The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 550 of 888 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 600 650 ... LastLast
Results 8,236 to 8,250 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5083
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Had to let one go last week that went up on a SS. Told her I wanted to rent it, not buy it. Hold your ground. Just saying, HC.
    Hold your ground gentlemen and I'm not saying to be argumentative or rude with a provider over the donation request. I lmao over an ad that I read on Monday where the provider listed right below her pictures a donation schedule where she actually wants $45 for a HJ and in my mind why would I give her $45 along with the cost of my time and fuel to do something that I can do myself? I never haggle over a donation request and if I deem it unreasonable I don't follow through.

  2. #5082

    Gps

    If you could figure out ways to pay your bills. Via scams and only fans would not you? I am sure having random sex with sometimes fat rude dangerous stinky. Dudes is no one's dream job. The girls mission has always been to fleece as much cash as they can and do the minimal amount of work. Nothing new. Just different. I have 99% retired from escort game. Too much bs. Strip clubs are my way to go. Customer there. Girl there. Now all you got to do is make deal. More expensive? Absolutely. Less chance of getting stood up, straight out robbed and you probably won't bump into uncle. Good luck!

  3. #5081

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Had to let one go last week that went up on a SS. Told her I wanted to rent it, not buy it. Hold your ground. Just saying, HC.
    Yes I've noticed. It's the reason I've only seen some providers once it not at all. Now some insist that you but their only fans before you can meet. They are trying to rip you off at every turn now. I miss the BP days.

  4. #5080

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed that the price for pussy is escalating at a faster rate than the price for college tuition and health care combined? It is interesting to watch, especially given the situation that we are in. Asking for my little friend.
    Had to let one go last week that went up on a SS. Told her I wanted to rent it, not buy it. Hold your ground. Just saying, HC.

  5. #5079

    Gps

    I met someone from SA recently. The price was very reasonable and I had a very good time. While we were hanging out she said that some girls on SA are getting $1000 a week from one SB. I don't know if she read that on an SA blog or what, but I told her that was most likely BS. There aren't a lot of wealthy guys who are going to drop $50 k a year on a woman, no matter how hot and how good she is in bed. I think some girl's expectations are not realistic because they're being fed a line of crap from something they've ready or someone they've talked to. I've had a couple SA ladies ask for way too much allowance and after saying no, I hear from them again weeks or months later and they've dropped their price and are interested in me again. So either they figure out what the market will support, or they give up and move on to find another way of making a living. As someone here said recently, we really do own the market and have a lot of control over the rates. I don't hesitate to say no to any of these women. There are more waiting in line.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueVibes  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed that the price for pussy is escalating at a faster rate than the price for college tuition and health care combined? It is interesting to watch, especially given the situation that we are in. Asking for my little friend.

  6. #5078

    The GPS conundrum.

    Has anyone noticed that the price for pussy is escalating at a faster rate than the price for college tuition and health care combined? It is interesting to watch, especially given the situation that we are in. Asking for my little friend.

  7. #5077

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RhayDen087  [View Original Post]
    Her pics are at least 10 years old.
    Yeah. She looks old as crap in the pics and the one with another dudes deposit inside of her is an even bigger turn off. Ijs you shouldn't have been expecting much from her ad alone.

  8. #5076
    Quote Originally Posted by RhayDen087  [View Original Post]
    Her pics are at least 10 years old.
    Better go get them eyes checked. Because she is hurt in them pics. Hope the bill wasn't more then 40?.

  9. #5075

    She's a lot older than the pics

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    I was going to say the same thing. My question is what exactly made you reach out to Granny anyway?
    Her pics are at least 10 years old.

  10. #5074

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    Nice report bro, but c'mom, you expected something else? Judging by the photos you got exactly what was coming!
    I was going to say the same thing. My question is what exactly made you reach out to Granny anyway?

  11. #5073

    Great expectations

    Quote Originally Posted by RhayDen087  [View Original Post]
    Not worth her rates regardless which one you pick.

    She doesn't know how to BJ without scraping her snagged teeth on jr.

    She won't take her top off cause of some auto accident years ago.

    She won't get on top because her knees lock up she says.

    She rushed me to finish after 10 min.

    Her pimp drove her to my upscale hotel.

    The worst was trying to focus on the finish in k9 and a pungent odor hit me in the face!

    Worst smell I ever experienced with a woman.

    She told me I was the fifth client of the day.

    She was a dead fish overall.

    I will not repeat.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/696576666393
    Nice report bro, but c'mom, you expected something else? Judging by the photos you got exactly what was coming!

  12. #5072

    Grandma came to see me!!

    Not worth her rates regardless which one you pick.

    She doesn't know how to BJ without scraping her snagged teeth on jr.

    She won't take her top off cause of some auto accident years ago.

    She won't get on top because her knees lock up she says.

    She rushed me to finish after 10 min.

    Her pimp drove her to my upscale hotel.

    The worst was trying to focus on the finish in k9 and a pungent odor hit me in the face!

    Worst smell I ever experienced with a woman.

    She told me I was the fifth client of the day.

    She was a dead fish overall.

    I will not repeat.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/696576666393

  13. #5071
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp777  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/969261690180

    Wondering if anyone has had the opportunity?
    I have not had the pleasure of meeting with this provider nor do I have first hand knowledge of what I am going to share here but I believe she looks like an under the radar prospect that posts on SA. One of our members reported that his interactions with her led him to believe she has gps for the allowance / donation she was requesting. Look under the UTR / SB section of the forum and I believe that his information is there. In order to view the pic he posted you will have to have an account on SA.

  14. #5070

    Oh well

    Quote Originally Posted by Mp777  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/969261690180

    Wondering if anyone has had the opportunity?
    Damn. The ad is gone now but it was a hot blonde with no name that said "Blonde and Beautiful."

  15. #5069

    Anybody?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/969261690180

    Wondering if anyone has had the opportunity?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape