Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 9528
-
11-14-20 20:56 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 63Staci. Maxx
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Staci.Maxx
Yo!
Got a chance to try out Staci and. Humph. So so.
Definitely depends on if tall waifish white women are your thing or not. However, she is a great provider, very good at her job and is very kind. She lives in a discreet location, that can be a bit more complicated than navigating to a hotel room but simple nonetheless.
After I showered and toweled off, I went into her bedroom which is definitely millennial energy. Lights underneath the bed, the whole set up. She loves a good tongue fight fellas. Serious DFK.
People go on and on about her p lips, but its really her massive clit that's kinda amazing to see. Its like a teeny tiny penis. It pokes out. I gave it a good sucking.
Her c*nt isn't anything to write home about, but I did not last too long. Maybe because it kinda felt like too much effort for not much return or just kinda vanilla, idk. Maybe I had an off day tbh.
I seriously doubt that I would repeat, or recommend but I don't not recommend.
-
11-14-20 20:45 #5672Senior Member

Posts: 63Not Much
160 for hhr.
Originally Posted by Irief
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 20:44 #5671Senior Member

Posts: 63Standard rate
$$ for hhr.
Originally Posted by Irief
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 17:39 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 47Giselle QoD
Saw Giselle again recently myself and your description of a session is spot on minus her not being into it very much from my 2 experiences. I'd rate her being "into it" between a 7-8. First time was an 8, second time more like a 7. Have a feeling gents she high in demand and stays busy so YMMV will probably vary pending when you get her. But not awful by any means.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
Also a heads up, a homie of mine saw her, got BBFS but double her rate. So again probably going to have to being willing to shell out. Didn't get BBFS but was obliging with camelslides.
-
11-14-20 16:46 #5669Senior Member

Posts: 31Wanted dead or alive
The truth hurts and now he has called a "Wanted Dead or Alive" reward for HAPA! LOL! (fixed it for you).
Originally Posted by Cbonia2
[View Original Post]
HE has called for it. LOL.
Back in the day his handle was "Majassa" or something like that. It was Kandi-Kat's BF at the time. LOL.
-
11-14-20 12:33 #5668Senior Member

Posts: 472The truth hurts and now she has called a "Wanted Dead or Alive" reward for HAPA! LOL!
Originally Posted by JackDaStripper
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 12:30 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 472She definitely gives some good head and will make a man blind! LOL.
Originally Posted by StraightMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 11:49 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 73Maddison. Davis
I don't know if my review is over hyped because I haven't attempted to monger in a few months. I tried it at the start of the pandemic and I had my 1st bad experience. I took a gamble because.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Maddison.Davis
Was not well reviewed. In fact I could not find any review of her in LA, SGV, OC or San Diego forums. I arrived and she made me shower. Then the fun began. A lot of DFK, a lot of DATY, and a lot of my face in her ass. Pics are accurate, I think her ass might be man made but I didn't really care it looks and feels amazing. She gave the impression she might be a stripper, she did a few moves that showed off how flexible she is. BBBJ was good but not great, and the main event was great even though it was covered. It did feel like a GFE experience with us talking a bit after and it was not rushed. Again I haven't mongers in months so I don't know if anyone else was to give there review of her. Ass lovers run to go see her.
-
11-14-20 10:22 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 603MilaAll Love
I checked last night, with close and prolonged inspection and MilaAllLove definitely has a pussy. Which she stated loves my cock.
Originally Posted by DesertRealtor
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 07:38 #5664Senior Member

Posts: 161Hapa my good man!
Looks like you kicked the hornet's nest and well. ,wants more info on you aka hX handle. Looooooool.
Originally Posted by Cbonia2
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/blogs/538269/#6600398.
-
11-13-20 21:00 #5663Senior Member

Posts: 193AlexisSweet69
If all you want is a BJ from her she offers "Cock Worship Specials" every few weeks, usually on Sundays. You need to joint her Something Sweet club (level 1 male) to get the broadcast specials. Once in a great while she'll post the special in the classifieds.
You can always close your eyes and pretend it is someone else or stare at one of her old pictures.
-
11-13-20 20:27 #5662Senior Member

Posts: 183God she looks fucking horrible.
Originally Posted by Cbonia2
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 18:59 #5661Senior Member

Posts: 250Giselle QoD
Saw Giselle the other day. She's super hot but not really into it. I think I caught her on a bad day. She was really nice.
Good BBBJ, lots of deep throating. I offered another 100 for BBFS but she said no but she was down for a camel slide.
Did her cowgirl and doggy and came in her mouth. She did swallow so that's a plus. I'll probably repeat with her after trying some other girls out.
Anyone see Lacey143 since she came back?
-
11-13-20 13:45 #5660Senior Member

Posts: 59Your evidence is compelling. And a little horrifying. I last saw her in Aug 2019. I swear she looked better than that video is showing. But maybe I'm in denial. LOL.
Originally Posted by Cbonia2
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 12:39 #5659Senior Member

Posts: 472AlexisSweet69
Dude, are you blind? Look at her tats!
Originally Posted by StraightMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






