Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 10949
-
11-17-20 07:42 #3764Regular Member

Posts: 3No Carly or Apple
She's back and leave ready.
Originally Posted by ManuelJellison
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-20 14:39 #3763Senior Member

Posts: 33Vanessa 262
Not sure if she is returning or new. At any rate, anyone had a chance to see her yet?
-
11-16-20 09:10 #3762Senior Member

Posts: 395Ccg
I seen CCG Isabella. Curvy AA- No kissing, CBJ, natural DD, big booty. DATY is ok. CG is great and K9 is great.
Originally Posted by Hater
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 14:53 #3761Senior Member

Posts: 286Ava
I've been with Ava She's AA with really nice nattys, this was about 2 years ago though. But I had a good time.
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 19:29 #3760Senior Member

Posts: 395CCG new talent
CCG has a lot new girls coming thru lately. Any info on new girls?
-
11-11-20 13:49 #3759Senior Member

Posts: 77Ywsm
I have to say Aubrey my fave. Zoe has a great body very sweet, Lexi very good also.
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 08:39 #3758Senior Member

Posts: 183Ywsm
Any recommendations at youwannaseeme? If they're active of course, I'm looking for GFE or PSE if available.
-
11-10-20 15:30 #3757Senior Member

Posts: 135You have to call Maya to get to know who is she Nikki or Carly.
Originally Posted by Wooshi
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 11:20 #3756Senior Member

Posts: 45MCE= Secret paramour
Secret paramour= Modelsclubelite.
Marcus.
New names but same old hoofers. Same old average to below average experience.
-
11-10-20 11:14 #3755Regular Member

Posts: 7Secret
Maya is probably Ally.
Originally Posted by Wooshi
[View Original Post]
Mila is Jane for sure as you can tell by her height and schedule since she lives in Florida.
-
11-10-20 09:02 #3754Regular Member

Posts: 10Mce new site
I'm not sure whether Maya is Carly or Nikki. I don't think that's Nikki. They just built a "Indy" site for Nikki. I had Nikki once, she was sloppy, drunk, and was having period! I got a BBBJ and left.
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 07:53 #3753Senior Member

Posts: 96Secret paramour
I now definitely know that Mila is Madison. Leah now goes by Booking Brooke on tryst. I've never seen Lacey so you're probably right. I'm still hoping Maya is Carly, not Nikki. I checked back in this site and can't find any Nikki reviews. Would someone please post one. . Homer Guy, please check your pm re Carly.
Originally Posted by Pyre69
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 16:15 #3752Senior Member

Posts: 275Secretparamour
To me it looks like:
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
[View Original Post]
Savannah = Lacey.
Rachel = Jackie.
Maya = Nikki??
Mila = Madison or Leah??
-
11-09-20 16:08 #3751Senior Member

Posts: 96Mce
Looks like new site secretparamour is definitely former MCE. Tell me if you agree the 4 girls pictured are formerly Kamila, Jackie, Carly and Madison. I hope so because Carly is my atf and Kamila and Madison are both worth the price of admission. I've reviewed them in past.
Originally Posted by ColossalNuts
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 11:15 #3750Senior Member

Posts: 318Thanks. I did google but apparently your google skills are stronger. In either case. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Dodge55
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






