Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 941 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 441 841 891 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 991 1041 1441 ... LastLast
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 26404
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12304

    Damn

    I just saw her a few weeks ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Yes it is true. Heard from a good friends that JJ has lost the fight with heroin. Died just a week and a half ago. https://s1.eroticmonkey.ch/uploads/e...b923d2c1f2.jpg.

  2. #12303

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    Not to play white knight or to argumentative. I am a recovering heroin addict and last time I talked to her she stated that she is on suboxone. A month is forever in a addicts world. Maybe she got tired of the daily withdrawal symptoms and trying to always "get well. " Every addict deserves a second, third or tenth chance.
    No they don't. That's not based in reality. I'm sure a2 will delete this as argumentative but so was your comment. Katy has been reported on this site for RIP offs. But she deserves another chance? I owe none of these girls any chances to rob or hurt me. We all know the direction these girls are going and it's not to church. Wake t. F. Up. I apologize in advance a2. These guys should always always be on the lookout.

  3. #12302

    JJ has lost the fight

    Yes it is true. Heard from a good friends that JJ has lost the fight with heroin. Died just a week and a half ago. https://s1.eroticmonkey.ch/uploads/e...b923d2c1f2.jpg.

  4. #12301

    Dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Rice3020  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany Midnight Kools.

    Died on.

    Sept. 29,2020.

    100 block of E. Auer Avenue.

    Tiffany Midnight Kools was found to have been fatally shot on Sept. 29,2020. She was discovered at 100 block of E. Auer Avenue, and the Milwaukee County Medical Examiner ruled her death a homicide.

    She was 28 years old when she died.

    No charges have been filed in this homicide.

  5. #12300

    Top 5

    "Head top 5.

    Dead or alive".

    Quote Originally Posted by Rice3020  [View Original Post]
    I miss the back of her throat.

  6. #12299

    Sophyy

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/977717664424

    I would avoid her. She asked to meet me. Has a friend in the car. Wants the cash first but won't get in my car. If you guys have had luck with her then let me know. She isn't the girl in the pics either. Skinny with some crooked teeth and poorly dressed. It's so hard to find a decent local young good looking Asian chick. My favorite all time was Zaenichu. Don't know if you guys remember her but she was clean pretty young and performed well.

  7. #12298
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice3020  [View Original Post]
    Girl in the pics was recently murdered.

  8. #12297

    I think so

    Quote Originally Posted by Rice3020  [View Original Post]
    You could probably dig her up somewhere.

  9. #12296
    Quote Originally Posted by Rice3020  [View Original Post]
    Try calling her. There is a contact number in her ad.

  10. #12295

    Tall drink of Water Available Now


  11. #12294

    ABC on STG

    Has anyone seen her? Been thinking of seeing her.

    BEERTOWN OUT.

  12. #12293

    ABC on STG

    Hey had anyone seen her?

  13. #12292

    Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    What's happened to her? She in lockup?
    I saw her in February she told me no one knew she was in town and that she was switching careers to put it nicely when she completed her vacation smh.

  14. #12291
    I didn't say she doesn't deserve a chance. I do believe I left her at least one positive review on here. I'm saying I'm pretty confident she is still using.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    Not to play white knight or to argumentative. I am a recovering heroin addict and last time I talked to her she stated that she is on suboxone. A month is forever in a addicts world. Maybe she got tired of the daily withdrawal symptoms and trying to always "get well. " Every addict deserves a second, third or tenth chance.

  15. #12290

    Anyone see this one?

    Trying to avoid a ripoff or wasting money on a bad experience.

    Anyone see this one or have any intel? PM if you prefer. Thanks in advance.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/421561394282

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape