Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,401 to 23,415 of 41309
-
11-16-20 13:43 #17909Senior Member

Posts: 444Bbw
Yeah, some people have a fear of heights, but I have a fear of widths!
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 13:26 #17908Senior Member

Posts: 867Barely exercising
She lists her weight as 227!
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 13:20 #17907Senior Member

Posts: 226Columbian on STG is legit
Operates off Cagle. A little thicker than her pics but NOT bad. She was Very nice, clean and no candy use or db lurking. All covered. Nice naturals too! 754-232-xxxx number.
-
11-16-20 11:37 #17906Senior Member

Posts: 522I'm with you on that one. Seen her a few weeks ago for the first time. Ended up doing FS because her BBBJ wasn't going to get it. Now I must say. It was tight and wet in got the job done. Her face pics are very generous though.
Originally Posted by RedTalon
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 11:26 #17905Senior Member

Posts: 411Hmmmm
Color me skeptical but self post?
Originally Posted by ProjectPat82
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 11:12 #17904Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Aleigh
Blake isn't the only provider that shows up attached to the phone number that Aleigh is currently using. A quick internet search of her number shows that there are a couple dozen other providers that have used it over the course of the last year or so. Just saying.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
11-16-20 10:12 #17903Senior Member

Posts: 266Same happened to me
Same happened to me as well. Except I didn't even get the 10 more minutes texts.
Originally Posted by SurfLax
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 09:58 #17902Regular Member

Posts: 18Not yet but she just quoted me 80 for qv of Phillips highway I think I'm going to take the plunge.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 05:03 #17901Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Northside Kandy
Her BBBJ skills were acceptable or adequate take your pick. According to her, there is no CIM or COF. I did ask but she said 'no'. Like I said, I wouldn't repeat, but if I did, it wouldn't be for any more than $50. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
11-16-20 01:41 #17900Senior Member

Posts: 1247Old Northside Kandy
Here was my review of her on 26 October.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...119&viewfull=1#post5043119.
-
11-15-20 23:01 #17899Senior Member

Posts: 107Rachel Rabbit
She's posting again, so here was my experience. Texted her, she responded, agreed on a time. Arrived at the agreed upon time at the location she gave me by the Mayport Ferry, NOT Atlantic Beach, and then "I need 10 more minutes, then 10 more," and then ghost. Tip of the hat to those who've seen her. IMO waste of time.
-
11-15-20 21:55 #17898Senior Member

Posts: 242Barely legal BBW
She looks good. Anyone see this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/447171650085
-
11-15-20 17:14 #17897Senior Member

Posts: 299Fish not biting today
I've hit up ten different fish and no response. It must be red tide or something as I usually get one bite at least!
Anyone have better luck than me today?
-
11-15-20 16:53 #17896Senior Member

Posts: 933Went and saw this one the other day for a qv car visit BBBJ. Pretty easy comms and arrived without any issues to some apts not to far from me on the Southside. Kinda cute and got right to it. Nothing special to write home about just a pretty mediocre BBBJ. No real technique or DT or attention to the sack just the standard up and down head motion. Had to force one out but she did swallow the whole load. Probably won't repeat.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/844902349924
-
11-15-20 15:37 #17895Senior Member

Posts: 1840Thanks
Thanks Shaggy, been considering making the trip to airport rd but will pass now that you've given us the low down. Just out of curiosity how were her BBBJ skills? JD.
Originally Posted by ShaggyJax
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






