Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,111 to 19,125 of 37359
-
11-18-20 17:16 #18249Senior Member

Posts: 1449Pain in ass getting hold of but if you do she is pretty cool nice body fresh and tight. Everything covered and yea she was pricey. $. 8 hhr I think but it was while ago.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 16:06 #18248Senior Member

Posts: 79Insight requested
Anybody sampled the service from this one?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/806375782155
-
11-18-20 15:08 #18247Senior Member

Posts: 153Real or not
Has anyone seen this fine one.
https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/216-487-2/1/933527
-
11-18-20 14:40 #18246Senior Member

Posts: 163Chocolate
You can check this one out. She is legit & has instagram page @jazz_aleas. I don't think there was any negative comments about her recently. I had seen her a while ago and all was good. As far as I remember the dream wa$ higher than average.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alizae-e...ichmond-701913#erotic.
Originally Posted by HappyPan
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 14:34 #18245Senior Member

Posts: 79Stay away from this
I got a craving for some chocolate, so contacted this one.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/725482270309
Communication was very slow. Once in a while she replies. She is staying in an apartment near to RRC. After I reached there, she texted me to wait for 10 minutes (usual excuse in the shower, getting dressed up etc.) the 10 minutes bacame 20 minutes. During my wait there are couple of AA men come to my car and looked at me. The place was so sketchy, I thought its not safe for me to get in to the apt. I left unhappy. Think it is a trap of some kind.
Stay safe.
Can somebody help me with a chocolate utr?
-
11-18-20 07:00 #18244Senior Member

Posts: 481Kryss
Is Kryss still in the game? Haven't seen her and accidentally deleted her number. If she is who can help me out? I've been striking out lately if somebody has a solid utr who is reliable I would greatly appreciate the digits I'm having no luck anywhere else.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 23:06 #18243Regular Member

Posts: 19Any info?
Anyone have any info on her? https://fredericksburg.skipthegames....b/860240225910.
-
11-17-20 15:24 #18242Senior Member

Posts: 196Survey
This is hard since all of my fav's have their own unique qualities. For that sakes I can't put a # on each. If they made my list then I rate them a 10. So here we go!
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
Kryss-is so so senual and down to earth. "My" fun size shortly. Nice nipples & clit. BBBJ amazing, Sex makes me say "damn! You can't keep doing that shit. Wish I could CIP.
Smoke. An experience...The freakiest MILF who just loves to fuck period & can fck for days..Long sexy legs.Will suck you dry. A few special perks for a special few . exceptionally clean with great southern hospitality.
Tina- (MIA) hopes she well. Senual MILF. Loves to fuck and good head game, but her speciality is legs wide open so you can get it all.
Pierce blk clit- dark choc utr freaky spinner. Sucks a dick like hover vac & theres no tomorrow takes dick well. Nice bubble ass & rides like cow girl. Pussy so good I have to sometimes CIP.
Crystal- broad rock for qv. Pretty girl,nice ass good head & pussy. Just a mass producer. Hurry..Next dick plse.
Would like to try Lynn,Winter, Jackie, Brizillian & maybe Jb.
-
11-17-20 15:08 #18241Senior Member

Posts: 189Maria
Yes that is her.
Originally Posted by LightUUp
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 15:00 #18240Senior Member

Posts: 116Colonial heights
Any info on this one.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/837905607442
-
11-17-20 14:40 #18239Senior Member

Posts: 373Maria
That is her.
Originally Posted by LightUUp
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 13:41 #18238Senior Member

Posts: 136Maria
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/991548360460
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
Is this the Maria that you're speaking of?
-
11-17-20 12:25 #18237Senior Member

Posts: 49Check #18032
I reviewed her a few days ago, check the report number in the subject line.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 12:24 #18236Senior Member

Posts: 1449Wow dude. She looks hot. Haven't seen her post but thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 11:51 #18235Senior Member

Posts: 32Best BBBJ?
Who's giving the best BBBJ in the Chester area? I've had Lola, Susan, Kat but looking for something even better, not that any are really bad I would especially like to experience one from a sister so I can mark that off my wish list. Recommendations?











Reply With Quote






