Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 651 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 701 751 1151 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 19287
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9537
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Kimmy is on a little vacation now.
    WHICH Kimmy? This one? https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...m/957987028226.

    Or is there another?

    F1.

  2. #9536

    Colleen

    Any one have any info on her. I thought she was gone. Colleen off 192 by woody's bbq.

  3. #9535

    Kimmy

    Looks like Kimmy is on a little vacation now.

  4. #9534

    Rip off girl?

    One of the pics I have seen many many times but I just can't remember her name. I was thinking she was a rip off girl in Brevard and now she's posting in daytona.

    https://daytona.skipthegames.com/fem...n/553185199631

  5. #9533
    Quote Originally Posted by Nino32  [View Original Post]
    Search Teanna. There's plenty of info on her here.
    Thank you very much. It's been awhile since I dated. She looks hot and I get nervous when looking for a date. Plus it says Viera which is very very close to me which is a plus.

  6. #9532

    Teanna

    Quote Originally Posted by IceChickenz87  [View Original Post]
    Search Teanna. There's plenty of info on her here.

  7. #9531

    Italian Goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by IceChickenz87  [View Original Post]
    She is a sweet girl. Used to see her regularly about 1 year ago. Menu was completely open and her rates were reasonable. I always had a great time with her, but I haven't seen her ever since she has been doing doubles with her current girlfriend Honey, so not sure if anything has changed for better or worse, but I can assure you, the pictures are definitely her and she looks just as good in person. I can also give you info on Honey as well. Go see her and report back.

  8. #9530
    Quote Originally Posted by IceChickenz87  [View Original Post]
    Search for Teanna in this forum. She does a lot with her gf honey. Generally positive reviews but I haven't personally seen them because they didn't respond the one time I tried contacting them.

  9. #9529

    That's Teanna

    Quote Originally Posted by IceChickenz87  [View Original Post]
    So that's Teanna's pictures and phone number. But a new location and no mention of Honey. Have they split up?

  10. #9528

    Italian goddess

    Does anyone have any info on her?

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...s/034376924184

  11. #9527

    Erica

    Looks like her gps man got picked up today for VOP felony. As I have been told by her a while back he beats on her so she might be good to visit now that he is visiting uncle now, but I still won't see her.

  12. #9526

    Lady Liberty

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    So after a lengthy debate, I decided to toftt. Man am I so glad I did. So she says she's a stripper durning day at BA's. She has an amazing body, she doesn't seem to be big on BJ but man that pussy will make up for it and that ass. I will defiantly recommend her and will return to see her $. 5 was for hh and says $$ For hour. It does appear she shares room with someone as the second bed was covered with everything you can think of. And lots of things everywhere in room, also has a dog that was in bathroom whole time barking. Overall good dream with liberty that I will plan to repeat. Body is correct as seen in pics.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/320548907379

    Enjoy BS.
    I contacted her couple months back when she first popped up and she wanted 150 for a Hhr so I declined.

    I found her real name. No recent visits to uncle, last visit was way back in 2010 for trying to get some pills.

  13. #9525

    Good Report

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    So after a lengthy debate, I decided to toftt. Man am I so glad I did. So she says she's a stripper durning day at BA's. She has an amazing body, she doesn't seem to be big on BJ but man that pussy will make up for it and that ass. I will defiantly recommend her and will return to see her $. 5 was for hh and says $$ For hour. It does appear she shares room with someone as the second bed was covered with everything you can think of. And lots of things everywhere in room, also has a dog that was in bathroom whole time barking. Overall good dream with liberty that I will plan to repeat. Body is correct as seen in pics.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/320548907379

    Enjoy BS.
    Good report, thanks BS. I almost dove in with Liberty but was waiting for a nice review. May have one of my own to add in the near future.

  14. #9524
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    So after a lengthy debate, I decided to toftt. Man am I so glad I did. So she says she's a stripper durning day at BA's. She has an amazing body, she doesn't seem to be big on BJ but man that pussy will make up for it and that ass. I will defiantly recommend her and will return to see her $. 5 was for hh and says $$ For hour. It does appear she shares room with someone as the second bed was covered with everything you can think of. And lots of things everywhere in room, also has a dog that was in bathroom whole time barking. Overall good dream with liberty that I will plan to repeat. Body is correct as seen in pics.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/320548907379

    Enjoy BS.
    You got to see liberty for under 160. I've never been quoted anything less. I did do it once and your right she is a great experience everyone should enjoy.

  15. #9523

    Liberty 187

    So after a lengthy debate, I decided to toftt. Man am I so glad I did. So she says she's a stripper durning day at BA's. She has an amazing body, she doesn't seem to be big on BJ but man that pussy will make up for it and that ass. I will defiantly recommend her and will return to see her $. 5 was for hh and says $$ For hour. It does appear she shares room with someone as the second bed was covered with everything you can think of. And lots of things everywhere in room, also has a dog that was in bathroom whole time barking. Overall good dream with liberty that I will plan to repeat. Body is correct as seen in pics.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/320548907379

    Enjoy BS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape