Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 8723
-
11-22-20 05:19 #2693Senior Member

Posts: 2147I'll tell you want thing, she is collecting her money.
Originally Posted by DirtyHarry13
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 23:45 #2692Senior Member

Posts: 792Nothingburger. Typically girls with face tattoos have guns. LOL.
Originally Posted by DirtyHarry13
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-20 14:08 #2691Regular Member

Posts: 21Filipina
I was thinking of taking the plunge myself. Did anyone notice this photo.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 20:48 #2690Senior Member

Posts: 487Nice!
Plus a full menu. Got to get me some.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 15:49 #2689Senior Member

Posts: 151I imagined seeing her two weeks ago and her boobs were milky and swollen.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 14:12 #2688Senior Member

Posts: 886Smaller? That how that works? Maybe it was a kidney thing.
Originally Posted by AimlessBullIt
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 13:57 #2687Senior Member

Posts: 204Still there
She's still got it. It's getting smaller but it's still there.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 12:42 #2686Senior Member

Posts: 62Filipina. Good!!
As my expectations didn't surpass me, she was a great time. Personable, didn't seem to have demons. But it was during the day.
Originally Posted by PhatdMbGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 11:42 #2685Senior Member

Posts: 886Marie? Hamden
Anyone seen hamden marie lately? She still sporting that belly or is that gone? She's a fun time but I didn't want to set up anything and get surprised since she's not mentioning it in her ad which is still running.
-
11-20-20 08:52 #2684Senior Member

Posts: 62Good to hear, taking the plunge this afternoon. Sent some really get me hard pics.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 08:48 #2683Senior Member

Posts: 476Filipina
I have to say I was not disappointed decided to make a quick visit reasonable rates typical would today's day and age pictures are legit location could be a little sketchy at night however wasn't terrible met me at front door walked up to her apartment excellent BBB J followed up with covered full sex several positions left very satisfied highly recommend I will return for another visit.
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...a/551205545628
-
11-20-20 08:15 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 243Bella
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...a/867279236302
This is the SW Bella from new haven. Baby has a LOT of baby damage the belly to be specific its terrible unclothed.
-
11-19-20 21:42 #2681Senior Member

Posts: 207She is not what I expected either
I too met up with her a month back. Got to her place and she met me out front smoking. She was in sweats and looked off, not attractive. Even so I was there and didn't want to pass judgement until I sampled her. She was cold and bitchy. She took the stairs and told me to take the elevator up. There was a large family in front of me so I waited. While I was waiting, about a minute later I get a text asking where I was. Instantly another one telling me I'm wasting her time. Walked out after that. I can find a woman to ***** at me easily IRL. At this point she's been creampied so much I'll pass.
Originally Posted by Okimhern
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 17:29 #2680Regular Member

Posts: 12Different Person
From the description, it looks like the post is talking about another provider with a Latina friend, not Angie tho. But I think neither of them is a scammer.
Originally Posted by Okimhern
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 14:59 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 702Yeah
I've never seen her, but I have never heard any bad reports or scamming in regard to her. I know she used to be in BPT and now advertises that she is in Milford.
Originally Posted by Bkev1970
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




