Thread: The Massholes
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 9866
-
11-12-20 12:31 #5861Banned Member

Posts: 12Stalker?
Apparently this guy has followed me on the CT thread when I am just posting to ask some intel as a newbie.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
Guy, seriously get some help, you really need it. Leave me the fuck alone, I am not who you have a grudge with. Go get some pussy.
-
11-12-20 11:38 #5860Banned Member

Posts: 122 losers
It's apparent there are 2 mongers who seemed to be so childish they are laughing their asses off to death like teenagers keep repeating the same stupid things like losers. One of the guys even dragging me in the mix for no apparent reason. I sent him a few PMs to set the record straight. He can confirm that, its time you 2 grow up and stop being sore losers. You know who you are.
Others have to speak up and not allow them to bully the board. Who are they anyways, can someone tell us why they are kings (losers really) on here?
Originally Posted by Fourchankid
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 07:30 #5859Asshole

Posts: 968Anyone who says something you don't like is Cheezefist. OK, that works. I still think that OlGary's and Cheeze's posts were written by different people.
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
You are on a slippery slope here. I checked Posting Guidelines again and was not able to find any rules saying that posts should be first approved by the person whose username is BillyBaloney.
Who am I to argue with A2? He tried to convince you to try other sites besides this one less than a week ago. Why wouldn't you follow a good advice?
[ / QUOTE]
Originally Posted by BillyBaloney
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 21:07 #5858Senior Member

Posts: 566Hi Little fella
Thanks for joining the board. So your first post is to state that A2, the guy that runs the board, is wrong?
Originally Posted by Fourchankid
[View Original Post]
Well of course you are right I mean your rep here is stellar! LMAO.
Cheeze, Just fucking stop. You are a fraud, you were given an olive branch and you arrogantly pissed on it. Go have a snugglefest with DummyDave.
-
11-11-20 19:31 #5857Banned Member

Posts: 660OlGary / Cheezefist new gayish handle. HAHAHAHA.
Isn't that what Cheezefist said shortly before he got banned? Can't you tell us how pissed you are? It must have sucked losing those handles. Dude, this is as pathetic as your DentistBob handle. Your first post is on massholes!? You make it too easy.
Originally Posted by Circumsized
[View Original Post]
Hey SadDave look your friend is back. He already has 4 posts in two days and Pmed me four times telling me I better not bother him.
-
11-11-20 18:22 #5856Senior Member

Posts: 566Hi Cheeze!
As usual you are wrong but what's new? LOL CC doesn't think "everybody is someone else" he has been 100% consistent in exposing your multiple handles. You on the other hand have done exactly this: "everybody is someone else". If you like I can dig up your posts from your A2 confirmed accounts of Newbie and Cheeze and OlGay.
Originally Posted by Circumsized
[View Original Post]
Word of advice, if you want to worm your way back in don't make it so fucking easy for us. Seriously, you found the board yesterday and your fist post is offering opinions on Massholes.
-
11-11-20 17:45 #5855Asshole

Posts: 968Anyone with half a brain could see that OlGary's and Cheezefist's posts were not written by the same person.
Originally Posted by TopFloor
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 14:53 #5854Banned Member

Posts: 12?
I think you may need help buddy. You think everybody is someone else on here. How stupid? /.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-20 11:10 #5853Banned Member

Posts: 660He's baaaaaack.
Is that the best handle you could come up with Grogin (OlGary / Cheezefist)? HAHAHA! Please tell us what your handle is on rubmaps. Actually, the last time I checked. You lost everything.
.
Originally Posted by Circumsized
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 23:21 #5852Senior Member

Posts: 1253Unbelievable
That Ol Gary was talking shit about the pictures that I post saying they were not clear and he is posting fake ones.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 22:20 #5851Senior Member

Posts: 566Moldy Cheeze
Gents the handles he has is mind boggling! Maybe 20, maybe more.
If you recall Cheeze kept trashing me because I asked him in a pm to just admit that he made a mistake when A2 exposed his Newbie account. Instead he attacked. And attacked more. And then said I was a sex offender without a shred of proof. He was actually * slapped for that last part. I know that he has given good intel to many of you but it seems clear it wasn't his intel. I think that Cheeze was an aggregator of sorts. Thru multiple handles he gathered info and posted it as his own under the Cheeze banner.
Surprisingly not a single response from any of his accounts. So DummyDave, You still pro Cheeze bro?
-
11-10-20 22:15 #5850Banned Member

Posts: 98LOL. I'm a scam because some of you dudes are so lame that a chick your paying barely touches you and rushes you out the door? LOL.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 20:58 #5849Senior Member

Posts: 4544Thanks. Save me from responding to him.
Originally Posted by SlickWilly007
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 20:29 #5848Banned Member

Posts: 12As a newbie coming over from rub maps I can't believe what I am seeing. As trump once said. There are losers on both sides. The guys they're accusing of having multiple I'd names and the guys accusing them.
They seemed to get a kick out of it and continue on the nonsense. All equal losers.
-
11-10-20 20:01 #5847Senior Member

Posts: 72Why
I do a hole lot more reading than writing. Try to bring some value when it makes sense over the last years but for the life of me I wrap my head around the WTF of why and how someone could be so screwed up to take on so many names Under the pretense of being a bigger loser than his other names.
Originally Posted by TopFloor
[View Original Post]
Just saying!







Reply With Quote





