The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 205 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3061
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1231

    Anyone have information on Stella

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Stellajacqueline

    Has anyone seen her lately or have information on her? I am worried this profile was hacked since it has a new number and PD had a recent outbreak with hacked accounts.

  2. #1230

    Friends

    Looking for a friend to monger with. Would love to find a girl to share to have nasty fun with and cream pie with someone. I love creampies and mmf sex. Open minded young guy in my late 20's into everything. Pm if interested.

  3. #1229
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoDisliker  [View Original Post]
    PassionateJessie from HX is supposed to be good, there are a few good reports about her.
    Thanks guys. Appreciate it.

  4. #1228
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoDisliker  [View Original Post]
    PassionateJessie from HX is supposed to be good, there are a few good reports about her.
    She's a cutie! Sometimes setting up an apt can be slight difficult but once you in, she is fun. She looks exactly same as her posted pictures.

  5. #1227
    Quote Originally Posted by DudeBang  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I'm visiting for TX this week. Looking for suggestions on 20-30-ish year old Latinas in the OC. I've perused Tryst, PD, but honestly looks kinda slim regarding Latina flavors that fit the bill. Standard covered services are fine, I'm not a huge risk-taker. Thanks in advance. Happy to point anyone in the right direction if you're looking for suggestions in Texas.
    PassionateJessie from HX is supposed to be good, there are a few good reports about her.

  6. #1226

    Latinas in OC

    Hi guys, I'm visiting for TX this week. Looking for suggestions on 20-30-ish year old Latinas in the OC. I've perused Tryst, PD, but honestly looks kinda slim regarding Latina flavors that fit the bill. Standard covered services are fine, I'm not a huge risk-taker. Thanks in advance. Happy to point anyone in the right direction if you're looking for suggestions in Texas.

  7. #1225

    I got nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by TeslaTower  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone had any intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...unty/55711676/
    But, she looks delicious so please go see her and report back.

  8. #1224

    Any intel

    Just wondering if anyone had any intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...unty/55711676/

  9. #1223
    Quote Originally Posted by FacePalm99  [View Original Post]
    I saw this on on PD and she didn't have any reviews (not that PD reviews are ever helpful).

    I text her asking about services, and she responded that only If I sent her $100 towards booking.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Irvine/Ms36kk
    I texted her when I saw the ad, the person responded Texted in broken English, they wanted 40 in advance so I said pass, I knew it looked TGTBT.

  10. #1222
    I saw this on on PD and she didn't have any reviews (not that PD reviews are ever helpful).

    I text her asking about services, and she responded that only If I sent her $100 towards booking.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Irvine/Ms36kk

  11. #1221
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocbarbarian  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Fit Viet MILF is crazy. I saw her a couple years back and she had me nervous the whole time. From what I can tell GG Kim is a different woman, and I can't find her. A couple of members wrote extensively on her back in 2012. I searched LC and a few other sites and the following is all I could find: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kim-esco...e-county-55855 Anyone know if this is her?
    I've never been to see her but from the sheer number of reviews (73) she's well trafficked.

    If you search Kim Garden Grove Escort you'll see her number unmasked.

    The two pic on the monkey site look like two different women. Can anyone say which pic is more accurate?

  12. #1220
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Psycho viet MILF chick! Have seen her few years ago and she one banging body and one tight ass vajayjay for her age.

    But, she has been arrested for fraud and other such offences and will ask yo to donate to her Viet orgs for back home in Vietnam.

    I saw her one time and she kept getting up to take a sneek peak out of the window several times and she told me people are looking for her.

    I finished my session 10 minutes early and bounced real fast!

    I didn't know if it was Viet gangsters or le, or loan sharks looking for her and Viet gangsters don't mess around and le I can deal with.

    Stay the F away from Fitvietmilf on hx if she ever comeback!
    Yes, Fit Viet MILF is crazy. I saw her a couple years back and she had me nervous the whole time. From what I can tell GG Kim is a different woman, and I can't find her. A couple of members wrote extensively on her back in 2012. I searched LC and a few other sites and the following is all I could find: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kim-esco...e-county-55855 Anyone know if this is her?

  13. #1219
    Quote Originally Posted by BigQuads  [View Original Post]
    Nope I kinda asked her a trap question. She's definitely LE.
    You'd think if it was a trap there would be better bait?

  14. #1218
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    Ahaha, doesn't look that bad, wonder how much she charges.
    Nope I kinda asked her a trap question. She's definitely LE.

  15. #1217
    Quote Originally Posted by Weegezz  [View Original Post]
    Saw the website on switter. Wanted to find out for a friend to know if its legit or just a scam lile most things.
    Does your friend eat donuts or carry a radio?

    Come on there is a website, cell #,pics and etc to easy findout of its legit!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape