Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 305 of 807 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 355 405 805 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 12091
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7531

    Take a drive

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    Attached is the Jessica I hope to be inside ASAP.
    She's out pretty regularly between 7th and 15th on Greenfield. Occasionally wanders a little further East.

    HS.

  2. #7530

    Jessica

    Attached is the Jessica I hope to be inside ASAP.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200925_161232.jpg‎  

  3. #7529

    Unclear

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to get in contact with Jessica? I am dying to meet her! Any help would be appreciated.
    There are so many Jessica's you're going to have to be a bit more specific.

  4. #7528

    Jessica

    Does anyone know how to get in contact with Jessica? I am dying to meet her! Any help would be appreciated.

  5. #7527

    North side loop

    Hello MKE. Relocated via Chicago, St Louis and Detroit. Decided to swing through both north and south loops earlier this afternoon. South was pretty slow but north had quite a few choices. Scooped after a quick round the block with Bionca. Mid 30's, WSW, face was a little rough but decent body. As we drove to find a spot to have her dictate something for me we had a very good conversation, not a nut job, very relaxed and cool. Head game was great. Took her time. Finished CIM. No complaints and the damage was. 4 but I wasn't going to negotiate it was cold out and she was nice. No digits she said she is normally around the convenience store on 25th. Overall, successful afternoon and was about to loop again about a half hour later but the blonde I wanted got scooped right as I turned the corner. Oh well. One and done and I'm home ready to watch Wisconsin-Michigan! Stay safe boys!

  6. #7526

    Sorry Coochie

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    Schandal sounds like a black name. If it is (and she is) can you please PM me her number?

    Coochie (Chocolate Eater) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...d/532945233534

    Here's her recent ad. She does have a nice set of meat curtains if you're into that. Had several pm's wanting her number. Here ya go.

  7. #7525

    Brianne

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I wrote a report on my Milwaukee cruise last Friday, but I did leave something out. Kinda embarrassing stuff. Then over the last week I've kind of been thinking it might be best to come clean, so here goes.

    I was heading West on Greenfield and was the first car stopped at the light on Cesar Chavez Drive. Across Greenfield is a gas station, and I saw the top half of a pretty decent looking gal walking across the lot. As she came up to Greenfield I happened to catch her eye and motion for her to come over, I then made a right turn on Cesar Chavez and parked. This was a older WSW with big false eyelashes, and I thought implants at first, but as it turned out she just had a industrial strength push up bra on. She was looking REALLY good in these short jean shorts and pretty much looked and dressed the perfectly to catch my attention. She hopped in and off we went. We ended up by a park a few blocks away and she was giving me some great BB head. I started going down on her (we are both in the front seat) and that is where I made my mistake. I always figure my wallet is the safest in my back pocket cause I'm sitting on it, but now I've got my butt up high enough off the seat where she was able to get a hold of it and take it out of my pocket. After giving her oral for a bit I asked her if she had a place we could go for full service, and she said her girlfriend had a apartment a few blocks away. We drove over there (I still had not checked my pocket) and she said she'd go in and ask her girlfriend if we could come in and use the back bedroom for a bit. We even talked price. She headed inside, and of course never came back. It was 2 or 3 minutes after she left I reached for my wallet to see exactly how much I still had on me, and of course my pocket was empty..
    Thanks for sharing your story. Most of us have burned at one point or another, but not to that extent. 200 hurts. Your description matches Brianne, who just turned 50. Still has a great let of legs and the boobs look great in a bra. Lots of fun, open to pretty much anything, good head game, but a stark reminder that almost all of these SW's are opportunists and if they see the opportunity they won't hesitate.

    HS.

  8. #7524

    Schandal, is she black?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment scheduled with another provider at 1 PM yesterday. She called me at the last minute and wanted to push me back an hour or so. With nothing better to do, I decided to check out the street talent. There were plenty of ladies out there and minimal LEO presence. I was only window shopping when my phone rang while I was at 12 and G. I pulled over to answer. It was the girl I was scheduled with wanting to push me back another 30 min. I said no and that we can reschedule for another day. Just as I was getting ready to pull away from the curb, Schandal appeared and started knocking on my window. She got in she pulled out a tit and grabbed my dick for the typical LE check. We found a parking lot with enough empty spaces that we could blend in. Since I don't like to fuck street walkers, I asked for a BBBJ. We agreed on $30. She gave me one of the best BJ's that I've had in quite some time. I let her know when I was about to nut, she just went down all the way and took it in the back of her throat. We exchanged phone numbers and I dropped her back at her house. It was kind of funny when she asked me for another dollar so she could buy a single cigarette. I offered to drop her at a gas station so she could buy a full pack, she said no thanks, she just gets them one at a time. Such is the life of a SW.
    Schandal sounds like a black name. If it is (and she is) can you please PM me her number?

    Coochie (Chocolate Eater) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  9. #7523

    Covid

    Do you guys take any Covid precautions before scooping a SW?

  10. #7522

    Older SW.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I wrote a report on my Milwaukee cruise last Friday, but I did leave something out. Kinda embarrassing stuff. Then over the last week I've kind of been thinking it might be best to come clean, so here goes.

    I was heading West on Greenfield and was the first car stopped at the light on Cesar Chavez Drive. Across Greenfield is a gas station, and I saw the top half of a pretty decent looking gal walking across the lot. As she came up to Greenfield I happened to catch her eye and motion for her to come over, I then made a right turn on Cesar Chavez and parked. This was a older WSW with big false eyelashes, and I thought implants at first, but as it turned out she just had a industrial strength push up bra on. She was looking REALLY good in these short jean shorts and pretty much looked and dressed the perfectly to catch my attention. She hopped in and off we went. We ended up by a park a few blocks away and she was giving me some great BB head. I started going down on her (we are both in the front seat) and that is where I made my mistake. I always figure my wallet is the safest in my back pocket cause I'm sitting on it, but now I've got my butt up high enough off the seat where she was able to get a hold of it and take it out of my pocket. After giving her oral for a bit I asked her if she had a place we could go for full service, and she said her girlfriend had a apartment a few blocks away. We drove over there (I still had not checked my pocket) and she said she'd go in and ask her girlfriend if we could come in and use the back bedroom for a bit. We even talked price. She headed inside, and of course never came back. It was 2 or 3 minutes after she left I reached for my wallet to see exactly how much I still had on me, and of course my pocket was empty.

    I looked around in the car just in case the wallet had just fallen out but I didn't see it. I was just making the call to my credit union to put a lock on my bank card when I decided to look a little closer. And there was my wallet between the seat and the console. Empty of cash of course, but everything else in tact. I had roughly $200 in there I'd guess, give or take 20 or 25 dollars, and I actually kind of laughed about it. Having all my other "stuff" was far, far more important than the cash. That was the 2nd time I've had my wallet lifted and the cash removed but everything else left alone. I guess it's either easier for them to just take the cash, or they figure they won't be pursued as hard if they leave everything else. After that I went to a bank ATM and got another $200.00 out and finished my day in Milwaukee.

    I'm almost 69 years old, and this is only the 3rd time in my life something like this happened. The first time in South Florida about 25 or 30 years ago it cost me $30.00, about 5 or ten years after that near Toledo, Ohio it cost me around a hundred. Pretty cheap lessons, and other than feeling kinda stupid I mostly laughed it off. Never lost anything except the money, which I'll just chalk up to tuition expense.
    What did she look like? There is a attractive older short haired blonde (this was 2-3 yrs ago) probably around 50 (older looking brittany murphy from 8 mile movie) now that is known for this and got me for a much much less amount 15 or 20 (I realized after) and it was one of the best dated I've ever had on any stroll. Some of these SWs just can't help themselves.

  11. #7521

    The moral

    Quote Originally Posted by Wanttoknow67  [View Original Post]
    In the trunk under the spare tire is the place for your wallet. Works great until they steel your car. Oh yes they found it when they changed the flat.
    The moral to this story is always the same. You can't trust a provider not a single one. I know every man here thinking except so-and-so. There isn't one that won't rob you. These are desperate people who do shady things everyday. They don't think about the future, just the now. All of us will be or has been ripped off. Just like vegas don't take more than you are prepared to lose.

  12. #7520

    The rest of the story

    In the trunk under the spare tire is the place for your wallet. Works great until they steel your car. Oh yes they found it when they changed the flat.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I wrote a report on my Milwaukee cruise last Friday, but I did leave something out. Kinda embarrassing stuff. Then over the last week I've kind of been thinking it might be best to come clean, so here goes.

    I was heading West on Greenfield and was the first car stopped at the light on Cesar Chavez Drive. Across Greenfield is a gas station, and I saw the top half of a pretty decent looking gal walking across the lot. As she came up to Greenfield I happened to catch her eye and motion for her to come over, I then made a right turn on Cesar Chavez and parked. This was a older WSW with big false eyelashes, and I thought implants at first, but as it turned out she just had a industrial strength push up bra on. She was looking REALLY good in these short jean shorts and pretty much looked and dressed the perfectly to catch my attention. She hopped in and off we went. We ended up by a park a few blocks away and she was giving me some great BB head. I started going down on her (we are both in the front seat) and that is where I made my mistake. I always figure my wallet is the safest in my back pocket cause I'm sitting on it, but now I've got my butt up high enough off the seat where she was able to get a hold of it and take it out of my pocket. After giving her oral for a bit I asked her if she had a place we could go for full service, and she said her girlfriend had a apartment a few blocks away. We drove over there (I still had not checked my pocket) and she said she'd go in and ask her girlfriend if we could come in and use the back bedroom for a bit. We even talked price. She headed inside, and of course never came back. It was 2 or 3 minutes after she left I reached for my wallet to see exactly how much I still had on me, and of course my pocket was empty.

    I looked around in the car just in case the wallet had just fallen out but I didn't see it. I was just making the call to my credit union to put a lock on my bank card when I decided to look a little closer. And there was my wallet between the seat and the console. Empty of cash of course, but everything else in tact. I had roughly $200 in there I'd guess, give or take 20 or 25 dollars, and I actually kind of laughed about it. Having all my other "stuff" was far, far more important than the cash. That was the 2nd time I've had my wallet lifted and the cash removed but everything else left alone. I guess it's either easier for them to just take the cash, or they figure they won't be pursued as hard if they leave everything else. After that I went to a bank ATM and got another $200.00 out and finished my day in Milwaukee.

    I'm almost 69 years old, and this is only the 3rd time in my life something like this happened. The first time in South Florida about 25 or 30 years ago it cost me $30.00, about 5 or ten years after that near Toledo, Ohio it cost me around a hundred. Pretty cheap lessons, and other than feeling kinda stupid I mostly laughed it off. Never lost anything except the money, which I'll just chalk up to tuition expense.

  13. #7519
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment scheduled with another provider at 1 PM yesterday. She called me at the last minute and wanted to push me back an hour or so. With nothing better to do, I decided to check out the street talent. There were plenty of ladies out there and minimal LEO presence. I was only window shopping when my phone rang while I was at 12 and G. I pulled over to answer. It was the girl I was scheduled with wanting to push me back another 30 min. I said no and that we can reschedule for another day. Just as I was getting ready to pull away from the curb, Schandal appeared and started knocking on my window. She got in she pulled out a tit and grabbed my dick for the typical LE check. We found a parking lot with enough empty spaces that we could blend in. Since I don't like to fuck street walkers, I asked for a BBBJ. We agreed on $30. She gave me one of the best BJ's that I've had in quite some time. I let her know when I was about to nut, she just went down all the way and took it in the back of her throat. We exchanged phone numbers and I dropped her back at her house. It was kind of funny when she asked me for another dollar so she could buy a single cigarette. I offered to drop her at a gas station so she could buy a full pack, she said no thanks, she just gets them one at a time. Such is the life of a SW.
    She has incall occasionally and will text me when she does. Only way I would see her. Good time with her.

  14. #7518

    Schandal

    I had an appointment scheduled with another provider at 1 PM yesterday. She called me at the last minute and wanted to push me back an hour or so. With nothing better to do, I decided to check out the street talent. There were plenty of ladies out there and minimal LEO presence. I was only window shopping when my phone rang while I was at 12 and G. I pulled over to answer. It was the girl I was scheduled with wanting to push me back another 30 min. I said no and that we can reschedule for another day. Just as I was getting ready to pull away from the curb, Schandal appeared and started knocking on my window. She got in she pulled out a tit and grabbed my dick for the typical LE check. We found a parking lot with enough empty spaces that we could blend in. Since I don't like to fuck street walkers, I asked for a BBBJ. We agreed on $30. She gave me one of the best BJ's that I've had in quite some time. I let her know when I was about to nut, she just went down all the way and took it in the back of her throat. We exchanged phone numbers and I dropped her back at her house. It was kind of funny when she asked me for another dollar so she could buy a single cigarette. I offered to drop her at a gas station so she could buy a full pack, she said no thanks, she just gets them one at a time. Such is the life of a SW.

  15. #7517

    The Rest Of The Story

    I wrote a report on my Milwaukee cruise last Friday, but I did leave something out. Kinda embarrassing stuff. Then over the last week I've kind of been thinking it might be best to come clean, so here goes.

    I was heading West on Greenfield and was the first car stopped at the light on Cesar Chavez Drive. Across Greenfield is a gas station, and I saw the top half of a pretty decent looking gal walking across the lot. As she came up to Greenfield I happened to catch her eye and motion for her to come over, I then made a right turn on Cesar Chavez and parked. This was a older WSW with big false eyelashes, and I thought implants at first, but as it turned out she just had a industrial strength push up bra on. She was looking REALLY good in these short jean shorts and pretty much looked and dressed the perfectly to catch my attention. She hopped in and off we went. We ended up by a park a few blocks away and she was giving me some great BB head. I started going down on her (we are both in the front seat) and that is where I made my mistake. I always figure my wallet is the safest in my back pocket cause I'm sitting on it, but now I've got my butt up high enough off the seat where she was able to get a hold of it and take it out of my pocket. After giving her oral for a bit I asked her if she had a place we could go for full service, and she said her girlfriend had a apartment a few blocks away. We drove over there (I still had not checked my pocket) and she said she'd go in and ask her girlfriend if we could come in and use the back bedroom for a bit. We even talked price. She headed inside, and of course never came back. It was 2 or 3 minutes after she left I reached for my wallet to see exactly how much I still had on me, and of course my pocket was empty.

    I looked around in the car just in case the wallet had just fallen out but I didn't see it. I was just making the call to my credit union to put a lock on my bank card when I decided to look a little closer. And there was my wallet between the seat and the console. Empty of cash of course, but everything else in tact. I had roughly $200 in there I'd guess, give or take 20 or 25 dollars, and I actually kind of laughed about it. Having all my other "stuff" was far, far more important than the cash. That was the 2nd time I've had my wallet lifted and the cash removed but everything else left alone. I guess it's either easier for them to just take the cash, or they figure they won't be pursued as hard if they leave everything else. After that I went to a bank ATM and got another $200.00 out and finished my day in Milwaukee.

    I'm almost 69 years old, and this is only the 3rd time in my life something like this happened. The first time in South Florida about 25 or 30 years ago it cost me $30.00, about 5 or ten years after that near Toledo, Ohio it cost me around a hundred. Pretty cheap lessons, and other than feeling kinda stupid I mostly laughed it off. Never lost anything except the money, which I'll just chalk up to tuition expense.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape