Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,031 to 21,045 of 44195
-
11-18-20 22:33 #23165Senior Member

Posts: 7266You're pretty damn lucky! Been there and it's more of a "oh shit I'm fuc*ed" moment!
Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 22:28 #23164Senior Member

Posts: 45Yu* Z on brook hurst westm.
Originally Posted by Tamco
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 22:27 #23163Senior Member

Posts: 45Le
A few of them was unformed, one had like a hybrid street wear vest w a body cam (had my masked on) yes there were 4. Maybe 3. I was really in a rushed and was a bit frantic tho just looking down and got out of there ASAP!. But yeah there was a handful of them. Place was at 15* Brookhurst Street called why* Z*.
Originally Posted by Kevin80
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 21:28 #23162Senior Member

Posts: 334Clarify
Were they wearing police uniform? Cops check on massage license, and it takes four of them to do it?
Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 21:06 #23161Senior Member

Posts: 43440
I swung by recently because I've heard stories of hot women waving you down. Couple ugly mamasans outside in short dresses just smoking cigarettes, that's about it. Noped the f out of there.
-
11-18-20 20:14 #23160Regular Member

Posts: 10Which shop was that?
Originally Posted by DonJuanCarlos
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 18:52 #23159Senior Member

Posts: 45Le
Nothing is more of a buzz kill then leaving the room after a good session then finding 4 LE in the lobby and they start talking to you as if you own the place LOL. Luckily it wasn't a raid! I just said, I'm not the owner I'm a customer and walked passed them out the door! Then I texted my provider and she says " oh that's normal. They're just checking for license " I sure almost pissed my pants tho!
-
11-18-20 13:52 #23158Senior Member

Posts: 1377Sun tunna man. O the lay.
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 03:25 #23157Senior Member

Posts: 491Sa
What is in SA?
Originally Posted by HeartlessJay
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 20:35 #23156Senior Member

Posts: 80PM the Wechat?
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 19:28 #23155Senior Member

Posts: 267Thanks bros
Guess I'll pass on that one.
Originally Posted by HeadorTail
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 19:21 #23154Senior Member

Posts: 1657Check out their IG and you'll understand why it was described as 10/10.
Originally Posted by PositiveLee
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 17:30 #23153Banned Member

Posts: 3085 Star
I wouldn't even say 6 Star. Nothing is guaranteed. Nothing bare. Some do, some don't. If you go in with and F and C mentality you going to walk out disappointed.
Originally Posted by Slammer6008
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 17:00 #23152Senior Member

Posts: 1377Easy guys LOL. It's closer to six star on brookhurst. YMMV.
Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 16:19 #23151Senior Member

Posts: 50In my experience it's typically offered by the provider. They'll usually ask if you want topless, nude, or nuru with varying prices for each.
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]
And yes, nuru is body sliding and is done undressed.














Reply With Quote




