Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 26925
-
11-13-20 16:01 #14280Senior Member

Posts: 102Ava
Saw Ava last night and I have to say it was an amazing time. $350/ hr for everything just no anal. TBH I was worried it was going to be a hotdog down a hallway experience after seeing the porns she was in but she was tight and gave fantastic head. She got 3 rounds out of me and we practically went nonstop for the entire hr. She is back home but will be back next weekend and said probably won't be back after that until after new years.
Originally Posted by MoneyT
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 13:31 #14279Senior Member

Posts: 582Jessica Banks
She looks pretty fine to me. Just my type. But for 5 bills she better be a unicorn. If she was 3 bills I'd prolly give her a go.
Originally Posted by DeepBlueBc
[View Original Post]
TP.
-
11-13-20 11:36 #14278Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks
Thanks brother, I will check it.
Originally Posted by M3600
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 10:32 #14277Senior Member

Posts: 194Ruby red Lexxi
I used to see lexxi back when she did incalls Lincoln ave but she had a bad experience there and no longer stays around those parts. Her ad now says her measurements are 32 J and 46 inch hips! Was wondering if anyone has seen her since she put on the weight. Pics look even better bow IMHO (I love thick girls tho). She was always professional, polite and worth the donation ass is just amazing can't wait to see her again with this extra thickness. Only downside is everything covered which is bot a deal breaker for me but would love if she offered BBBJ with the menu.
If anyone has any thick big booty white or Hispanic or hell even black girls that do BBBJ and are worth it please share. I haven't had any dreams in about a year and still waiting for covid to calm down which doesn't look like it is anytime soon. Stay safe and happy hunting fellow mongers.
-
11-12-20 20:14 #14276Senior Member

Posts: 663Ass in Aurora
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/55902860/
Has anyone seen? I'd love a review or some legit info.
-
11-12-20 19:46 #14275Senior Member

Posts: 286You may want to do just an OUNCE of research on this site. Downtown has many women. Also, your 1st post is looking for something, as opposed to a contribution. Bad showing. Just my. 02.
Originally Posted by ElMano25
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 19:37 #14274Regular Member

Posts: 5https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/55911305/
Originally Posted by ElMano25
[View Original Post]
I was going to see her but don't live downtown.
-
11-12-20 16:51 #14273Senior Member

Posts: 183At that rate I'd generally expect a lot more than GFE. Frickin GPS out to get us all.
Originally Posted by ChezBonobo
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 16:20 #14272Banned Member

Posts: 586[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
11-12-20 09:03 #14271Senior Member

Posts: 49Oh okay, thanks for reporting!
Originally Posted by Acidjazz
[View Original Post]
Did she recently move in incall location to the city? I thought she hosted in Schaumburg. Do you know if she offers incall in Schaumburg?
-
11-12-20 08:41 #14270Regular Member

Posts: 9Loop
Does anyone know a girl in downtown?
-
11-12-20 08:02 #14269

Posts: 109Anna Dolce
To be fair this website is relatively new as far as I know. Her old set up was a RR add for $200-$300 and the reviewers said they paid a total of $700 for FS upgrade. If her base rate is $700 now, I would have to think that's FS.
Originally Posted by RomeoPapa22
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 01:49 #14268Senior Member

Posts: 224Anna Dolce
https://dateannadolce.ch
Originally Posted by ChezBonobo
[View Original Post]
This is her website, and probably here you can skip the just massage part. Personally, unless I can get a 100% guarantee of true GFE service, I would not spend $700 on a provider.
-
11-12-20 01:35 #14267Senior Member

Posts: 224She works with Cora and Svetlana. There about 8 girls who actually live in the hotel, but they are not part of that group. BTW, the place is getting a lot of attention in here and other forums so I wouldn't be surprised if LEO does a shake down one of these days, so keep your eyes open.
Originally Posted by HanzoAsian
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 01:20 #14266Senior Member

Posts: 96Do you remember the names of the other girls? I swear a lot of girls work out of that place LOL.
Originally Posted by TBone83
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





