Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3061
-
11-19-20 02:48 #1231Regular Member

Posts: 11Anyone have information on Stella
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Stellajacqueline
Has anyone seen her lately or have information on her? I am worried this profile was hacked since it has a new number and PD had a recent outbreak with hacked accounts.
-
11-17-20 23:19 #1230Banned Member

Posts: 7Friends
Looking for a friend to monger with. Would love to find a girl to share to have nasty fun with and cream pie with someone. I love creampies and mmf sex. Open minded young guy in my late 20's into everything. Pm if interested.
-
11-11-20 15:25 #1229Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks guys. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by EmoDisliker
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 11:48 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 577She's a cutie! Sometimes setting up an apt can be slight difficult but once you in, she is fun. She looks exactly same as her posted pictures.
Originally Posted by EmoDisliker
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 17:47 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 130PassionateJessie from HX is supposed to be good, there are a few good reports about her.
Originally Posted by DudeBang
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 14:11 #1226Regular Member

Posts: 7Latinas in OC
Hi guys, I'm visiting for TX this week. Looking for suggestions on 20-30-ish year old Latinas in the OC. I've perused Tryst, PD, but honestly looks kinda slim regarding Latina flavors that fit the bill. Standard covered services are fine, I'm not a huge risk-taker. Thanks in advance. Happy to point anyone in the right direction if you're looking for suggestions in Texas.
-
11-06-20 16:54 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 267I got nothing
But, she looks delicious so please go see her and report back.
Originally Posted by TeslaTower
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 01:59 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 40Any intel
Just wondering if anyone had any intel on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...unty/55711676/
-
11-05-20 14:08 #1223Senior Member

Posts: 56I texted her when I saw the ad, the person responded Texted in broken English, they wanted 40 in advance so I said pass, I knew it looked TGTBT.
Originally Posted by FacePalm99
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-20 10:41 #1222Regular Member

Posts: 16I saw this on on PD and she didn't have any reviews (not that PD reviews are ever helpful).
I text her asking about services, and she responded that only If I sent her $100 towards booking.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Irvine/Ms36kk
-
11-01-20 15:58 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 34I've never been to see her but from the sheer number of reviews (73) she's well trafficked.
Originally Posted by Ocbarbarian
[View Original Post]
If you search Kim Garden Grove Escort you'll see her number unmasked.
The two pic on the monkey site look like two different women. Can anyone say which pic is more accurate?
-
11-01-20 09:51 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 143Yes, Fit Viet MILF is crazy. I saw her a couple years back and she had me nervous the whole time. From what I can tell GG Kim is a different woman, and I can't find her. A couple of members wrote extensively on her back in 2012. I searched LC and a few other sites and the following is all I could find: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kim-esco...e-county-55855 Anyone know if this is her?
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-20 08:39 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 438You'd think if it was a trap there would be better bait?
Originally Posted by BigQuads
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 21:31 #1218Regular Member

Posts: 3Nope I kinda asked her a trap question. She's definitely LE.
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-20 20:18 #1217Senior Member

Posts: 7266Does your friend eat donuts or carry a radio?
Originally Posted by Weegezz
[View Original Post]
Come on there is a website, cell #,pics and etc to easy findout of its legit!











Reply With Quote




