Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 838 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 338 738 788 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 888 938 1338 ... LastLast
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14367

    Reply to crap9

    I don't know what to tell you bro things seem pretty much the same except for the AMPs because they are subject to the state covid restrictions. But other than that the game is the same, use escort babylon to find providers near your area. Or look into agencies if you want higher-end ladies.

  2. #14366
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Don't want to stay Dtown if the 'burbs are hoppin, and vice versa

    Quote Originally Posted by Crap9  [View Original Post]
    Been away from the hobby for a minute, and I find myself visiting Chicago next month. Are there still girls in the Central and North Loop or has COVID made a mess of everything? Or, more to the point, how has COVID changed the hobby for me here?
    Could seriously use a little help from my fellow mongers.

  3. #14365

    Brandi

    Wondering if anyone has seen this one: https://callescort.org/708-850-5489.

    Looks like she's been around a couple years. I love these cute and petite spinners. A hair trigger from toftt on her. I'd risk covid 19 to dig into that.

  4. #14364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Tinley Park Kenzy

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    It's should be this one ending 8919.
    Thanks WS. I'm looking for a replacement for one that dropped out of my playlist recently.

  5. #14363
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    She has two ads with each ad having a different phone number.
    It's should be this one ending 8919.

  6. #14362

    Findings.

    Quote Originally Posted by GattiShack  [View Original Post]
    No chance this chicks real? If so, any feedback?

    https://tryst.link/escort/helen005
    Quote Originally Posted by GattiShack  [View Original Post]
    No chance this chicks real? If so, any feedback?

    https://tryst.link/escort/helen005
    Interesting you should ask. Within the last 7-10 days I established email coma with her focusing on two data points: (1) rate for one hour incall; and (2) her apox location. It took a bit, but after five email exchanges she shared that her incall was $500/ hr. That's outside my budget. So I composed a very polite email thanking her for her time, complimenting her beauty and simply sharing that $500 was beyond my budget. I figured I would error on the side of being polite and not a dick.

    Much to my surprise the next time I opened that utr email account I had a response. I braced myself, anticipating I would be put in my place. I was very surprised to read her response: "can you do $350?" —— frankly I was blown away! A 30% discount? Now my big head was spinning and my little head was swelling as you can imagine after looking at her pics. For some reason my big head prevailed so I sent her a complimentary email thanking her for the kindness, expressing gratitude, sharing that $350 was the top end of my budget and saying that before I agree to an appointment I felt obligated to share my expectations. And these are what I shared: her drug / alcohol free. Basically sober, her shower fresh, me being able to shower at her incall, LFK, Dfk, daty, dato, BBBJ, 69, fiv, MSOG (1st=vaginal intercourse /2nd=bbbjtccim), exit shower. Now I did phrase the above more politely and apologised for being blunt but I stated that I was looking for a world class experience from a world class beauty like herself as well as the fact I was looking for a regular activity partner. Well, you guessed right. I haven't heard a damned thing from her.

    I call it a victory because I clearly stated my expectations in a polite manner and was completely prepared for the appointment to fall apart like it did. After having many substandard experiences I am learning to research carefully, communicate my wants and be prepared to continue looking when necessary.

  7. #14361

    Jen Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by MorningStar404  [View Original Post]
    Acting very sus there Red.
    Saw Jen. Will not repeat. Good reason there are no face pictures. Other than the one of her standing up every thing else is photo shopped. PM for details.

  8. #14360

    Red Sus

    Quote Originally Posted by Redheadhunter9  [View Original Post]
    I've met with Arielle and Adrienne, two different girls. She is not Adrienne but a friend that does duos with Her. O-K experience, I tried reaching out to Arielle recently and she's been retired for weeks.
    Acting very sus there Red.

  9. #14359
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #14358

    Lexi Hart on Insta

    Quote Originally Posted by GattiShack  [View Original Post]
    No chance this chicks real? If so, any feedback?

    https://tryst.link/escort/helen005
    Pictures point back to Lexi Hart.

    https://www.instagram.com/_misslexiii/?hl=en

    Also, the number listed is referred to on ThE otheR site to a lady named Nia in Danbury, CT who is a few extra pounds with droopy DDDs

  11. #14357
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningStar404  [View Original Post]
    Really considering TOFTT. Anyone know anything?

    https://tryst.link/escort/megan-snow
    I've emailed her too, still waiting on a response. If you do see her, please do specify her menu.

  12. #14356
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelBravo  [View Original Post]
    Looks to be my type as well. TOFTT and let me know. I'll provide a 2nd review if yours is good.
    I'll third that if she's on the North side. Always suspect when I see the 707.

  13. #14355

    Helen

    No chance this chicks real? If so, any feedback?

    https://tryst.link/escort/helen005

  14. #14354
    Quote Originally Posted by MorningStar404  [View Original Post]
    Really considering TOFTT. Anyone know anything?

    https://tryst.link/escort/megan-snow
    Looks to be my type as well. TOFTT and let me know. I'll provide a 2nd review if yours is good.

  15. #14353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Tinley Park Kenzy

    Quote Originally Posted by WoodStreet  [View Original Post]
    She's on the south side. Google Kenzy Tinley Park. You might find old listings.
    She has two ads with each ad having a different phone number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape