Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 644 of 980 FirstFirst ... 144 544 594 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 694 744 ... LastLast
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 14696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5051

    Blu. Looking to birthday fun

    She is looking for company to help her out this weekend. Willing to please and likely deals to be had.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/56131446/

  2. #5050

    She was at the TB Extended forever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hngblkm  [View Original Post]
    I can't find anything on this one. Have contacted wanted 100 qv 150 hh, negotiated to 80 qv 120 hh. Gave address to trap in lealman so I backed out. Claims that she provides top notch service and the best head around and that she is a high end provider. When I questioned her accommodations for the initial donation amount, she copped an attitude.

    She looks like she has a nice body and those tits look real nice.

    Anybody here vouch for her. What were services like. Open menu, good headache, etc. Etc. Etc. ? PM if needed.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/2148265

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/56142751/#.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...0db4143d04fb22

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...b435a38552c632
    Always quoted really high donations and did not negotiate much. I never saw here and passed due since the donations did not seem to match what was being offered. She was recently caught up in Uncle LEO's little pre-election sting. PM if you want her FB.

  3. #5049

    MariahLynn. Gwen Stefanie wannabe. Any intel?

    I can't find anything on this one. Have contacted wanted 100 qv 150 hh, negotiated to 80 qv 120 hh. Gave address to trap in lealman so I backed out. Claims that she provides top notch service and the best head around and that she is a high end provider. When I questioned her accommodations for the initial donation amount, she copped an attitude.

    She looks like she has a nice body and those tits look real nice.

    Anybody here vouch for her. What were services like. Open menu, good headache, etc. Etc. Etc. ? PM if needed.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/2148265

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/56142751/#.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...0db4143d04fb22

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_view...b435a38552c632
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3b4f0d28eba328ec562b4d8b40abda95_f.jpg‎   ec8ab61a060deadf994135c23673d3d3_f.jpg‎   c26ea80cc5e380f402de7b86a8c22010_f.jpg‎   7bd7ccd8affc29ddff3f2f1ab6ae11ef_f.jpg‎   d051a42ac617c84d0f86a744553e9da2_f.jpg‎  

    02bfe7daef8a413867053e5218c94ae9_f.jpg‎   4b8e920f99e68a3a917dfd7c0f5d3ec6_f.jpg‎  

  4. #5048

    Tara

    Does anyone have information on this gal? Thick redhead. A search only found one post without much in it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/56142045/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8578306A-F470-40B8-8DED-0DBD020C0191.jpg‎  

  5. #5047

    Rhea

    I believe she recently went by a different name. Does anyone have any information on this redhead?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/56134351/

  6. #5046

    Link is already dead. Any more details?

    To help us out? Area / name / age, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by LakeWorthStud  [View Original Post]
    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/56097647/

    This woman is a thief and works with her boyfriend to strong arm rob mongers. She promises the world, you pay your entrance fee, she makes a quick text, and the Julio or Enrique or whatever his name is bursts through the door and she runs out the door.

    Avoid her at all costs!

  7. #5045

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Said she is leaving Saturday but will be back sometime after Thanksgiving! I'll be watching for her. Review forthcoming LOL.
    Saw Sabrina and she is just great. Awesome petite bod and amazing ass. Did I say her ass was amazing? Amazing. Any way saw her at great incall in Rocky point and for me she is definitely a repeat. Daty was a fun way begin, BBBJ was best I've had in a while, then cfs and boy is she tight. Go see her before she's gone.

  8. #5044
    Senior Member


    Posts: 601
    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    I met Strawberrie the other evening and had a fantastic time with her.

    Saw her for a QV with BBBJ / FS for. 8, very GFE. Very laid back. A lot of genuine fun. Great sense of humor too.

    Saw her at the Super 8 near 590 and US19. The guy she was staying with didn't try very hard to stay out of sight on my way in and back out but it wasn't a problem. Room was clean and she was extremely hygienic.

    Pics are recent and accurate. Definitely plan to repeat, especially if she's down for a reg rate. She doesn't strike me as a YMMV but I imagine most folks will have a good time with her.
    Pics look a little old to me. I didn't see any guy around. The turn off for me was she started some racist talk, which was disappointing. BBBJ was really good though.

  9. #5043
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavo  [View Original Post]
    Can't really not recommend ms S or for that matter recommend her either. She looked more worn that her pics, had a fair amount of bruising, she was sweet and enthusiastic and fucks like a champ. It's the crotch marks the freaked me out. I almost didn't dive in, but being jacked on wiener pills the cover went on and she rode me like a pro.

    If you go, you will see what I'm talking about.
    I wanted to and almost saw her but a report a few back said she wouldn't follow direction on the bbj. Fuk that.

  10. #5042

    Becky without the backdoor

    To follow-up on the previous positive reports on the tiny pse Becky, she goes down by. 4 if you choose to only use the regular door. Will try the backdoor next time.

  11. #5041
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    That would actually be mutually perfect, her boobs are great and that position would let her be comfortable. I say go for it!
    That's the way I took it cause they look weird. Tried to hit her up 2 x but struck out on any response both times.

  12. #5040
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Bran Russian

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the correction! I didn't really focus on her boobs, which look good, BTW, so mistook their shape and size for bolt ons. Ima going to try some Russian next time. Just to get acquainted with them. LOL.

    Like I said, she is solid. Really nice lady. Loves her toy which I also got to enjoy theough her. Definitely an experience.
    That would actually be mutually perfect, her boobs are great and that position would let her be comfortable. I say go for it!

  13. #5039

    Thief alert!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/56097647/

    This woman is a thief and works with her boyfriend to strong arm rob mongers. She promises the world, you pay your entrance fee, she makes a quick text, and the Julio or Enrique or whatever his name is bursts through the door and she runs out the door.

    Avoid her at all costs!

  14. #5038

    Bran in Clearwater

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    After your report I made contact and she got ready in a hurry for me. Very nice lady, she does have some limited mobility due to an accident, but she is upfront about it and as long as you are gentle you can get what you want. The best part is she really like sex, and gets as wet as any girl I have ever been with. And those knockers are 100% god made, I asked her flat out.

    She was asking for sites post ads other than LC since it has gone downhill so badly, I gave her a few but I am sure I missed many more. She will soon have a condo and be out of the motel scene.
    Thanks for the correction! I didn't really focus on her boobs, which look good, BTW, so mistook their shape and size for bolt ons. Ima going to try some Russian next time. Just to get acquainted with them. LOL.

    Like I said, she is solid. Really nice lady. Loves her toy which I also got to enjoy theough her. Definitely an experience.

  15. #5037
    Can't really not recommend ms S or for that matter recommend her either. She looked more worn that her pics, had a fair amount of bruising, she was sweet and enthusiastic and fucks like a champ. It's the crotch marks the freaked me out. I almost didn't dive in, but being jacked on wiener pills the cover went on and she rode me like a pro.

    If you go, you will see what I'm talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Based on reviews, I went to see her and am glad I did. Mature, mid thirties, great tits, very friendly and accommodating.

    I went down on her and she got very wet. She took her time with a BBBJ. I couldn't wait to plunge ahead.

    She is not a clock watcher and you will not feel rushed.

    I was at this location before to visit another provider. Good safe neighborhood, easy access near US 19 and East Bay.

    Last visit there was a disabled gentleman sitting on the couch. I said Hi and walked to the bedroom.

    This time, no one in the living room. 100 HH. Her contact is 727-sex01-3650.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/56040276/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape