Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 911 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 411 811 861 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 961 1011 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,665 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4759

    No issues just not a sb

    This one was brought up previously. Easy set up, solid mic skills rushed cfs. Pretty much a pro at 2-3 ppm. May run with the wrong crowd. No issues just not for me. Talks really fast, seems that's an indication of something but can't put a finger on it kinda common these days.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6af84...7-197d481b8808

  2. #4758

    Bad Katherine

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliMoco  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I wish she was real too, but this is an instagram model. Lauren Dascalo is her name.
    Damn. I knew it was TGTBT. This person has an interesting game they play though. She's send several unsolicited nudes with her face blocked out but showing those amazing tits. Either way, I'm once again thankful for this board.

    Of note, I did save some of her pics and run them through tineye and got no hits. How else are guys finding pics to be fake or "borrowed"?

  3. #4757

    Urfavbabyy

    Anybody taken a crack at this one yet? Just started chatting, not 100% certain if she's real or not.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dda23...c-69d22453881e

  4. #4756
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/c6de1...f-fdf5eef95364

    This is another one that I am sure is TGTBT. She's been super chill via text, hasn't asked for a dime and sends pics unsolicited. So, she's either a dude living in his parents basement just playing games, or she really is just trying to sort out how SA works. By far and away the hottest girl I've spoken with from this site. 11/10 in looks, for sure.
    Sorry, I wish she was real too, but this is an instagram model. Lauren Dascalo is her name.

  5. #4755

    No for video chat

    I msg her and set up a date. Figure she was a fake, but gave it a shot anyways. I have 2 SBs that had onlyfans before. As soon as I ask for a 30 sec video chat on SA. She when silent.

    Quote Originally Posted by CireSire  [View Original Post]
    The real pics beling to Emerson Cane. I messaged Helin and she was so eager to meet in person.

    RED FLAG 1. Never asked me my name.

    RED FLAG 2. Shot me her number super quick. Still hasn't bothered to ask my name.

    RED FLAG 3. Proceeded to want to meet in person and even gave me a time and place to meet. (Still didn't ask my name).

    After the exchange of numbers I asked her if she had any naughty pics she could send me. She of course said no I will have to wait for that. I uploaded one of the naked pics of Emerson Cane and text " You don't remember taking this one?" Still in character, Helin texts back " How did you get that picture? LOL I almost dropped my phone laughing. No more texts after that.

  6. #4754

    Helin is a FAKE!!

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Is this her? Or number that ends with 9? This is another profile but I recall chatting with her and making plans, but once I found her pic online. Onlyfans, cam site and pornhub. I stopped. But if it's her. https://twitter.com/emerson_cane.
    The real pics beling to Emerson Cane. I messaged Helin and she was so eager to meet in person.

    RED FLAG 1. Never asked me my name.

    RED FLAG 2. Shot me her number super quick. Still hasn't bothered to ask my name.

    RED FLAG 3. Proceeded to want to meet in person and even gave me a time and place to meet. (Still didn't ask my name).

    After the exchange of numbers I asked her if she had any naughty pics she could send me. She of course said no I will have to wait for that. I uploaded one of the naked pics of Emerson Cane and text " You don't remember taking this one?" Still in character, Helin texts back " How did you get that picture? LOL I almost dropped my phone laughing. No more texts after that.

  7. #4753

    Bad Katherine

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c6de1...f-fdf5eef95364

    This is another one that I am sure is TGTBT. She's been super chill via text, hasn't asked for a dime and sends pics unsolicited. So, she's either a dude living in his parents basement just playing games, or she really is just trying to sort out how SA works. By far and away the hottest girl I've spoken with from this site. 11/10 in looks, for sure.

  8. #4752

    Jayda9991

    This one is looking for someone who can "provide for me, mentor, like to have fun and vibe with and hang out but not looking for intimacy" LOL. Good luck with that sweetheart.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2b679...1-543fe62c743f

  9. #4751

    Hourly rate

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    Meant to send private message
    It makes sense. What I couldn't get over was her framing. It didn't matter if we spent 30 min together or 5 hours: she was fixated on an hourly rate. I'm talking $250 per hour if we went over 4 hours, $300 per hour below that, and no lower than $400 for one hour. In other words, exactly what I could get if I just hired her as an escort, didn't pay for anything besides fucking her, and promptly left. Why even bother with anything else then? There is also no way I would pay anyone short of a super model more than $1,000 every time I saw her regardless of how much disposable income I have.

    I hate how impersonal focusing on an hourly rate is. I'm seeing more and more of this on SA too.

    It sucks. She and I had off the charts chemistry. I will get over it but I may just stick with FBSM providers for a while until I can get my head right.

