Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11518

    Hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Why not? Almost double the rate when she left a while back. Could only imagine the rate some of the NCVIP girls could get if they came back.
    It would be nice to have a recent review or two but I think I'm going to take the plunge.

  2. #11517

    Macie

    Anyone seen Macie? Looks like my type, interested to hear any reports.

    https://tryst.link/escort/macie-listener

  3. #11516

    Visiting uncle

    EF 11/18 familiar face, I can't figure out her stage name.

  4. #11515
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabaster23  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be getting back in the game:

    https://tryst.link/escort/fiona-ender1
    Why not? Almost double the rate when she left a while back. Could only imagine the rate some of the NCVIP girls could get if they came back.

  5. #11514

    Khloe

    Is it true that khloe has a crew and if so what are they like?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...ready/34824488

  6. #11513

    Looks like Fiona is back

    She seems to be getting back in the game:

    https://tryst.link/escort/fiona-ender1

  7. #11512

    Snow bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    I was close. Kinda LOL.

  8. #11511

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdiddy71  [View Original Post]
    Still following, saw her a really long time ago and she was amazing.

  9. #11510

    Any new info on Lexi?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/027856134055

    I know she has mixed reviews up here. But has anyone saw her lately? Is she still running with cici (I hope not).

  10. #11509
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDoggie  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed a visit with Bentlee yesterday. Fun girl, looks good! Great body. She told me she's lost touch with a few regulars. If you've seen Bentlee before I think she'd welcome a call.
    Do you have a link to her profile on a site by chance? I wasn't able to find her. Thanks!

  11. #11508

    Bentlee

    Enjoyed a visit with Bentlee yesterday. Fun girl, looks good! Great body. She told me she's lost touch with a few regulars. If you've seen Bentlee before I think she'd welcome a call.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8c93bb8a-1312-4099-b9d0-416b798ebb64.jpg‎   7ff5dc1b-a77a-4168-b3bd-ce97fc15f8e0.jpg‎  

  12. #11507

    Probably fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelFreak  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen passion and if so what are your recommendations? I have been wanting to pull the trigger on her but can't find any reviews yet.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...c/138109864843
    Some of her pictures popped up on motherless. Com so I'm betting that the pictures are fake. If you decide to TOGTT let me know.

    HH.

  13. #11506

    Anyone

    Has anyone meet up or know if she is real and can give details?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/090781153545

  14. #11505

    First night in town. Struck out

    After reading two months of reviews I attempted to dream of Lexxi, Ginger (yea I read all the rules and attitude. But she gets the hot pass), and Mariah. No response from any of them. I figured Lexi was a long shot as she was visiting and Mariah would be new / cautious / slow to respond, but what surprised me was crickets from Ginger.

    I searched STG and saw Naughty Hollie, but some old reviews of her being a street walker and an empty shell of a person held me off.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/286704007988

    Any other spinners worth a shot or two? Was even looking at rub ratings as after hours of traveling a good massage would be great with a BBBJ.

  15. #11504

    Sweet Petite Treat. Danielle

    This one has been catching my eye for a while now. But there are no reviews or mention of her anywhere that I can find. IF she is legit, surely one of you horny fuckers has hit it! Haha! She has 2 different phone numbers, there is a link to each ad below. I have also attached pics in case the links go dead. If you have info on her, please post a reply or DM me. Any help is appreciated. Stay safe Mongers!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...th-me/29721901

    https://callescort.org/984-464-9799
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMjE3MzA5ODc0NDI5ZmI5NjNlYmNiMWFhZjdmNWNmMTY3NDU4NDFj.jpg‎   TMjI0MTUzOWI0MTdjMGZjMDg1NjE2YzNhMGNlNmIzOWI3YjZjNzdh.jpg‎   TMjI0NjA0OGY2NjcwNTkyZGU1YzQwMDBjNDIzM2RiNTViNzVlZmNk.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape