Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 848 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 348 748 798 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 898 948 1348 ... LastLast
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 25047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12342

    Who are you talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    Took the ride out to her yesterday did a BBBJ not the best or worst I've ever had allowed cim which was a weeks worth LOL more of a jerk and suck type thing. The funny part was winning the cash back at twin river. So for 80 I am not sure I'd repeat but the incall was safe.
    Any links?

  2. #12341
    Does anyone have info on this provider? Thinking of contacting her if another date fails to deliver.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/909550713799

  3. #12340

    Update on Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I would think that any hoe would have no problem with that. But if you want one on the cheap, may I suggest Jamie, if you can find her? Some fairly recent pics, about a year old, can be found in my post number 5000, here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=jamie#post4966687. Here's another couple more pics below from last time I cum pumped her. I do not have her digits, as she does not always have a phone, but I think she's been spotted on the streets not too long ago? Maybe someone knows where to look? If so, please post?!

    All holes are open for sperm with Jamie, I usually give her 80 to fuck all 3 and to inseminate 2 out of those 3 holes, with ass to cunnt and ass to mouth shenanegns with videotaping--so I'd be surprised if she'd ask for much more than half of that, just to put on a pissing show for you. I (or she!) can also privately suggest a discrete place that you could take her for what you are seeking, where pissing would not be a problem, if you can find her!
    I've not seen her myself lately, but I received information from a gent who is one of her regulars, who wants to remain anonymous, that she's currently active near the Ridgeway and Manton area. I do have what I was told was current contact info, but I'll send that only to heavily cuntributing trustworthy seniors.

  4. #12339

    That wouldn't be an extra

    Quote Originally Posted by NSullivan  [View Original Post]
    Been considering SLIGHTLY getting back into mongering.

    Been considering starting-off with something hands-off: have the girl piss while I watch and jack myself off. Never any contact between us.

    Anybody know any girls that would be up for this? Any tips would be appreciated!

    (I wish I was still in touch with Destiny, add 6 I feel this would still fall into her 'nothing more than a blowjob' category).
    I'm sure any girl would be down for that It's not much of an ask. Just be clear so you don't get charged a full rate.

    I've gotten plenty of golden showers from girls but it was always including with the sex. Most girls don't like to get pissed on. They are few and far between. I know Danielle of NE will do water and hard sports.

  5. #12338
    Quote Originally Posted by NSullivan  [View Original Post]
    Been considering SLIGHTLY getting back into mongering.

    Been considering starting-off with something hands-off: have the girl piss while I watch and jack myself off. Never any contact between us.

    Anybody know any girls that would be up for this? Any tips would be appreciated!

    (I wish I was still in touch with Destiny, add 6 I feel this would still fall into her 'nothing more than a blowjob' category).
    I would think that any hoe would have no problem with that. But if you want one on the cheap, may I suggest Jamie, if you can find her? Some fairly recent pics, about a year old, can be found in my post number 5000, here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ighlight=jamie#post4966687. Here's another couple more pics below from last time I cum pumped her. I do not have her digits, as she does not always have a phone, but I think she's been spotted on the streets not too long ago? Maybe someone knows where to look? If so, please post?!

    All holes are open for sperm with Jamie, I usually give her 80 to fuck all 3 and to inseminate 2 out of those 3 holes, with ass to cunnt and ass to mouth shenanegns with videotaping--so I'd be surprised if she'd ask for much more than half of that, just to put on a pissing show for you. I (or she!) can also privately suggest a discrete place that you could take her for what you are seeking, where pissing would not be a problem, if you can find her!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-806.jpeg‎   thumbnail-807.jpeg‎  

  6. #12337

    Disappointed

    Saw this girl over the weekend. She is the girl in the pics. Pretty, nice body. Friendly. Somewhat. Performance was rather mechanical. No DATY. Not allowed at all. BBBJ everything else covered. No CIM,

    Apartment was not the one pictured. The place is kinda shabby, she setup a spot on the couch. Vinyl furniture, with a blanket inn the front room. Not what In expected from a girl who advertised no rush very personalized service. Paid for an hour and she got up and got dressed after 20 minutes. One and done no MSOG. Unfortunately she has good reviews which is what prompted me to give her a try. Not worth the time or money IMHO.

    https://escortindex.com/large/provid...1/639887?img=4

  7. #12336

    Latina bbw

    Took the ride out to her yesterday did a BBBJ not the best or worst I've ever had allowed cim which was a weeks worth LOL more of a jerk and suck type thing. The funny part was winning the cash back at twin river. So for 80 I am not sure I'd repeat but the incall was safe.

  8. #12335

    She's Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    May be seeing her tonight. Waiting to hear back about time. Anyone seen her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...r-fun/34669476
    She's fake, do a reverse image search and her pics will pop up on several different pic sites.

  9. #12334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainstorm  [View Original Post]
    That last photo with the white sign in the background looks like the sports bar on the 2nd floor of Cheaters / Wild Zebra. JMO.
    I've spent many hours up there and see no resemblance although I have been wrong once or twice in my several decades! The girl looks pretty enticing though.

  10. #12333

    Qv girls

    Anyone recommend a girl near warwick that does a descent qv. I'm not a "regular" of destiny so she won't see me. Looking for less than a $.

  11. #12332
    Quote Originally Posted by Willfullone  [View Original Post]
    Hot girl. Hope to hear back on her.

    Thanks.

    Will.
    Surprise surprise, she ghosted me.

  12. #12331
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    May be seeing her tonight. Waiting to hear back about time. Anyone seen her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...r-fun/34669476
    That last photo with the white sign in the background looks like the sports bar on the 2nd floor of Cheaters / Wild Zebra. JMO.

  13. #12330

    Wow

    Hot girl. Hope to hear back on her.

    Thanks.

    Will.

    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    May be seeing her tonight. Waiting to hear back about time. Anyone seen her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...r-fun/34669476

  14. #12329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1043
    Quote Originally Posted by Corky12  [View Original Post]
    How long do you wait for a response from someone before you contact someone else.

    Thanks.
    A major factor this depends on is if they made an ad that day or not. If they didn't make an ad that day then if I text in the morning I generally give them until 1 pm for response. After noon it 2 hours max.

    If they made an ad I give 1 hour max before looking elsewhere. The big difference is if they didn't make an ad that day it possible they not even working.

  15. #12328

    Tentative appt

    May be seeing her tonight. Waiting to hear back about time. Anyone seen her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...r-fun/34669476

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape