Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 24826
-
11-18-20 07:10 #15346Senior Member

Posts: 2138She's Real
Beth is a little difficult to hook up with. Took numerous texts from different numbers to finally meet at an eastside low rent hotel. She is the girl in the picks, a little aged but, still very nice looking. She has a nice body, great tits, not full GFE (no DFK) but everything else is good. Prices are a little higher than most, 120 QV, 180 hhr, 240 hr. If you contact her in the morning she normally needs rent so you can get a $40 discount. She is looking for regulars so using that info can help you get in the door even if it's a one time thing. I believe she could be very good after a couple of visits. She does have two numbers one is real one is a text now app. I would repeat. BTW ex Brads Gold Club Dancer so some of you long time mongers may know her. Here are her STG ads.
Originally Posted by Drof1
[View Original Post]
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...r/946154856242
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/014206044021
-
11-18-20 05:05 #15345Senior Member

Posts: 408Just a Note
It's happened to almost all of us. I really suggest newbies and returning mongers read the "First Time Posters and Newbies blog". It could save some of you some money and a lot of frustration in the future.
Originally Posted by Kjcinindy
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 15:39 #15344Regular Member

Posts: 14Thanks
Thanks for the review. I was planning to reach out soon but was hesitant since she had no reviews. On to the next.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110;5074286[URL
-
11-17-20 08:10 #15343Senior Member

Posts: 230Agreed
I got burnt a couple times early on as well. Just trying to pass on my experience, LOL. Not bashing my man. We all need to be smart so these no good scammers know better than trying this type of shit.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 23:11 #15342Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Never pay up front
I agree with Bobby absolutely, however when I was a newbie to all of this about 2 1/2 years ago I didn't quite understand how it all worked and I got scammed out of a $150 Visa card. Anyway, I learned real quick and never again. Anyway, you take your licks and keep on going, it's been the best sex life I've ever had, some girls do some amazing things. I justify it by saying a girlfriend would cost me just as much between family bullshit events, dinners out and all the damn gifts. This way we get straight to the point, dick sucked and pound some p*why for a fee and no relationship games. It's worked out wonderfully. Go have some fun boys.
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 21:42 #15341Senior Member

Posts: 810There is a DI thread to post reviews there.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 20:33 #15340Senior Member

Posts: 2785 star barbie LOL
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56025174/#.
Pics are old, about 30 lbs ago. Pussy smelled so bad I couldn't finish. Don't recommend for any amount. Should have walked out due to pics. Would've been a better day.
-
11-16-20 17:07 #15339Senior Member

Posts: 189Anyone seen her?
Has anyone seen this provider? Did a little digging but no info.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...371/5676865856
-
11-16-20 14:49 #15338Senior Member

Posts: 478My take
She still could be real. Plenty of girls will try and snatch free money when they can. Giving it in advance is just throwing it away.
Originally Posted by TommyTopp
[View Original Post]
I'm not defending the guy who reviewed her or saying she's legit but I know I personally have had someone in the past demand half up front. I said no, they relented eventually, and the deed happened still.
That said I'd stay away from her regardless. Scammers scam. I'm just saying the guy could have legitimate reviews out there on that board.
-
11-16-20 13:48 #15337Senior Member

Posts: 658Any clues?
Did you really think $80 for an HOUR was going to happen?
Originally Posted by Kjcinindy
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 13:23 #15336Senior Member

Posts: 230Them is the breaks.
Paying up front is fucking dumb. Especially with gift cards. Fuck that shit. Never I repeat never fall for that shit!
Originally Posted by TommyTopp
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 12:10 #15335Senior Member

Posts: 897Aaliyah from DI, another great session!
Aaliyah's a mix of tall Ebony Goddess with unrealized kinky FemDomme potential, and a real sweetheart! I rarely meet a lady twice, because there's so much talent around, especially at DI. DI's ladies are always sexy, charming, clean, in a good location, and on time!
But when Aaliyah visits Indy again, I may go for a triple serving!
John Guest.
-
11-16-20 11:06 #15334Senior Member

Posts: 44No we know not to trust Jollyman1992 on
https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...8ec9b71e6e1395
Originally Posted by Kjcinindy
[View Original Post]
Never pay upfront!
-
11-16-20 06:59 #15333Senior Member

Posts: 727Beth
Did you meet with her. Was thinking about it she is slow in responding.
Originally Posted by Drof1
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-20 16:14 #15332Regular Member

Posts: 12Sorry
Didn't see the same date on ads, and thought it was a traveling gal.
Originally Posted by MSkeme
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





