Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,396 to 7,410 of 10216
-
11-21-20 16:39 #2821Banned Member

Posts: 496Check out my last few posts, I tried the 2nd one, she's fun fun fun!
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 15:22 #2820Senior Member

Posts: 118Yep that was Molly. I miss her.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 14:35 #2819Senior Member

Posts: 550Yes.
Yes too big for my taste.
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 14:33 #2818Senior Member

Posts: 151Eeny, meeny, miny, midget!
Eeny, meeny, miny, midget!
Trying to decide which of these to pursue:
Lana: https://mount-laurel-nj.skipthegames...s/019700777153.
LilBit: https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/796538534555.
Anyone tried both?
-
11-21-20 14:27 #2817Senior Member

Posts: 151You wean Bri?
You wean Tiff's sister Bri? She's a BBW in my book.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 12:52 #2816Senior Member

Posts: 550Her friend is a little chunky Tiff's sister
Her friend is Tiff's sister.
Originally Posted by KennyNJ
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 12:10 #2815Senior Member

Posts: 550Lana is her name
https://mount-laurel-nj.skipthegames...s/019700777153
Sweet grl had a great time with her. Cip, cia
-
11-20-20 17:24 #2814Banned Member

Posts: 496Nope, not in a sketchy area, nice motel 6 in maple shade.
Originally Posted by SuperDavey
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 16:52 #2813Senior Member

Posts: 247Nice area, not the scuzzy motels on the strip?
Originally Posted by KennyNJ
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 13:03 #2812Senior Member

Posts: 96Clementon Chick
Don't see her she robs guys with her boyfriend.
Originally Posted by InDelaware
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 11:52 #2811Banned Member

Posts: 496Legit midget
I just took a spin with this little one and OMG she's FUN! All aboard and go go go before she breaks! She is really 4'7" and maybe 80 lbs wet! Nice room, nice area. Go get her!!
Originally Posted by KennyNJ
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 09:54 #2810Banned Member

Posts: 496Midget?
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/796538534555
Any info on this little one?? She has a friend too. But I like tiny girls like this. I might give her a run.
-
11-19-20 22:41 #2809Senior Member

Posts: 987Dang she passed?
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 18:29 #2808Senior Member

Posts: 428Molly
Is this the Molly everyone is talking about?. She was a great time CIM. CIP. COF never had a problem with her. She was one of my favs.
-
11-19-20 16:45 #2807Senior Member

Posts: 165Jenna
She used to be a good choice a few years ago, but the quality of her service has declined significantly over the past few years, and I don't see her anymore. She used to have a fairly open menu, but now it is locked down tight, everything covered, not GFE at all, another reason I no longer see her. The only thing that seems to have increased over the years is her terrible attitude. At this point her only redeeming quality is her huge fake rack. So if you are looking for a huge rack, and don't mind terrible service and a worse attitude, then go see her. Otherwise I would recommend you stay away.
Originally Posted by CalrtonBanx47
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




