Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 658 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 9865
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5890

    Are you brain damaged?

    Quote Originally Posted by FourChanKid  [View Original Post]
    Do you have OCD or just anal retentive? Repeating the same shit over and over again does not make it truer.
    Cheeze you have been repeating the same shit over, and over and over again for years. Did you forget about the dozens of posts accusing every member of the board of being Jack617. Did you forget about your posts as OlGay and Cheeze (SAME GUY) that became so redundent that A2 * slapped you and then:


    Oh, how much it must suck to have Cheeze flipped. And you know the coolest thing? Here is how much A2 hates you. He rolled Newbie into Cheeze but he rolled Cheeze into the most hated account on the board , OlGary. As Charlie Sheen says " Winnnnnning"
    .
    And super sad about your Circumsized handle. It must sting having A2 ban it after only 11 posts. He may hate you even more than I thought LMFAO.

  2. #5889
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    Nice work guys! This is how two solid and same members react. No promises of Jennifer's phone number from 195 or some other BS.

    Oh. BTW. I'm still waiting for someone to step forward with Cheezefist 5 BBFS providers confirmation?? Anyone?? Nah, I didn't think so.
    You should always consider a possibility that someone is fucking with your tiny mind.

  3. #5888

    Hey Cheeze!

    That didn't take long! One down a few more to go dickhead LMFAO.

    Circumsized

    banned

  4. #5887

    Well done

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    Yes it seems like I was played! Still in disbelief on the intricacy and psychosis involved here.

    And folks, that's how you squash a beef.
    Nice work guys! This is how two solid and same members react. No promises of Jennifer's phone number from 195 or some other BS.

    Oh. BTW. I'm still waiting for someone to step forward with Cheezefist 5 BBFS providers confirmation?? Anyone?? Nah, I didn't think so.

  5. #5886

    Hm!

    Yes it seems like I was played! Still in disbelief on the intricacy and psychosis involved here.

    And folks, that's how you squash a beef.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrogPilot  [View Original Post]
    Umm okay, sure, I'm beta AF, tell everyone.

    You're right SlickWilly, I should contribute to the massage thread more, and I will.

    But I assure you there's nothing for me to reveal. I was a lurker on the board for a bit who was wise to Cheeze's multiple handles, when I saw him getting into it with other people I decided to jump in and share what I know, that's really all there is to me.

    You're absolutely correct that most of my posts were regarding Cheeze and his multiple handles. I was right about everything I said. You were defending him for a while for some reason but I think you eventually realised what was going on too.

  6. #5885
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    It's still not as impressive as your OlGary / Cheezefist charade that you carried on for years. We all knew you as Grogin the woman hater. Clearly you have slot of free time along with a mental abnormality. You still haven't said how upset you are at losing your Cheezefist handle. I still have your pm telling me I'll be banned soon. Oppsies! HAHAHA!

    I'm thinking your EAGLE7412 handle will be your new favorite. You've been doing daily multiple posts on it.

    I am always watching you.
    Do you have OCD or just anal retentive? Repeating the same shit over and over again does not make it truer.

  7. #5884

    Somewhat impressive

    Quote Originally Posted by FourChanKid  [View Original Post]
    All me? Thank you. That's impressive.
    It's still not as impressive as your OlGary / Cheezefist charade that you carried on for years. We all knew you as Grogin the woman hater. Clearly you have slot of free time along with a mental abnormality. You still haven't said how upset you are at losing your Cheezefist handle. I still have your pm telling me I'll be banned soon. Oppsies! HAHAHA!

    I'm thinking your EAGLE7412 handle will be your new favorite. You've been doing daily multiple posts on it.

    I am always watching you.

  8. #5883

    Billy

    Trolling aside, what did I misrepresent? Isn't post #4778 your post? I believe it is. Was it deleted by the big guy and commented on? That is exactly what happened. But don't sweat over it. I know you are not gay. I heard you tried it once but didn't like it.

  9. #5882
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton  [View Original Post]
    TCOLLINS.

    FOURCHANKID.

    CIRCUMSIZED.

    EAGLE7412.

    AlCapone67.

    LEGO19.

    JOHNDICK75.

    HIGH AMPERAGE.

    He's spamming the massage thread with bullshit to try and gain credibility. I guarantee one or more of these handles will contact you guys looking for info. They will also be backing up each other's posts.
    All me? Thank you. That's impressive.

  10. #5881
    Quote Originally Posted by FourChanKid  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBaloney  [View Original Post]
    And a couple more things. No thanks, I am perfectly happy here on Massholes, I belong here and many will agree in one way or another LOL.

    Now Cheeze, since we both know you are twisting things about the post I quoted but I will play dumb and explain as if you really don't know and FourChanTroll is actually just a lost new member. So, here is the post you say I am getting slapped by A2 and I should go to the sites that you have always favored:

    Favorite post ever.

    QUOTE=OlGary; 5052401][DeletedbyAdmin].

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

    I get it, you like having your shit pushed in by trannies with huge cocks, no judgement, it takes a village but it's not what we do here. There are sites that specialize in that, perhaps you would be happier there.

    A2
    Now do you see under Favorite post ever where it says QUOTE=OlGary? That means the quote is Olgarys I mean yours, Cheeze's well you know what I mean asshat.

    Anyway if you want this to fit your agenda you need to go to the above and replace OlGary with BillyBaloney and Bob's your uncle. Or your Dentist! LOL.
    Anyone can scroll down a few pages and see for himself that the deleted post #4778 is YOUR post. What am I twisting here? Your post was deleted and commented on by the big guy.

    You keep saying that I am Cheeze. It seems that you truly believe that besides Cheeze, you and your pal Crouton there is no any other board member left. [ / QUOTE] Since you purposely are fucking up the quote I will respond in bold. Your posts are ill informed and actually dumb. Any guy on the board understands what I posted. You , Cheeze, just want to get our attention away from the massage thread. Not working.
    Unless you up your game with something new or clever I won't be responding. Yes, you are out of your league with what you have offered up so far. Up your game or go fuck a tranny like we all know you do.
    Oh, how much it must suck to have Cheeze flipped. And you know the coolest thing? Here is how much A2 hates you. He rolled Newbie into Cheeze but he rolled Cheeze into the most hated account on the board , OlGary. As Charlie Sheen says " Winnnnnning"
    .

  11. #5880

    NEW OlGary / Cheezefist handles obsessed with Beech St. And 1060.

    TCOLLINS.

    FOURCHANKID.

    CIRCUMSIZED.

    EAGLE7412.

    AlCapone67.

    LEGO19.

    JOHNDICK75.

    HIGH AMPERAGE.

    He's spamming the massage thread with bullshit to try and gain credibility. I guarantee one or more of these handles will contact you guys looking for info. They will also be backing up each other's posts.

  12. #5879
    Quote Originally Posted by FrogPilot  [View Original Post]
    Umm okay, sure, I'm beta AF, tell everyone.

    You're right SlickWilly, I should contribute to the massage thread more, and I will.

    But I assure you there's nothing for me to reveal. I was a lurker on the board for a bit who was wise to Cheeze's multiple handles, when I saw him getting into it with other people I decided to jump in and share what I know, that's really all there is to me.

    You're absolutely correct that most of my posts were regarding Cheeze and his multiple handles. I was right about everything I said. You were defending him for a while for some reason but I think you eventually realised what was going on too.
    Lurker shmurker. Why do you sound identical to Billy if you are a newfag? The answer is obvious to anyone with half a brain.

  13. #5878
    [QUOTE=BillyBaloney;5070156]And a couple more things. No thanks, I am perfectly happy here on Massholes, I belong here and many will agree in one way or another LOL.

    Now Cheeze, since we both know you are twisting things about the post I quoted but I will play dumb and explain as if you really don't know and FourChanTroll is actually just a lost new member. So, here is the post you say I am getting slapped by A2 and I should go to the sites that you have always favored:

    Favorite post ever.

    QUOTE=OlGary; 5052401][DeletedbyAdmin].

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

    I get it, you like having your shit pushed in by trannies with huge cocks, no judgement, it takes a village but it's not what we do here. There are sites that specialize in that, perhaps you would be happier there.

    A2

    Now do you see under Favorite post ever where it says QUOTE=OlGary? That means the quote is Olgarys I mean yours, Cheeze's well you know what I mean asshat.

    Anyway if you want this to fit your agenda you need to go to the above and replace OlGary with BillyBaloney and Bob's your uncle. Or your Dentist! LOL. [ / QUOTE]

    Anyone can scroll down a few pages and see for himself that the deleted post #4778 is YOUR post. What am I twisting here? Your post was deleted and commented on by the big guy.

    You keep saying that I am Cheeze. It seems that you truly believe that besides Cheeze, you and your pal Crouton there is no any other board member left.

  14. #5877

    The big reveal

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly007  [View Original Post]
    I believe Ol Gary posts more than you.

    Also how does frog pilot escape all of this? Same thing Billy Boy said about 4 cham. All frogs posts are on massholes attacking cheese.

    Come forward frog and reveal yourself.

    Beta go pretend to be a stud somewhere else.

    Frog is Beta AF.
    Umm okay, sure, I'm beta AF, tell everyone.

    You're right SlickWilly, I should contribute to the massage thread more, and I will.

    But I assure you there's nothing for me to reveal. I was a lurker on the board for a bit who was wise to Cheeze's multiple handles, when I saw him getting into it with other people I decided to jump in and share what I know, that's really all there is to me.

    You're absolutely correct that most of my posts were regarding Cheeze and his multiple handles. I was right about everything I said. You were defending him for a while for some reason but I think you eventually realised what was going on too.

  15. #5876
    Quote Originally Posted by FourChanKid  [View Original Post]
    You are not deceiving anyone with this. I was referencing a different post, not the one you cited. Let's look at the post #4778 on this thread. That's YOUR post! It was removed and you were spanked.

    Why don't you follow a good advice? You might be happier elsewhere.
    And a couple more things. No thanks, I am perfectly happy here on Massholes, I belong here and many will agree in one way or another LOL.

    Now Cheeze, since we both know you are twisting things about the post I quoted but I will play dumb and explain as if you really don't know and FourChanTroll is actually just a lost new member. So, here is the post you say I am getting slapped by A2 and I should go to the sites that you have always favored:

    Favorite post ever.

    QUOTE=OlGary; 5052401][DeletedbyAdmin].

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites / Transsexuals / SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

    I get it, you like having your shit pushed in by trannies with huge cocks, no judgement, it takes a village but it's not what we do here. There are sites that specialize in that, perhaps you would be happier there.

    A2[ / QUOTE]Now do you see under Favorite post ever where it says QUOTE=OlGary? That means the quote is Olgarys I mean yours, Cheeze's well you know what I mean asshat.

    Anyway if you want this to fit your agenda you need to go to the above and replace OlGary with BillyBaloney and Bob's your uncle. Or your Dentist! LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape