Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 939 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 439 839 889 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 989 1039 1439 ... LastLast
Results 14,071 to 14,085 of 26408
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12338

    Katt

    Saw Katt yesterday. Yeah she's put on weight but carries it well, still one of the loveliest faces on a provider I've seen. Headgame was on point, fabulous, but once she was buns up. Oh that ass. Love the way she oohs and says too. Good time, will repeat. Hope she keeps her demons at bay.

  2. #12337

    Birmingham

    Quote Originally Posted by Star67  [View Original Post]
    So I posted this one last weekend. This time I grabbed a screenshot of her images. Anyone have any intel on this one? Says she is 19 in Cudahy. I did search the forum and I only see those who passed on her because she wanted a picture prior to meeting up.

    Here is the current STG listing for her (she seems to remove her listings frequently):

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/568454997180

    Any intel you have would be greatly appreciated. PM if you prefer.
    There are some reviews in the Birmingham escort page. Search for Nova around 10/05/20. She had a couple of ads on STG. #2838. She was 25 then.

  3. #12336

    19 yo in Cudahy anyone?

    So I posted this one last weekend. This time I grabbed a screenshot of her images. Anyone have any intel on this one? Says she is 19 in Cudahy. I did search the forum and I only see those who passed on her because she wanted a picture prior to meeting up.

    Here is the current STG listing for her (she seems to remove her listings frequently):

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...g/568454997180

    Any intel you have would be greatly appreciated. PM if you prefer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BD - CUDAHY.jpg‎  

  4. #12335

    DewAngel

    Tried sending you a reply. Your inbox is full. Thanks.

  5. #12334

    Rissa

    Met her couple weeks ago for CBJ. It was pretty rushed and she talked a lot but with a little pressure in her head she stopped talking and focused on the task at hand. Very worth it for the price (wish I had better pics for you guys). You can def tell she has kids too but she looks pretty good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 791E225E-8FA5-4E01-8F85-4ED6AB95D0E5.jpg‎   C266C9F1-BF31-477B-833B-9FA65497C30C.jpg‎  

  6. #12333
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerFan5000  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? Worth it? Her number comes up a bunch in Milwaukee so I thought I would ask here.

    https://appleton.skipthegames.com/fe...r/801825247247
    I love me some chocolate, but not with cottage cheese. Whew! If she charged by the pound I couldn't afford her. Don't they have shapely, cute black girls in Green Bay?

    Coochie (his true prejudice is showing: don't like no fat girls) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  7. #12332

    Please explain

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve777  [View Original Post]
    I met with Carmen outcall this morning at my place. She is the provider in the pictures but unfortunately her services was false advertisement. Carmen walked in the door and requested to use the bathroom immediately. Afterwards she then plays the game of "oh, I just had my period last week and I think I have yeast inflection. " Since she was inside the house already, I decided to take the loss and go with the flow. The service was CBJ for $ hhr. She didn't get undress.

    After 10 minutes, I got bored (and junior wasn't working properly because she totally killed the mood with the excuses) and asked her to leave. Nice attitude but definitely no repeat. 954-580-****.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/606545360594
    So you say "Nice Attitude". Did the good attitude come when you told her to leave after she had your dough for nothing? I mean she did nothing.

  8. #12331

    Second That Notion

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Right when they come in I tell them,"You take care of me and I'll write a phenomenal review of you".
    Thanks for the ideal. I'll now be saying that to every new provider that I see.

  9. #12330

    Lexie

    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...s/586520564685

    Did my due diligence on this one. Zero to bad texter. Anyone actually get thru and see her?

  10. #12329

    Suggestion:

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve777  [View Original Post]
    I met with Carmen outcall this morning at my place. She is the provider in the pictures but unfortunately her services was false advertisement. Carmen walked in the door and requested to use the bathroom immediately. Afterwards she then plays the game of "oh, I just had my period last week and I think I have yeast inflection. " Since she was inside the house already, I decided to take the loss and go with the flow. The service was CBJ for $ hhr. She didn't get undress.

    After 10 minutes, I got bored (and junior wasn't working properly because she totally killed the mood with the excuses) and asked her to leave. Nice attitude but definitely no repeat. 954-580-****.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/606545360594
    Right when they come in I tell them,"You take care of me and I'll write a phenomenal review of you".

  11. #12328

    Latina Carmen

    I met with Carmen outcall this morning at my place. She is the provider in the pictures but unfortunately her services was false advertisement. Carmen walked in the door and requested to use the bathroom immediately. Afterwards she then plays the game of "oh, I just had my period last week and I think I have yeast inflection. " Since she was inside the house already, I decided to take the loss and go with the flow. The service was CBJ for $ hhr. She didn't get undress.

    After 10 minutes, I got bored (and junior wasn't working properly because she totally killed the mood with the excuses) and asked her to leave. Nice attitude but definitely no repeat. 954-580-****.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/606545360594
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0AC0AA8A-AD09-424E-956E-EC789923CF5A.jpg‎   3830F23C-3C05-4930-BBC0-507D98551416.jpg‎   4D8DC889-4006-4E59-B002-A7F956A64E02.jpg‎   109417DE-B457-49B2-AF5B-5A4D38A12EDE.jpg‎  

  12. #12327

    Leelee

    Hey guys. This is my first review so I thought I'd do one I haven't seen on here yet. Léele was pretty submissive. Place was clean enough and responded pretty quick. Everything covered tho. I'm going to be trying to post more but so far I'm not too great at it LOL. She does have a look out and at the end of it she tried to get more out of me. She backed down pretty quick tho so no trouble there. Def on the bigger side tho so don't let the pics fool you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8F3F519F-E6A0-4326-85FB-683B6D8C6C27.jpg‎   66293A55-3E58-4631-8388-E24DD2E8A9D3.jpg‎  

  13. #12326

    No heffers in my car

    Quote Originally Posted by CrackerJack77  [View Original Post]
    I'll find a place to park. It is the young hottie that I find elusive
    Hotties are a rare find lately, I'm talking a regular that can't host and being I don't live in Milwaukee the drive to my place is time consuming.

  14. #12325
    Quote Originally Posted by DewAngel  [View Original Post]
    Had a blast with her the other night. I suppose she has enough regulars so she keeps taking her ad down. Great performing and aims to please. Body is nice. She's thick and firm. Open menu but doesn't kiss. Give her a try. You might just become another regular of hers.
    Thinking donation is a bit high for non-GFE open menu. She won't negotiate much.

  15. #12324

    Champagne

    Had a blast with her the other night. I suppose she has enough regulars so she keeps taking her ad down. Great performing and aims to please. Body is nice. She's thick and firm. Open menu but doesn't kiss. Give her a try. You might just become another regular of hers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape