Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,261 to 19,275 of 30790
-
11-19-20 00:11 #11530Regular Member

Posts: 5Fake Asian Ads
Anyone dreamt of the fake Asians recently? How would you rate the lineup? (I know these are rolling the dice, hoping someone might be able to narrow down the field). Thanks!
-
11-18-20 20:17 #11529Senior Member

Posts: 62Ghost. Don't waist time
So over the past several days I tried to see Taylor made (seen several times before) Alexxxa and Zoey. They all ghosted. I drove to their locations. Waited 40+min. (Alexxa) didn't even respond. And got ghosted. Just putting this out there. Don't waist your time.
-
11-18-20 19:34 #11528Senior Member

Posts: 50Hot.
It would be nice to have a recent review or two but I think I'm going to take the plunge.
Originally Posted by Pubb69
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 15:52 #11527Regular Member

Posts: 19Macie
Anyone seen Macie? Looks like my type, interested to hear any reports.
https://tryst.link/escort/macie-listener
-
11-18-20 14:35 #11526Senior Member

Posts: 827Visiting uncle
EF 11/18 familiar face, I can't figure out her stage name.
-
11-18-20 13:27 #11525Senior Member

Posts: 1651Fiona
Why not? Almost double the rate when she left a while back. Could only imagine the rate some of the NCVIP girls could get if they came back.
Originally Posted by Alabaster23
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 10:58 #11524Senior Member

Posts: 358Khloe
Is it true that khloe has a crew and if so what are they like?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ready/34824488
-
11-18-20 07:37 #11523Senior Member

Posts: 100Looks like Fiona is back
She seems to be getting back in the game:
https://tryst.link/escort/fiona-ender1
-
11-17-20 16:53 #11522Senior Member

Posts: 312Snow bunny
I was close. Kinda LOL.
Originally Posted by HolyDiver01
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 16:02 #11521Senior Member

Posts: 75Anyone?
Still following, saw her a really long time ago and she was amazing.
Originally Posted by Pdiddy71
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 15:37 #11520Senior Member

Posts: 102Any new info on Lexi?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/027856134055
I know she has mixed reviews up here. But has anyone saw her lately? Is she still running with cici (I hope not).
-
11-17-20 13:31 #11519Senior Member

Posts: 29Do you have a link to her profile on a site by chance? I wasn't able to find her. Thanks!
Originally Posted by OldDoggie
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 09:37 #11518Senior Member

Posts: 54Bentlee
Enjoyed a visit with Bentlee yesterday. Fun girl, looks good! Great body. She told me she's lost touch with a few regulars. If you've seen Bentlee before I think she'd welcome a call.
-
11-17-20 08:44 #11517Senior Member

Posts: 156Probably fake pics
Some of her pictures popped up on motherless. Com so I'm betting that the pictures are fake. If you decide to TOGTT let me know.
Originally Posted by TravelFreak
[View Original Post]
HH.
-
11-17-20 08:25 #11516Regular Member

Posts: 6Anyone
Has anyone meet up or know if she is real and can give details?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/090781153545








Reply With Quote