  10. #4750

    Contessa6

    Anyone have any info on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c7bad...d-78d007b10c4f

    She hit me up with the first message asking if I wanted to meet same day. Spidey senses have kicked in.

  11. #4749

    Sb

    Meant to send private message

    Quote Originally Posted by Tophat31  [View Original Post]
    It's all about what medium you meet them through. If you meet them through an escort site then escort rules. SA is a unique medium where even if they are an escort the rules are up to you both.

    Personally one of my regular sugar babies I had come to find out is an escort. I didn't know it until she actually came out and told me. She was acting like it was the big secret and she told me over dinner after seeing her for maybe 8 months but I kind of had a feeling. Anyways still see her. All BBFS and I finish inside of her each time, no time limit and msog. Does she probably have this arrangement with others? Probably but I can say reading all her escort reviews BBFS was never mentioned.

    Again, its all about the medium you meet someone. Only thing to be concerned from a safety point of view is if she seems very high volume as an escort, then you may want to consider protection. My SB is pretty low volume from what I see and charges high prices as an escort so I accept the risk.

  12. #4748
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/b3533...e-4d825a06aa0f

    For those interested, she goes to text quick, send pics and will take 400 PPM. She asks that you get a room. I can't put my finger on it, but something wasn't right for me so I bailed but if someone wants to take a chance it could be worth it, or it might be a disaster. LOL I try to stay away from meetings I'm not at least feeling 70/30 odds of a good outcome, and I was 50/50 with her, at best.
    Your Spidey senses were correct. She wants 400 for one nut and that's it, that's all ya get.

  13. #4747

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by DcSugar  [View Original Post]
    Feeling a bit down tonight. All initial signs for this sugar baby were promising. Great convo, shy but revealing enough pics to peak my interest, lived close to me, etc. But, I had a feeling she was a semi-pro. We went back and forth about an allowance but she kept speaking in terms of how many hours we would be together. Sure enough, it turns out she's an escort. I don't have a problem with that but she insisted on viewing the arrangement through that lens. What's the difference I asked her. "More intimacy" apparently. Yeah, sure.

    Has anyone ever successfully sugar dated an escort that didn't insist on their hourly rates as compensation? I feel like someone out there might want the near-normalcy of a sugar arrangement plus the money instead of a pure fuck for cash settlement. Maybe I'm an idiot though.
    It's all about what medium you meet them through. If you meet them through an escort site then escort rules. SA is a unique medium where even if they are an escort the rules are up to you both.

    Personally one of my regular sugar babies I had come to find out is an escort. I didn't know it until she actually came out and told me. She was acting like it was the big secret and she told me over dinner after seeing her for maybe 8 months but I kind of had a feeling. Anyways still see her. All BBFS and I finish inside of her each time, no time limit and msog. Does she probably have this arrangement with others? Probably but I can say reading all her escort reviews BBFS was never mentioned.

    Again, its all about the medium you meet someone. Only thing to be concerned from a safety point of view is if she seems very high volume as an escort, then you may want to consider protection. My SB is pretty low volume from what I see and charges high prices as an escort so I accept the risk.

  14. #4746

    Message disappearing

    Quote Originally Posted by JimInbMore  [View Original Post]
    Same for me. I messaged back something along the lines of "I'm not playing your game. I've been a SD for 5 years and have never given a monetary gift just for the pleasure of seeing someone. I think you have it the wrong way around. ".

    In minutes the profile AND conversation were gone. It was probably removed for the blatant request for funds but I wonder if it was SA trying to do some entrapment.
    This topic has been brought up before, but interestingly enough the conversation I had with her was deleted from my inbox within 5 minutes of the interaction as well.

  15. #4745

    Escort

    I have had arrangements with massage providers so not technically escorts. I always got BBFS, dfk etc. Also didn't really have a time limit but as I usually see them on my lunch break I rarely go over 2-3 hours. They probably wouldn't be up for all nighters unless you upped the ante or business is super slow for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by DcSugar  [View Original Post]
    Feeling a bit down tonight. All initial signs for this sugar baby were promising. Great convo, shy but revealing enough pics to peak my interest, lived close to me, etc. But, I had a feeling she was a semi-pro. We went back and forth about an allowance but she kept speaking in terms of how many hours we would be together. Sure enough, it turns out she's an escort. I don't have a problem with that but she insisted on viewing the arrangement through that lens. What's the difference I asked her. "More intimacy" apparently. Yeah, sure.

    Has anyone ever successfully sugar dated an escort that didn't insist on their hourly rates as compensation? I feel like someone out there might want the near-normalcy of a sugar arrangement plus the money instead of a pure fuck for cash settlement. Maybe I'm an idiot though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape