Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 281 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 4209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1494

    Dd fun

    I went to DD not to long ago had Nicole and let me tell you she was real fun. I didn't bring to much $$ due to it being spontaneous and me forgetting about the cover charge going up. We did ts where she loved to tease and then went to the room and went from there like I said didn't have too much $ on hand so asks her about a fj which she was surprisingly into and allowed me to enjoy myself with her through that. She has a good body and face and bubbly personality rushes a bit but not a big turn off.

    Prior to that I had seen Jen. I had that planned out so had enough for FS. Ran me 1. 3 which is pretty good considering how much these other girls with demons want to charge and not being as good looking. We did the deed and she was riding this young bull like she couldn't get enough. When finished she clean me all up and kept playing with it while continuing to "massage" me.

    Would repeat with both might even go 4 hands next time. Have fun and stay safe.

  2. #1493
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Been with Lisa and was a decent time. Enjoyed FS with her. However not been with Cash, but heard good things about her. What is it about Cash that is so much better? Thanks.
    She is as close to a GFE as I've gotten at DD and any AMP outside of NYC. I have seen her upwards of 15 times now since she first started working there two years ago Oct 2018. Wow it has been some time now that I am writing it out. She remembers what I like and gives me what I want every time. DI have gotten BBBJ from her multiple times, though not since covid, which I haven't gotten from anyone else at DD. Downside is she put on some weight during quarantine but her attitude and service more than make up for it.

    I'll try again with Lisa this month. She is a looker for sure, even better than Cash. No more late night sessions for me, those have never worked out but that is when the itch strikes the hardest these things. Sigh.

  3. #1492

    Dd

    Been with Lisa and was a decent time. Enjoyed FS with her. However not been with Cash, but heard good things about her. What is it about Cash that is so much better? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Occupyso  [View Original Post]
    Based on reviews below, week before Thanksgiving I specifically booked Lisa ahead of time for an 1 am session. I should've known better. I have never had any late night sessions at any AMPs that were good, presumably bc the girls are tired and just that not into it at that hour. But I was impatient and wanted to sample. Came away very disappointed. Yes she is younger than most others yes her body is amazing yes she is tall and leggy yes she teased in TS and massage / ST / CBJ very well, but the final act of FS was very subpar. Even before FS she went very fast with the CBJ and wouldn't slow down when I asked her to or tried to pull away. Then she pulled the vice grip with legs move and wouldn't spread her legs out even when I motioned for her to and tried to spread them apart. Lots of fake loud moaning, clearly a ploy to get me to come more quickly and end it. I gave up trying, and she succeeded. Was only in there for 40-45 min tops. Felt like I got jibbed out of what could have be a great session, but I only have myself to blame given the late hour. I think. I might give her another try in the afternoon once more and if it's also subpar or even average, will just stick to Cash.

  4. #1491

    Massage

    Hey guys. Any non-AMP in this area that anybody would be nice to share?, you can PM me if you want to keep it discreet, I appreciate it.

  5. #1490

    Lisa at DD

    Based on reviews below, week before Thanksgiving I specifically booked Lisa ahead of time for an 1 am session. I should've known better. I have never had any late night sessions at any AMPs that were good, presumably bc the girls are tired and just that not into it at that hour. But I was impatient and wanted to sample. Came away very disappointed. Yes she is younger than most others yes her body is amazing yes she is tall and leggy yes she teased in TS and massage / ST / CBJ very well, but the final act of FS was very subpar. Even before FS she went very fast with the CBJ and wouldn't slow down when I asked her to or tried to pull away. Then she pulled the vice grip with legs move and wouldn't spread her legs out even when I motioned for her to and tried to spread them apart. Lots of fake loud moaning, clearly a ploy to get me to come more quickly and end it. I gave up trying, and she succeeded. Was only in there for 40-45 min tops. Felt like I got jibbed out of what could have be a great session, but I only have myself to blame given the late hour. I think. I might give her another try in the afternoon once more and if it's also subpar or even average, will just stick to Cash.

