Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 633 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 133 533 583 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 683 733 1133 1633 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15345

    Just a Note

    Quote Originally Posted by Kjcinindy  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11848145

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/56000279/

    Okay guys I've been out of this game for about 6 years. It appears I've been gotten. She was one of those pay half in advanced to meet. I questioned that and she said it was for her safety.
    It's happened to almost all of us. I really suggest newbies and returning mongers read the "First Time Posters and Newbies blog". It could save some of you some money and a lot of frustration in the future.

  2. #15344

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110;5074286[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/56025174/[/URL]#.

    Pics are old, about 30 lbs ago. Pussy smelled so bad I couldn't finish. Don't recommend for any amount. Should have walked out due to pics. Would've been a better day.
    Thanks for the review. I was planning to reach out soon but was hesitant since she had no reviews. On to the next.

  3. #15343

    Agreed

    I got burnt a couple times early on as well. Just trying to pass on my experience, LOL. Not bashing my man. We all need to be smart so these no good scammers know better than trying this type of shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Bobby absolutely, however when I was a newbie to all of this about 2 1/2 years ago I didn't quite understand how it all worked and I got scammed out of a $150 Visa card. Anyway, I learned real quick and never again. Anyway, you take your licks and keep on going, it's been the best sex life I've ever had, some girls do some amazing things. I justify it by saying a girlfriend would cost me just as much between family bullshit events, dinners out and all the damn gifts. This way we get straight to the point, dick sucked and pound some p*why for a fee and no relationship games. It's worked out wonderfully. Go have some fun boys.

  4. #15342
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Never pay up front

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    Paying up front is fucking dumb. Especially with gift cards. Fuck that shit. Never I repeat never fall for that shit!
    I agree with Bobby absolutely, however when I was a newbie to all of this about 2 1/2 years ago I didn't quite understand how it all worked and I got scammed out of a $150 Visa card. Anyway, I learned real quick and never again. Anyway, you take your licks and keep on going, it's been the best sex life I've ever had, some girls do some amazing things. I justify it by saying a girlfriend would cost me just as much between family bullshit events, dinners out and all the damn gifts. This way we get straight to the point, dick sucked and pound some p*why for a fee and no relationship games. It's worked out wonderfully. Go have some fun boys.

  5. #15341
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Aaliyah's a mix of tall Ebony Goddess with unrealized kinky FemDomme potential, and a real sweetheart! I rarely meet a lady twice, because there's so much talent around, especially at DI. DI's ladies are always sexy, charming, clean, in a good location, and on time!

    But when Aaliyah visits Indy again, I may go for a triple serving!

    John Guest.
    There is a DI thread to post reviews there.

  6. #15340

    5 star barbie LOL

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/56025174/#.

    Pics are old, about 30 lbs ago. Pussy smelled so bad I couldn't finish. Don't recommend for any amount. Should have walked out due to pics. Would've been a better day.

  7. #15339

    Anyone seen her?

    Has anyone seen this provider? Did a little digging but no info.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...371/5676865856

  8. #15338

    My take

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTopp  [View Original Post]
    She still could be real. Plenty of girls will try and snatch free money when they can. Giving it in advance is just throwing it away.

    I'm not defending the guy who reviewed her or saying she's legit but I know I personally have had someone in the past demand half up front. I said no, they relented eventually, and the deed happened still.

    That said I'd stay away from her regardless. Scammers scam. I'm just saying the guy could have legitimate reviews out there on that board.

  9. #15337

    Any clues?

    Did you really think $80 for an HOUR was going to happen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kjcinindy  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11848145

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/56000279/

    Okay guys I've been out of this game for about 6 years. It appears I've been gotten. She was one of those pay half in advanced to meet. I questioned that and she said it was for her safety.

    It began with me asking her for a meet. She text. How long. My place or yours. Are you Clean. Cashapp or Amazon. My reply 1 hour. Your place (to build trust). I'm clean no drink or drugs. And I settled on the Amazon because I have an Amazon acct myself. The next thing she texted was the full info for sending an Amazon gift card. I followed the directions and sent her the required $40 - half of the $80 deal for 1 hour of her time. After I did this I asked "did you get it yet" she answered "not yet" The site said it would take about 5 minutes to go thru. I asked about ten minutes later and got crickets. I texted "You can't go quiet on me now. This is business right? (Nothing) 4 hours later I text "You were so adamant about getting paid first and now you are going to do this? Haven't heard a word from you since you got the gift card. What is up? (Nothing) An hour later after combing thru you guy's posts looking for her and none of you encountered her yet I sent this "Enjoy your gift card. I'm going to inform the guys so you will never scam another person. We agreed on 4 pm today. It's called usasexguide. Nl. The Escort Report. You should see your profile info on there before this day is over. Karma. You will get to know her well. Then she responded "Cool blocked" followed by "Fuck you & your shit". And to that I say to all of you. You are welcome!

  10. #15336

    Them is the breaks.

    Paying up front is fucking dumb. Especially with gift cards. Fuck that shit. Never I repeat never fall for that shit!

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTopp  [View Original Post]

  11. #15335

    Aaliyah from DI, another great session!

    Aaliyah's a mix of tall Ebony Goddess with unrealized kinky FemDomme potential, and a real sweetheart! I rarely meet a lady twice, because there's so much talent around, especially at DI. DI's ladies are always sexy, charming, clean, in a good location, and on time!

    But when Aaliyah visits Indy again, I may go for a triple serving!

    John Guest.

  12. #15334

    No we know not to trust Jollyman1992 on

    Quote Originally Posted by Kjcinindy  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11848145

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/56000279/

    Okay guys I've been out of this game for about 6 years. It appears I've been gotten. She was one of those pay half in advanced to meet. I questioned that and she said it was for her safety.

    It began with me asking her for a meet. She text. How long. My place or yours. Are you Clean. Cashapp or Amazon. My reply 1 hour. Your place (to build trust). I'm clean no drink or drugs. And I settled on the Amazon because I have an Amazon acct myself. The next thing she texted was the full info for sending an Amazon gift card. I followed the directions and sent her the required $40 - half of the $80 deal for 1 hour of her time. After I did this I asked "did you get it yet" she answered "not yet" The site said it would take about 5 minutes to go thru. I asked about ten minutes later and got crickets. I texted "You can't go quiet on me now. This is business right? (Nothing) 4 hours later I text "You were so adamant about getting paid first and now you are going to do this? Haven't heard a word from you since you got the gift card. What is up? (Nothing) An hour later after combing thru you guy's posts looking for her and none of you encountered her yet I sent this "Enjoy your gift card. I'm going to inform the guys so you will never scam another person. We agreed on 4 pm today. It's called usasexguide. Nl. The Escort Report. You should see your profile info on there before this day is over. Karma. You will get to know her well. Then she responded "Cool blocked" followed by "Fuck you & your shit". And to that I say to all of you. You are welcome!
    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...8ec9b71e6e1395

    Never pay upfront!

  13. #15333

    Beth

    Quote Originally Posted by Drof1  [View Original Post]
    I almost met up with this lady until I discovered she had postings with two numbers. It spooked me so now I am reconsidering. Anyone know if this is fake?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/34756540

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...rther/34355079
    Did you meet with her. Was thinking about it she is slow in responding.

  14. #15332

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by MSkeme  [View Original Post]
    Same add multiple states at the same time. Do some research.
    Didn't see the same date on ads, and thought it was a traveling gal.

  15. #15331

    Scam artist. Stay Away!

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/11848145

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/56000279/

    Okay guys I've been out of this game for about 6 years. It appears I've been gotten. She was one of those pay half in advanced to meet. I questioned that and she said it was for her safety.

    It began with me asking her for a meet. She text. How long. My place or yours. Are you Clean. Cashapp or Amazon. My reply 1 hour. Your place (to build trust). I'm clean no drink or drugs. And I settled on the Amazon because I have an Amazon acct myself. The next thing she texted was the full info for sending an Amazon gift card. I followed the directions and sent her the required $40 - half of the $80 deal for 1 hour of her time. After I did this I asked "did you get it yet" she answered "not yet" The site said it would take about 5 minutes to go thru. I asked about ten minutes later and got crickets. I texted "You can't go quiet on me now. This is business right? (Nothing) 4 hours later I text "You were so adamant about getting paid first and now you are going to do this? Haven't heard a word from you since you got the gift card. What is up? (Nothing) An hour later after combing thru you guy's posts looking for her and none of you encountered her yet I sent this "Enjoy your gift card. I'm going to inform the guys so you will never scam another person. We agreed on 4 pm today. It's called usasexguide. Nl. The Escort Report. You should see your profile info on there before this day is over. Karma. You will get to know her well. Then she responded "Cool blocked" followed by "Fuck you & your shit". And to that I say to all of you. You are welcome!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape