Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,786 to 16,800 of 40029
-
11-13-20 09:17 #23244Senior Member

Posts: 367Rachel
Is this the same Rachel from Norwood?
Originally Posted by BostonDe
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 00:48 #23243Regular Member

Posts: 21I've only been there once so I'm not an expert by any measure on the place, but based on what I read on here I went to see Raquel. She was only name I could confirm did BBBJ from my research, and didn't want to waste my time if she wasn't there. As others said she's a milfy Colombian w big fake tits. Paid. 6 for the massage which was nothing and then was quoted 150 for fully nude BBBJ. I believe she said 120 maybe for topless BBBJ. Anyway, she was into it and gave me a couple pops. She was insistent on me coming back, and I will based on poor experiences elsewhere, but I would also like to know if there is any other talent at Zeus who provides quality service.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-20 06:08 #23242Senior Member

Posts: 1358Zeus on Montrose
Hi,
Can anyone help me out with Zeus?
What can you expect? Any FS or or BJ? Prices? Quality of the staff?
I stopped by and was curious but when asked to meet the staff, I was told they don't do that.
Any insight would be helpful.
Thanks.
TJ.
-
11-10-20 21:08 #23241Senior Member

Posts: 48Those pics are of eva angelina on instagram. So I would ask for a pic. But coming into town this weekend where should I go?
-
11-10-20 16:36 #23240Senior Member

Posts: 28Oak Park Jamie
https://chicago.rubratings.com/125609
She's nice and intelligent over the phone and says she give an erotic massage. Whatever that means.
Anyone partake? I may toftt. She's shy of 200 for an hour and with that body I can see why.
-
11-10-20 15:37 #23239Senior Member

Posts: 135And what is the right day?
Originally Posted by Dossy1
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 12:30 #23238Senior Member

Posts: 341Grandfathered
Not that I particularly recommend it, but she's still willing to go for those who have known her. Grandfathered in, by Grandma, I guess.
Originally Posted by Dossy1
[View Original Post]
BB, out.
-
11-09-20 21:27 #23237Regular Member

Posts: 21Debbie
She has shut down the FS option. If you catch her on the right day you might be able to get CBJ.
Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 16:14 #23236Regular Member

Posts: 3You're probably right. Not trying to come off as selfish. I'm fairly new to this all and after scrolling through several pages of posts, I don't think I have any new info that hasn't already been shared with the community. And I don't remember any of the names of masseuses I've seen before so I can't give specifics. Got to start off somewhere though, right?
Originally Posted by SawBoy1740
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 12:08 #23235Senior Member

Posts: 367I talked Debbie into FS a couple years ago. This after I've seen her for years prior. We did FS for a few visits after but since then she has told me no.
Originally Posted by Dossy1
[View Original Post]
I've been looking for a mature massuse, any race, who does a real massage and FS.
-
11-09-20 11:30 #23234Senior Member

Posts: 286You'll get a lot more help around here if you give some info before asking for some with your second post. IJS.
Originally Posted by RedDragon4
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 18:39 #23233Regular Member

Posts: 21It's True
Full C, maybe small D with great responsive nipples.
Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 13:00 #23232Senior Member

Posts: 269411 on Amy from Comfort
Just curious if anyone has seen the lovely Amy from Comfort Spa lately? Was willing to brave the virus today to play with her petite little body and beautiful C. D bolt ons. But alas I called and they are open however she is no longer there. Woman on the phone said they have "new girls" now but I just don't have the appetite to gamble. I had some creative uses for my Fleshlight that I thought she'd be game for.
-
11-08-20 12:48 #23231Regular Member

Posts: 3Latina Parlors
Can anyone point me in the direction of any Latina parlors that offer FS?
-
11-08-20 10:25 #23230Senior Member

Posts: 193Wow
So debbie has some big asian granny tits? What size??
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