  6. #1489
    Senior Member


    Posts: 228

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by DubletduBlow  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend AMP in Milford or NH where BB BEE-Jay might be on the menu? I've found only one spot where this is available

    Whconsistently but wondering if there are other locations where this might be offered?
    Where did you find it?

  7. #1488

    BB BJ in Milford

    Can anyone recommend AMP in Milford or NH where BB BEE-Jay might be on the menu? I've found only one spot where this is available consistently but wondering if there are other locations where this might be offered?

  8. #1487

    Deep background

    Quote Originally Posted by Fearce69  [View Original Post]
    Excellent massage. Clean, private location. More is definitely available once you get to know her.
    Reading through backposts, I came across this spot Severus was originally asking about. (link: https://ceciliarios.com/welcome-1).

    Checked out her fansonly (linked from her home page) and it looks like it's been hacked? Hilarious: https://onlyfans.com/lamorena_bella18.

    "If you subscribe to my Onlyfans. Your a dumb ass. I barely post anything on here. And I hate sucking dick. I'm not a fan of showing my pussy. So appreciate what I do post. If you message me, it might take me 3 weeks to reply, I will lie and say I was busy. Christmas is coming up and I need that IPhone 12 so please tip. Thanks".

    - Keep it Fresh!

  9. #1486

    Lisa at DD

    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster111  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Was Lisa licking and kissing your balls also? She did that to me and I thought I was going to get a BBBJ also. It didn't happen. But I'm hoping next time it will. But yes, her service is amazing!
    Yes, when I was face down she lifted my hips up and licked my balls and shaft. Thought I was going to explode right there. Then, after the flip, she continued with the licking and teasing, unbelievable. Unfortunately she did the AMP move and slipped the rubber on right before she started the BJ. Oh well!

  10. #1485
    Quote Originally Posted by Fearce69  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this ad:

    https://newhaven.rubratings.com/201607

    Texted; will let you know what I find.
    Deposit up front.

    Also, searched some of the images and they're of Natasha Nice.

    Good luck if you think the deposit will get you anywhere. 😜.

  11. #1484

    This is probably too good to be true

    Just saw this ad:

    https://newhaven.rubratings.com/201607

    Texted; will let you know what I find.

  12. #1483
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdess0202  [View Original Post]
    I don't visit AMPs often but can you specifically ask for certain girls? I always get who mamasan has at the time.
    Yes, that is why we have these chat rooms. So we know which girls are good or not, so we know who to make an appointment with. .

    Go get Lisa from DD. If you never had a chance to choose before. She would be the best choice to try this time. You won't regret it.

  13. #1482
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to a AMP in years, but back in the good ole days of Bridgeport and Waterbury AMPs, it was not uncommon for them to run their tongue down your back right through the crack of your ass to get you excited. Frankly I don't remember if eventually it lead to BBBJ at those places. My guess is that is was bare in most cases. The irony is that they'll pretty much lick your ass but, in some cases, only do covered BJ.
    I had BBBJ from DD few times. I think it all depends on the girl and whether she likes you enough or not just don't care enough. LOL.

  14. #1481
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster111  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Was Lisa licking and kissing your balls also? She did that to me and I thought I was going to get a BBBJ also. It didn't happen. But I'm hoping next time it will. But yes, her service is amazing!
    I don't visit AMPs often but can you specifically ask for certain girls? I always get who mamasan has at the time.

  15. #1480

    AMP Oral

    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster111  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Was Lisa licking and kissing your balls also? She did that to me and I thought I was going to get a BBBJ also. It didn't happen. But I'm hoping next time it will. But yes, her service is amazing!
    I haven't been to a AMP in years, but back in the good ole days of Bridgeport and Waterbury AMPs, it was not uncommon for them to run their tongue down your back right through the crack of your ass to get you excited. Frankly I don't remember if eventually it lead to BBBJ at those places. My guess is that is was bare in most cases. The irony is that they'll pretty much lick your ass but, in some cases, only do covered BJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape