Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 403 of 582 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 453 503 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 8726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2696
    Quote Originally Posted by EclipseBeat  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have word on this honey? Was thinking of pulling the trigger on seeing her.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...l/333000818345
    Yep, she is a good time, have heard reports of getting your wallet picked through. I've seen her a few times, great GFE and rub. If you like getting peed on, that is also on the menu.

  2. #2695

    Nubian

    Quote Originally Posted by DubletduBlow  [View Original Post]
    Saw her pre-COVID back in Feb. 2020. She is the real deal. Kinda dumpy apartment in large apartment complex. Pics are 100% accurate. Upfront communication was also very good and seamless.

    I'm a head man so went for the BBJCIM for a c-note and she delivered as advertised with some outstanding DT action.
    What was the body like, ie nice, are we talking slim, chunky, BBW, etc. ?

  3. #2694

    Miya

    Anyone have word on this honey? Was thinking of pulling the trigger on seeing her.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/m...l/333000818345

  4. #2693
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHarry13  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of taking the plunge myself. Did anyone notice this photo.
    I'll tell you want thing, she is collecting her money.

  5. #2692
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHarry13  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of taking the plunge myself. Did anyone notice this photo.
    Nothingburger. Typically girls with face tattoos have guns. LOL.

  6. #2691

    Filipina

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    I have to say I was not disappointed decided to make a quick visit reasonable rates typical would today's day and age pictures are legit location could be a little sketchy at night however wasn't terrible met me at front door walked up to her apartment excellent BBB J followed up with covered full sex several positions left very satisfied highly recommend I will return for another visit.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...a/551205545628
    I was thinking of taking the plunge myself. Did anyone notice this photo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails philipinagun.jpg‎  

  7. #2690
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    I have to say I was not disappointed decided to make a quick visit reasonable rates typical would today's day and age pictures are legit location could be a little sketchy at night however wasn't terrible met me at front door walked up to her apartment excellent BBB J followed up with covered full sex several positions left very satisfied highly recommend I will return for another visit.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...a/551205545628
    Plus a full menu. Got to get me some.

  8. #2689
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Smaller? That how that works? Maybe it was a kidney thing.
    I imagined seeing her two weeks ago and her boobs were milky and swollen.

  9. #2688
    Quote Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt  [View Original Post]
    She's still got it. It's getting smaller but it's still there.
    Smaller? That how that works? Maybe it was a kidney thing.

  10. #2687

    Still there

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen hamden marie lately? She still sporting that belly or is that gone? She's a fun time but I didn't want to set up anything and get surprised since she's not mentioning it in her ad which is still running.
    She's still got it. It's getting smaller but it's still there.

  11. #2686

    Filipina. Good!!

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatdMbGuy  [View Original Post]
    Good to hear, taking the plunge this afternoon. Sent some really get me hard pics.
    As my expectations didn't surpass me, she was a great time. Personable, didn't seem to have demons. But it was during the day.

  12. #2685

    Marie? Hamden

    Anyone seen hamden marie lately? She still sporting that belly or is that gone? She's a fun time but I didn't want to set up anything and get surprised since she's not mentioning it in her ad which is still running.

  13. #2684
    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    I have to say I was not disappointed decided to make a quick visit reasonable rates typical would today's day and age pictures are legit location could be a little sketchy at night however wasn't terrible met me at front door walked up to her apartment excellent BBB J followed up with covered full sex several positions left very satisfied highly recommend I will return for another visit.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...a/551205545628
    Good to hear, taking the plunge this afternoon. Sent some really get me hard pics.

  14. #2683

    Filipina

    I have to say I was not disappointed decided to make a quick visit reasonable rates typical would today's day and age pictures are legit location could be a little sketchy at night however wasn't terrible met me at front door walked up to her apartment excellent BBB J followed up with covered full sex several positions left very satisfied highly recommend I will return for another visit.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...a/551205545628

  15. #2682

    Bella

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/867279236302

    This is the SW Bella from new haven. Baby has a LOT of baby damage the belly to be specific its terrible unclothed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape