Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17840

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax411  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to touch base and see if anyone had any info on these ladies. Seems like they are new to the scene.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/044564706603

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/309208388869
    She's real, pics are accurate but she will rush you and the service is just meh. She might also request a facetime verification and her prices are steep (at least last year). If you like pretty girls over performance sure give it a shot.

  2. #17839
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    She is real. Looks nothing like that pic. But she is preety mix race. Aims to please. Everything covered.
    Can you give a detailed description since she pics are fake.

  3. #17838

    Don't bother

    I can see the Hyatt Regency from my condo, so her hosting there was plus, as was being able to text via KIK.

    Very reasonable rate quoted. Even sent me a hot vid when I told her I'm a vet.

    I text from the lobby: "Hit my cashapp and I'll give you the room number. ".

    Born a while ago, I was, not yesterday.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/081053855461

  4. #17837

    Isabella / Sugar

    Reached out to sugar for a first quick nap, so so looks but she just seemed off. Don't have any want to try to repeat with this one but YMMV. Incall was a frequent area by the town center that was a bit unkept.

  5. #17836

    Just reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    I believe she was reviewed in the last few days. If I recall, Name is Amanda and they said she is a no go.

  6. #17835

    Redhead Mariah?

    Any info on this one, redhead, name Mariah?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/741901478255

    An older link with some other pics:

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/109984841787

  7. #17834

    First one listed

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co W /044564706603.

    The first link you list goes by the name of Bella. You can search here the name and you should be able to find a few reviews but there are some other Bellas. I have not seen but I recall the general take is attractive, all covered, and not strong effort.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax411  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to touch base and see if anyone had any info on these ladies. Seems like they are new to the scene.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/044564706603

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/309208388869

  8. #17833

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by AllOutLife  [View Original Post]
    I texted Jade in your second link the other night and she refused to send me a verification photo, saying she did not want to show her face. She sent me a headless nude photo and a reverse image search showed that it had been all over the internet.
    She is real. Looks nothing like that pic. But she is preety mix race. Aims to please. Everything covered.

  9. #17832

    Brielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter375  [View Original Post]
    Nothing ruins a good time more than a stinky pussy.
    I'm not calling the dude a liar but I have seen the girl prob half a dozen times and she has never had an odor down there. Could be that time of month type deal. She has always been fresh out of the shower and squeaky clean smelling.

    So far she is one of the few good ones in Jax. I'm not "white knighting" but if she ask to front a couple bucks she will take care of you on the next visit. Very honest, dependable and a great fuck in my experience. Just my 2 cents.

  10. #17831

    St Aug Hotel

    Any mongers know of a cash hotel in St Aug? Don't want to swipe a card. Please delete if not allowed.

  11. #17830

    Lollipops


  12. #17829

    Jade candyland

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax411  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to touch base and see if anyone had any info on these ladies. Seems like they are new to the scene.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/044564706603

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/309208388869
    Second one. Jade candyland. Not girl in pic. Mixed race, preety girl, Everything covered, Very sweet personality, aims to please.

  13. #17828

    Jade is for sure a scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax411  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to touch base and see if anyone had any info on these ladies. Seems like they are new to the scene.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/044564706603

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/309208388869
    I texted Jade in your second link the other night and she refused to send me a verification photo, saying she did not want to show her face. She sent me a headless nude photo and a reverse image search showed that it had been all over the internet.

  14. #17827

    Any info? Too many lexi's

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/972399790867

    Curious if she had reviews or worth a go? May see late tonight if I hear. Thanks. If so I will report back.

  15. #17826
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone given this one a try yet?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/513530931684
    Idk looks like a fake ad to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape