Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 911 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 411 811 861 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 961 1011 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4771

    90% scammers

    90% of the girls who msg you are fake, scammers, selling pics, or want a nonphysical relationship. The credit card is ok, if you don't act like a idiot on the site. A lot of the guys say stupid things on the site, and get ban often. SA can't allow blatant prostitution on their site, so you need to watch what you say. That's why I never talk money till I get the girl to my burner number.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpirit369  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys.

    So I was checking the SA website to see sugerbabes. I made an account but still didn't go premium. I was able to send couple of messages at first day buy with no response. So now after and 3 days on the site I got about 14 messages from diff girls that I can't read.

    Am still new in that. I mean I saw couple of accounts in Nova / d. C. / Richmond which seem very attractive girls. Is it worth it to go premium or most of these are fake? I mean I didn't see much reviews beautiful girls here in this forum though I saw a lot of accounts in SA. Any possibility a girl in this site just want a bf or fwb and not just money? Also is it safe to use my credit card in this site and cancel before next month?

  2. #4770
    I talked to her and had 3 dates lined up but she cancelled both times so I gave up on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b82a3...d-ab40d3528677

    Has been having this profile since 2016 . Anyone seen here? Appreciate intel or details please.

  3. #4769
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b6004...7-a7a28a0250c2

    She was quoting me 600 for BBFS. Way too much for me. I asked her how much for CFS and how long would we be together for. Cricket after that. She probably thinks I'm too cheap and a waste of time LOL. She looks hot but sorry, not worth 600 for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I've had my eye on this one for more than a yr, back when I used to live in Richmond her profile popped up because she lives in VaBeach but never was able to make it work. Then back in Jan I moved up to NoVa area and she dropped off my radar. Then the other day she popped up on my search because apparently now she had a job in DC she's up in the area for a few times a month. So I immediately hit her up, after some back and forth forth texting I find out she's up in DC today (Monday) so we work out an arrangement, offer 400 ppm BBFS. She's down so like I mentioned, over the weekend we planned to meet up today when she was going to be up in DC. So I send a text this morning to confirm about our meeting, I then follow up and ask how long can we hang out? She says "an hour. Maybe less". So needless to say that wasn't exactly the best answer to try and sell yourself to the paying customer. So I asked for $400 I expect a min 2-3 hrs. She said no way. So if you're cool with an hr quickie for $400 hit her up.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b6004...7-a7a28a0250c2

  4. #4768

    No Look-No Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b82a3...d-ab40d3528677

    Has been having this profile since 2016 . Anyone seen here? Appreciate intel or details please
    Messaged her and followed up 2 months later with a polite interrogatory. She never looked at either.

  5. #4767

    Beckyb00 p

    Anyone have any experience with her? We've got something tentatively set up for tomorrow, just curious if there's any details anyone can share before I take the plunge. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8e42c...4-8a6ef012b4e5

  6. #4766

    New to the SA website

    Hello guys.

    So I was checking the SA website to see sugerbabes. I made an account but still didn't go premium. I was able to send couple of messages at first day buy with no response. So now after and 3 days on the site I got about 14 messages from diff girls that I can't read.

    Am still new in that. I mean I saw couple of accounts in Nova / d. C. / Richmond which seem very attractive girls. Is it worth it to go premium or most of these are fake? I mean I didn't see much reviews beautiful girls here in this forum though I saw a lot of accounts in SA. Any possibility a girl in this site just want a bf or fwb and not just money? Also is it safe to use my credit card in this site and cancel before next month?

  7. #4765

    Madklo143

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b82a3...d-ab40d3528677

    Has been having this profile since 2016 . Anyone seen here? Appreciate intel or details please.

  8. #4764
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by MufDivr1  [View Original Post]
    This one was brought up previously. Easy set up, solid mic skills rushed cfs. Pretty much a pro at 2-3 ppm. May run with the wrong crowd. No issues just not for me. Talks really fast, seems that's an indication of something but can't put a finger on it kinda common these days.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6af84...7-197d481b8808
    Assuming the pictures are real, I am always suspect of girls either not smiling or smiling or not showing her teeth either on SA or any ad site. For me, hiding teeth is an indication of possible substance use.

  9. #4763
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I use an app on my iPhone called "ImageSearch" (spelled like that verbatim, no space between the two words). In the app it uses 5 diff engines to search the image for you all at once. It uses Google, Bing, Yandex, Baidu and Tineye. Yandex and Google far and away get more hits than any of the others. With Tineye I never get a hit it seems. This app has saved me from wasting hundreds of hours on fakes / scams. I think the add free version was 6 bucks or something like that. Best 6 bucks I've ever spent.
    Good to know, thanks bro.

  10. #4762
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I knew it was TGTBT. This person has an interesting game they play though. She's send several unsolicited nudes with her face blocked out but showing those amazing tits. Either way, I'm once again thankful for this board.

    Of note, I did save some of her pics and run them through tineye and got no hits. How else are guys finding pics to be fake or "borrowed"?
    I use an app on my iPhone called "ImageSearch" (spelled like that verbatim, no space between the two words). In the app it uses 5 diff engines to search the image for you all at once. It uses Google, Bing, Yandex, Baidu and Tineye. Yandex and Google far and away get more hits than any of the others. With Tineye I never get a hit it seems. This app has saved me from wasting hundreds of hours on fakes / scams. I think the add free version was 6 bucks or something like that. Best 6 bucks I've ever spent.

  11. #4761
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Damn. I knew it was TGTBT. This person has an interesting game they play though. She's send several unsolicited nudes with her face blocked out but showing those amazing tits. Either way, I'm once again thankful for this board.

    Of note, I did save some of her pics and run them through tineye and got no hits. How else are guys finding pics to be fake or "borrowed"?
    Tineye was how I found her, LOL. Couldn't tell you which picture hit as I deleted them all right away, but I ran all of them and one did. Also one of the pictures the fake texted me hit on tineye.

    Thank goodness for tineye. Still waiting for the day I can share useful information. Oh well.

  12. #4760

    Nice Find for Someone

    She looks like her pics hot mature spinner. Said she had an on line page. She suggested she'd be at the top of possible ppm range. Skies the limit gps perhaps more likely just tire kicking. I dunno too bad for me as it didn't work out but as I said she is real and looks good. https://www.seeking.com/member/ec67c...3-efb371553b1a.

  13. #4759

    No issues just not a sb

    This one was brought up previously. Easy set up, solid mic skills rushed cfs. Pretty much a pro at 2-3 ppm. May run with the wrong crowd. No issues just not for me. Talks really fast, seems that's an indication of something but can't put a finger on it kinda common these days.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6af84...7-197d481b8808

  14. #4758

    Bad Katherine

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliMoco  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I wish she was real too, but this is an instagram model. Lauren Dascalo is her name.
    Damn. I knew it was TGTBT. This person has an interesting game they play though. She's send several unsolicited nudes with her face blocked out but showing those amazing tits. Either way, I'm once again thankful for this board.

    Of note, I did save some of her pics and run them through tineye and got no hits. How else are guys finding pics to be fake or "borrowed"?

  15. #4757

    Urfavbabyy

    Anybody taken a crack at this one yet? Just started chatting, not 100% certain if she's real or not.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dda23...c-69d22453881e

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape