Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 25049
-
11-13-20 20:01 #12329Senior Member

Posts: 1043A major factor this depends on is if they made an ad that day or not. If they didn't make an ad that day then if I text in the morning I generally give them until 1 pm for response. After noon it 2 hours max.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
If they made an ad I give 1 hour max before looking elsewhere. The big difference is if they didn't make an ad that day it possible they not even working.
-
11-13-20 17:57 #12328Senior Member

Posts: 116Tentative appt
May be seeing her tonight. Waiting to hear back about time. Anyone seen her.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...r-fun/34669476
-
11-13-20 16:43 #12327Senior Member

Posts: 333Depends
If I really have my heart set on someone, I'll wait way too long. But most of the time I'm sending out multiple feelers at once, so I really don't wait on anyone. Maybe play it by ear for like 10 minutes.
Originally Posted by Corky12
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 13:02 #12326Senior Member

Posts: 116Advice
How long do you wait for a response from someone before you contact someone else.
Thanks.
-
11-13-20 12:19 #12325Senior Member

Posts: 283Reviewed
She was been reviewed before. Started out in providence over a year ago. Was a total waste of time. Was a total lackluster experience. Was in Ct for a bit, now back in Providence I see. Has a handler that lurks around. Was high when I saw here and pretty much useless.
Originally Posted by Mikeyreallikes
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 08:52 #12324Senior Member

Posts: 4547Brittney
Well that was last year. Because she's not reliable at all. I have been trying to see her since February and I swear even when I told her I'm in providence and she literally just posted. She ghosted me more than I can count or she don't text back for days. Heck, sometime she don't respond at all and if she does. Its probably around 2 am when I'm sleeping.
Originally Posted by StrokerIsland
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 08:01 #12323Senior Member

Posts: 314I saw her a few times last year. She gives a good BBBJ and she's a great fuck. If you're looking for Greek, she could be a good option. I did Greek with her and she took it pretty well. She doesn't take it like a champ like Mandy or Pricilla did. I miss pounding her ass. Now I'm ranting. But Britney is real and she can take it. I've read that she's offered drugs to other people as well. I never even heard of the drug she offered me.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 07:35 #12322Senior Member

Posts: 381Seeking
She has been in Seeking for the past few months. I almost pulled the trigger back when she joined but then I didn't. She's had a few names there, perhaps because she got banned, I don't know.
Originally Posted by ClayMcCoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 06:02 #12321Senior Member

Posts: 150Tip
Here is my tip. You might consider staying off this site!
Originally Posted by NSullivan
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 16:17 #12320Senior Member

Posts: 72Looking for something weird.
Been considering SLIGHTLY getting back into mongering.
Been considering starting-off with something hands-off: have the girl piss while I watch and jack myself off. Never any contact between us.
Anybody know any girls that would be up for this? Any tips would be appreciated!
(I wish I was still in touch with Destiny, add 6 I feel this would still fall into her 'nothing more than a blowjob' category).
-
11-12-20 14:15 #12319Senior Member

Posts: 163This reminds me of a conversation I had with the local pizza place. When the Govt was passing out the extra $600 a week to people she said they were crushed with business every day, albeit with no sports on and no large group gatherings mostly 1 pizza and a sandwich. Once the extra $600 stopped her revenue was cut by 75%. Could be the same with the girls, IF they were willing to take a chance meeting people had the $'s then much of the money dried up, no infection rates are soaring and is it really worth the risk for a $90 meeting?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 12:56 #12318Senior Member

Posts: 1407When she first posted she was asking 350.00 hr.
Originally Posted by BobsYourUncle
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 11:49 #12317Senior Member

Posts: 4547Can't blame them either. They all raising their price thinking they worth a lot cause some of those desperate guys are throwing their unemployment money they receiving at them like its nothing. So the way I see it. The more they raised their price. The more money I save and they lose on the long run.
Originally Posted by VicksBurg70
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 10:49 #12316Senior Member

Posts: 163She did say she was "upscale" and just look at the bargain an hour gets you. Hah.
Originally Posted by ClayMcCoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 10:36 #12315Senior Member

Posts: 291Probably not if she charges $300 for a half hour.
Originally Posted by Jrr1256
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






