Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,356 to 23,370 of 41288
-
11-18-20 11:03 #17933Senior Member

Posts: 805Ditto
Wish there were more Asian spinner types here in Jax. But lost art form it appears.
Originally Posted by JadenDes
[View Original Post]
Saw Kim and she was fun but don't prefer CBJ but I respect her rules and she is fun and sweet. But may need to pay her another visit.
-
11-18-20 10:12 #17932Senior Member

Posts: 109Rolling the dice
I've seen a few times and enjoyed them all, every time she offers BBFS for no additional roses, but too big a gamble IMO. I refuse to do that based on lack of trusting a provider, she tried to tell me she does something that makes it safe, idk what that could be so I always opt for CFS. YMMV but def worth it regardless of what you choose.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 08:03 #17931Regular Member

Posts: 23Anyone know a good Asian provider?
Anyone know a good Asian provider? I used to see Kim back in the day, but only see the fake ads at this point.
PM me please. Thanks in advance.
-
11-18-20 05:34 #17930Senior Member

Posts: 244Skipping here. Not providing I'd. Think is used other Brazilian ads as well.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 23:19 #17929Senior Member

Posts: 144Texted today
This is response.
Originally Posted by Mrbbp
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 23:08 #17928Regular Member

Posts: 18Tiny Chocolate Spinner
Anyone had a dream with her? I've seen her post a few times but I'm not able find anything on her. I'm curious if she sees white customers. I've been looking for a black spinner for a while but they're hard to find in Jax.
https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...ille/56043805/
-
11-17-20 21:04 #17927Senior Member

Posts: 933Alexis
Your definitely right about how tiny she is but her body is pretty good for her age. Always clean and smelling good and IMHO has a really cute plump little ass for her weight / height. Loves to be in doggy with her ass cheeks spread wide and pounded hard and deep. I've seen her maybe three or four times but I haven't been back in awhile since Greek wasn't on the menu.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 20:48 #17926Senior Member

Posts: 58Jay Jay
I believe this one is vacationing at the Gray bar hotel or took a leave after having baby.
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 14:12 #17925Senior Member

Posts: 419Gaby Brazil
Same exact experience thus far. I will likely skip as a result. The refusal (or inability) to send a pic is a problem. Especially with the lack of verification.
Originally Posted by DevilsLettuce
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 12:28 #17924Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Skyla and Quinn
The both of them want you to send a pic of you holding up so many fingers before you see them. They don't care about you potentially sending your pics to drug addicts, dope boys, and such. They are very adamant about not seeing you if you do not provide this type of pic. Personally, regardless of the so-called great service, I would avoid--unless you don't mind a hooker having your real pic. Oh, they want a face shot included.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 10:10 #17923Senior Member

Posts: 1410Are you talking about this one?
Originally Posted by WholeSlab
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 08:19 #17922Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 141I talked to her all day yesterday and had an appointment set up for Thursday. She asked me for a copy of my I'd or LinkedIn so I asked her to send a pic holding up three fingers and she would only send her glamour shots. I told her that if she is going to screen people she should be willing to get screened herself and she didn't like that. Her pics are smoking hot. Let me know if you end up seeing her.
Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 07:45 #17921Senior Member

Posts: 159Gina, north side may be better suited for you.
.
Originally Posted by HoboTwitch
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 07:44 #17920Senior Member

Posts: 522If you get that info. Please pass it on.
Originally Posted by WholeSlab
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 07:43 #17919Senior Member

Posts: 53Detail
Was mic service BB?
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




