Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,171 to 19,185 of 30808
-
11-20-20 12:02 #11638Senior Member

Posts: 83Madison
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/56136883
Has anyone had the pleasure?
-
11-20-20 11:52 #11637Senior Member

Posts: 156Sky Flossy. European Greek Goddess
Anyone see this one? She looks legit but I can't find any reviews.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56124984/
Thanks.
HH.
-
11-20-20 06:12 #11636Senior Member

Posts: 66Info on blackberry?
Was asked about this one the other day. Couldn't I'm because inbox was full. Any info?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/56131134/
-
11-20-20 00:48 #11635Regular Member

Posts: 19Definitely the same girl. LEO's pictures paint a way better painting then the ones on Tryst. I have a hard time imagining $$. 5 for an hr.
Originally Posted by Fcb5199
[View Original Post]
I still wish someone who has dreamed of her would chime in.
-
11-19-20 22:36 #11634Senior Member

Posts: 51Its her. I see the same scar under her eye on LEOs pic and her post.
Originally Posted by Stevet35A
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 21:41 #11633Senior Member

Posts: 50You get what you pay for.
Had a dream with Fiona. Well worth the trip. Hot as hell and her attitude is even hotter. Sweetness. She's going to make the next provider, whoever that may be, look bad. I've mostly done my mongering internationally and there's always a GFE. She holds up to those gals.
-
11-19-20 16:37 #11632Senior Member

Posts: 131Snow bunny.
I always heard it defined as a white crack ***.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 15:54 #11631Senior Member

Posts: 83Vfl
Idk, but she got busted again in Zebulon on 11-5. If that is Macie. The pics are quite dated, comparing them to her uncle's latest pictures.
Originally Posted by Fcb5199
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 13:10 #11630Senior Member

Posts: 51You think Macie is VFL that visited uncle LEO on 10/11/20?
Originally Posted by Joak749
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 09:36 #11629Regular Member

Posts: 15Macie
I reached out last week but didn't get a response from her. Might try again later.
Originally Posted by BullLurk1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 01:40 #11628Senior Member

Posts: 531Fiona Rate
Fayetteville reviewer reported a rate of 300 for hour, so maybe available at a better price. Let us know how it goes, might be worth a trip.
Originally Posted by HourSecret
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 00:11 #11627Regular Member

Posts: 5Fake Asian Ads
Anyone dreamt of the fake Asians recently? How would you rate the lineup? (I know these are rolling the dice, hoping someone might be able to narrow down the field). Thanks!
-
11-18-20 20:17 #11626Senior Member

Posts: 62Ghost. Don't waist time
So over the past several days I tried to see Taylor made (seen several times before) Alexxxa and Zoey. They all ghosted. I drove to their locations. Waited 40+min. (Alexxa) didn't even respond. And got ghosted. Just putting this out there. Don't waist your time.
-
11-18-20 19:34 #11625Senior Member

Posts: 50Hot.
It would be nice to have a recent review or two but I think I'm going to take the plunge.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 15:52 #11624Regular Member

Posts: 19Macie
Anyone seen Macie? Looks like my type, interested to hear any reports.
https://tryst.link/escort/macie-listener










Reply With Quote






