Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 7922
-
11-22-20 23:33 #4532Senior Member

Posts: 47Massage Heaven
Saturday I stopped in Cocoa Beach for a tune up, and there was a new girl at the door. Asked if I could come back in a half hour. I said fine and came back, to the usual mamasan. I've known her for a while and she actually gives a decent rub. But I asked about the new girl and she said that she would get her, and I would enjoy her as well.
After a 10 minute wait, she came in. I opted for a half hour, and she gave a decent massage, mask and clothing on. Actually worked through a bad leg cramp that had been bothering me. On the flip she asked if I had been there before and I told her that usually the mamasan takes care of me. She offered the standard finish and I asked if anything else was on the menu. Turns out she offers FS, unlike the mamasan.
Stocky girl with a large rack, masks off, started with CBJ and full roaming, then mounted up. Took a good pounding and I finished in the bag. She asked if I could finish her off, which I did with my hand.
Cleaned up with a hot towel, very satisfying. Only downside was the price. Usual door fee, but she was anticipating $. 4 for the tip. I've been out of the game for a bit, and I wasn't really in the mood to quibble over price. So the total damage including door was $$.
Before anyone asks, yes it sounds like a lot. But I was there most of an hour. The place is clean. I get a decent massage. THe extras were a pleasant surprise, and the place feels safe. So I would rather spend a few extra bucks since I don't do it often. I'm not into dirty hotels with ciggie smoke, needles and potential boyfriends ready to jack me up.
I occasionally stop in there for a legit massage when my back is tweaked anyway. If you're into the AMP scene, this is a decent option, especially with the new girl. She said she's been in the states since just before COVID, and isn't sure when or if she's going back. She planned to come over for six months and see how she liked it, but can't really travel internationally right now.
-
11-21-20 09:26 #4531Senior Member

Posts: 260Caribbean Scar
Wonderfully gorgeous woman, I did not know about her massages back when I first met her, but was blown away by her beauty and her outgoing attitude. Definitely worth the visit.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-20 09:49 #4530Senior Member

Posts: 2964CaribbeanScar
Sure thing. Here's her ad: https://orlando.rubratings.com/185149.
Originally Posted by JohnnySable
[View Original Post]
There are a ton of review of her in the Orlando forum. She used to be entirely UTR so she has a lot of reviews there. As you can see from her ad, she recently started offering massage services and I think she has some reviews there as well. Just search "scar" on the full Orlando board and you'll get a ton of hits. She's also on USA so you can PM her at CaribbeanScar, that's how I first contacted her. Good luck and enjoy!
-
11-20-20 08:19 #4529Senior Member

Posts: 399Ronnie
I agree, Ronnie genuinely gets into it and becomes more open if you see her a couple of times. But that Clit of her's is one of the 7 Wonders of the World!
Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 20:04 #4528Senior Member

Posts: 32Link
Do we have a link for Scar on STG we can check out?
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 10:50 #4527Senior Member

Posts: 2964Krys versus Scar
While I've never seen Krys, I've visted with Scar a couple times. Just my two cents, but dude, you missed out! Scar is sexy as hell and, unlike what I've read many times about Krys, her menu is wide open, the BJ and FS are top notch! Not that you said you wouldn't, but definitely try again with Scar, she's absolutely worth the drive!
Originally Posted by BrownBacker2
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-20 07:51 #4526Senior Member

Posts: 89Krys
Ended up seeing Krys the other day when my early morning plans with Carribean SCAR in Orlando failed. Krys is great. The room is a little initmidating when first walking in but explained what all of the equipment was and that it won't be used on a first timer. She has soom rules which are understandable but does not effect the experience. On the flip she tries to find your sweet spot and edges you as long as you can to make it last. Overall great experience and would recommend.
-
11-18-20 22:56 #4525Senior Member

Posts: 517New mp
Didn't catch the name but I saw a grand opening for a mp in Melbourne on Nancock today, just north of the college on the left. Didn't get a chance to stop and see but it had all the visual hallmarks of an AMP on the outside.
-
11-14-20 09:15 #4524Senior Member

Posts: 1947Krys
I couldn't agree more about Krys! She is a one of a kind truly unique experience, a wonderful woman and her sessions are always rewarding and fun! The Serenity Room is something to see and she will be happy to explain all of her "toys" and equipment! I've known her for years and her rates are reasonable for what she offers. She does a great job of making a monger comfortable and her HE finish is, without a doubt, the most remarkable that I've ever experienced. After reading all the mixed reviews about AMPs, being hit or miss, I'm surprised more mongers don't try and experience what she has to offer.
Originally Posted by CoastalFun
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-20 04:18 #4523Senior Member

Posts: 346Yong
Don't waste your time. This place is totally legit. Nothing goes on here.
Originally Posted by ScottyM3
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 12:26 #4522Regular Member

Posts: 1New here
Last visit to FL had the time of my life, now there is a dog groomer in its place? The kittens I saw there made my New Year! Can't remember their names a cute blonde and a spanish girl. Double the fun. Now back to lurking. Stay safe. BT.
-
11-12-20 09:44 #4521Senior Member

Posts: 65Krys
Had another visit with the sensational Kyrs and the Serenity Room. She is definitely talented and not many in this area can compare. No FS but what you get is fantastic. Wish I could see her more often. Very clean and respectfully and fun.
-
11-10-20 09:16 #4520Senior Member

Posts: 48I agree. I have been there couple of times and left happy. Good time petite BBW with blonde hair.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 11:56 #4519Senior Member

Posts: 478Yongs
If that's the one on Wickham between the liquor store and 7-11, I've never seen a happy report on it. Strictly legit as far as I know. Never been to that one. Play and stay safe.
Originally Posted by Florida2469
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 11:31 #4518Senior Member

Posts: 95Ronnie
I have seen Ronnie 9 or 10 times over the years. She is a few years older than her pictures and a bit heavier, but you will never find a provider who loves her job as much as Ronnie. The massage is average at best and she loves to talk but she certainly knows how to make you happy and the more you see her the more open the menu. She starts with a medium massage on lower back and legs with a bit of friendly playing with the boys. Usually after 10 or 15 minutes she has you flip. You will immediately notice she has quietly slipped out of her shorts and top. She allows as much fun with her as you like except she is not real fond of full fingers but that clit is a thing of beauty. She loves to have it played with and licked. Over the years I have gotten to the stage where everything is allowed. Total GFE. She loves what she does and it shows. If you get her on top she loves to have her nipples licked and sucked. For the donation Ronnie is the absolute best by all standards around.
Originally Posted by Draw77
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




