Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39784

    Did someone say breasteses?

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    There are two who have larger tops who work in the group, topic was for tall thin latin, not Lexi who is stockier. Sue takes the deed if that's your thing.
    Now you guys got me wanting to try this place. Big boobs? Yes please.

  2. #39783

    Ha ha. Not good news for you

    Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticKing  [View Original Post]
    Can you share that with me? I'm curious where there could be even a sliver of good news in his report. LOL!
    It's good news for SMYRNA Guy. That is if he contacts me.

  3. #39782
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by J7880  [View Original Post]
    I didn't catch their names, wasn't too interested. At Good, the provider was probably in her 40's. She wasn't fat (maybe a bit pudgy) or ugly, but not in shape or attractive either. She had on corduroy pants and a sweater. I was shocked she offered an HJ on the flip. By that point I was not looking for a finish, but was satisfied with the massage. I just closed my eyes and used my imagination. Again, she wasn't really ugly, but nothing jumped out about her at all. Just very homely looking.

    At Snow, the provider was a bit overweight, but she had on a loose flowing top, so I couldn't gauge how much overweight. Nothing stood out about her either. Like at Good, I wasn't expecting anything on the flip and was shocked when she offered. Just closed my eyes and thought happy thoughts.

    The massages at both were fine, but I really wouldn't repeat if I was only going for the HE. I would go again for the massages, and if an HE was offered, if I think I could power through I'd take the offer. They are close to me, which is why I will keep them on my radar, but there seems to be many better options out there for the same service and price.

    Sorry, that's all I got. It's like restaurants, you remember a lot of details about awful restaurants and great restaurants, but the meh to mediocre ones, you just forget or don't pay enough attention while there.
    The woman I saw at Good was shorter than 5 feet, had dyed hair, and generally not pleasing to the eye. The woman at Snow was probably the same one you saw. I wasn't interested in either of them.

  4. #39781

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNoThere  [View Original Post]
    Either she always swallows for me or she is one hell of a ventriloquist.
    Sam definitely swallows. She told me, "You taste good. " I've never partaken, so I'll have to take her word for it, ha ha.

  5. #39780
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    She's never swallowed for me or anyone I know.
    Either she always swallows for me or she is one hell of a ventriloquist.

  6. #39779
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchesHard  [View Original Post]
    Post 38296 also confirmed it as well. I don't know what to tell you. She's done it for me.
    Post 38296 doesn't refer to Samantha at all.

  7. #39778

    Name

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me her name?
    Whose name? Samantha at Sunshine?

  8. #39777
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me her name?
    Never mind. Had your post confused with another.

  9. #39776
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiciansRed  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one with the huge tits? I have been trying to catch her, but she is either never there or I get stuck with the Sue, which is legit.
    There are two who have larger tops who work in the group, topic was for tall thin latin, not Lexi who is stockier. Sue takes the deed if that's your thing.

  10. #39775
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Good report. Can you provide more specifics about the ladies you got at Good and Snow? Last I stopped by at both, I had to bail.
    I didn't catch their names, wasn't too interested. At Good, the provider was probably in her 40's. She wasn't fat (maybe a bit pudgy) or ugly, but not in shape or attractive either. She had on corduroy pants and a sweater. I was shocked she offered an HJ on the flip. By that point I was not looking for a finish, but was satisfied with the massage. I just closed my eyes and used my imagination. Again, she wasn't really ugly, but nothing jumped out about her at all. Just very homely looking.

    At Snow, the provider was a bit overweight, but she had on a loose flowing top, so I couldn't gauge how much overweight. Nothing stood out about her either. Like at Good, I wasn't expecting anything on the flip and was shocked when she offered. Just closed my eyes and thought happy thoughts.

    The massages at both were fine, but I really wouldn't repeat if I was only going for the HE. I would go again for the massages, and if an HE was offered, if I think I could power through I'd take the offer. They are close to me, which is why I will keep them on my radar, but there seems to be many better options out there for the same service and price.

    Sorry, that's all I got. It's like restaurants, you remember a lot of details about awful restaurants and great restaurants, but the meh to mediocre ones, you just forget or don't pay enough attention while there.

  11. #39774
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MagiciansRed  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one with the huge tits? I have been trying to catch her, but she is either never there or I get stuck with the Sue, which is legit.
    Yes, she is Mexican with large bolt-ons. Call for an appointment.

  12. #39773
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchesHard  [View Original Post]
    Post 38296 also confirmed it as well. I don't know what to tell you. She's done it for me.
    Can you PM me her name?

  13. #39772
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Birthday display?
    Counter at sunshine.

  14. #39771

    Another Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    She's never swallowed for me or anyone I know.
    Post 38296 also confirmed it as well. I don't know what to tell you. She's done it for me.

  15. #39770

    Can't catch a break

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    She is popular. Just look at the birthday display.
    Is she the one with the huge tits? I have been trying to catch her, but she is either never there or I get stuck with the Sue, which is legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape