Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,546 to 4,560 of 12087
-
11-22-20 01:04 #7542Senior Member

Posts: 1820She'll take a facial with no objection either.
Originally Posted by JvMan
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
11-21-20 10:24 #7541Senior Member

Posts: 170Schandel
Went to her place off of Rogers and 5th. Ok to much activity in the area. Hispanic management. Black guy all around. Still got the job done. Probably the best dick sucker around. Just always has guys hanging around. Probably taking there turns between visits. The best part of her is she swallows without thought. I really believe she loves cum. $50. Not bad. But did want to bang her.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 08:48 #7540Senior Member

Posts: 819North Loop
The north loop would be on North or Lisbon. Be careful, not good areas.
Originally Posted by Godfather9
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 23:40 #7539Regular Member

Posts: 14Hey. Sorry. Like I said in my first post moved here a couple months ago so I apologise for my directional confusion. Didn't realise G and Natl were both the south loop. So what is the north loop? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Khs85
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 15:20 #7538Senior Member

Posts: 38Trying to clarify.
Just trying to clarify and not be a jerk, but I think the poster is confused by the north and south loops given the roads and intersections named. I'm not an expert but I was led to believe the South loop (all south of 94) encompassed National, Greenfield, and down to Lincoln. The North loop (north of 94) was through a much different part of town where a WSW would be very unique. Before people chase unicorns or get in harms way on the north side, consider that the original post appears to refer to National as being on the North loop stroll. Just my 2 cents and a public service announcement.
Originally Posted by Godfather9
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 22:44 #7537Regular Member

Posts: 14Yes. Darker hair, kind of a butter face. But decent body and dictates well. Biannca was the name she said she goes by.
Originally Posted by CWill68
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-20 22:42 #7536Regular Member

Posts: 14Hey. Nope you read that correctly. Today I had some work over in the west side and did a mid afternoon loop and there were 4 SWers. 2 white, 1 Black and 1 Hispanic. I ended up partaking with the flavor south of the border. Damage. 25 head game was decent. Not great, not bad. But hey for a mid afternoon hummer I'll take it. Would repeat. 26th and Natl.
Originally Posted by CWill68
[View Original Post]
Swung by the south loop off G and there were 3 WSWers right away. One scooped while we were sitting at the stoplight at 15 and G. Made me laugh. Young looked pretty cute. Then saw another a block west who was a taller blond with short shorts and leopard heels. Didn't get eye contact and kept driving. Then saw one who I have seen before but missed on the drive by. This time scooped her at the gas station near the triangle block. Maybe 17th? Not sure. Anyway, 22 yo, young redhead, cute face, nice body and had to drop another. 30 for a sweet oral ending that will keep me on the look out to scoop her again.
So in total about an hour of personal time. 55 total damage and two pops. Made my Wednesday that much better. The weather definitely helped. Mid 50's and time of day around 3:00.
Everyone stay safe! Godfather out.
-
11-18-20 19:40 #7535Senior Member

Posts: 514Schandal
Tapped that many times off of 15th and G. Has management. But sucks the best duck in town. Keep everything locked up and not reachable to her or by by. Anything can be done to her for the price. And I mean anything. Got a 15 minute rim job for $10 more once.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 16:39 #7534Senior Member

Posts: 42Yeah, I was about type the same thing! Haven't seen 2 WSW on the North side in that short of time span in 20 years. The "rough looking" woman I've think I've dealt with before. Does she have dark hair and a healed acne face? She'd be a knockout if it wasn't for the acne that ripped her face up.
Originally Posted by BadGr54
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 07:58 #7533Senior Member

Posts: 763I always see her on 7th and Greenfield in the morning. Is she worth picking up? I almost pulled the pin a few times.
.
Originally Posted by HuntingStreets
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-20 03:59 #7532Senior Member

Posts: 121Bionca plus a Blonde
So are you saying that you saw TWO WSWs on the NORTH loop on the same day? That has to be some sort of record these days. Or did I misunderstand your post?
Originally Posted by Godfather9
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 19:05 #7531Senior Member

Posts: 1820Take a drive
She's out pretty regularly between 7th and 15th on Greenfield. Occasionally wanders a little further East.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
11-16-20 18:11 #7530Senior Member

Posts: 258Jessica
Attached is the Jessica I hope to be inside ASAP.
-
11-15-20 15:13 #7529Senior Member

Posts: 203Unclear
There are so many Jessica's you're going to have to be a bit more specific.
Originally Posted by Dmb4100
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 23:27 #7528Senior Member

Posts: 258Jessica
Does anyone know how to get in contact with Jessica? I am dying to meet her! Any help would be appreciated.








Reply With Quote






