Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17826
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone given this one a try yet?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/513530931684
    Idk looks like a fake ad to me.

  2. #17825
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  3. #17824

    Ummmm. Fuck no!

    I guess this one used fo go by Deja at the airport. Now she's in Mandarin. Absolutely not! She looks like she's aged 20 years from her photos. Apartment reeked of cigarette smoke. Ohhh and some dude was just chilling on her couch watching tv when I walked in. She took me straight to the back room that had a twin mattress on the floor, and that was it. Was looking for something simple in mandarin. This isn't it!! Stay away!!

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...v/979440784070

  4. #17823
    Quote Originally Posted by StrideOrbit  [View Original Post]
    Scammer wanted CashApp. Drove to Marriott and when I arrived scammer said to pay first and then she'll come down. I dont even have cash app but I can sniff out a scam. Scammer said they dont take cash lol! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! -StaySafe, SO.
    Thanks for the heads up. If guys stop falling for the shit. They'll stop doing it. Smh.

  5. #17822

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    If you don't. I definitely will sometime this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by StrideOrbit  [View Original Post]
    Tempted to try this one out but figured I'd ask to see if anyone has had the chance. Over on Salisbury rd somewhere. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/783840470626.
    Scammer wanted CashApp. Drove to Marriott and when I arrived scammer said to pay first and then she'll come down. I dont even have cash app but I can sniff out a scam. Scammer said they don’t take cash lol! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! -StaySafe, SO.

  6. #17821

    Summer

    Has anyone given this one a try yet?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/513530931684

  7. #17820

    Curious as well

    Quote Originally Posted by StrideOrbit  [View Original Post]
    Tempted to try this one out but figured I'd ask to see if anyone has had the chance. Over on Salisbury rd somewhere. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/783840470626.
    She asked for a %25 deposit for outcall so that stopped me from proceeding.

  8. #17819

    Ktg

    Quote Originally Posted by NoAAluck  [View Original Post]
    Gents is Katie the great still around, if she is someone please PM me the digits.
    Been looking for her as well. Any info would be appreciated!

  9. #17818

    Any info would be appreciated!

    Just wanted to touch base and see if anyone had any info on these ladies. Seems like they are new to the scene.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...w/044564706603

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/309208388869

  10. #17817

    Mallory Ray in St. Aug was awful

    This was some shameful shit, starting with the pics and continuing on with the barely attempted service.

    https://st-augustine.skipthegames.co...e/478662250136

    She looks plump and healthy in these pics, which were no doubt from 10-15 years ago. Now she is candy skinny, with shrunken cheeks, and overall old looking face, more than a few red spots on her skin and hair that looks brittle. I nonetheless tried to go through with it (covered of course since this girl looked rough), but I had to get up and leave after about 10 minutes of what I could only describe as a sluggishly disinterested effort. I'm not going to get into the particulars, but suffice it to say that this was simply awful in every way. She ought to be ashamed of posting pictures that are so outdated. I felt so bad for her that I let her have the donation. She obviously needed it more than I did.

  11. #17816
    Quote Originally Posted by StrideOrbit  [View Original Post]
    Tempted to try this one out but figured I'd ask to see if anyone has had the chance. Over on Salisbury rd somewhere. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/783840470626.
    If you don't. I definitely will sometime this week.

  12. #17815
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    This lady is obviously a train wreck, but at least she's honest in her description of what she offers! LOL
    And no, I won't be seeing her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/538776958480
    Train wreck is a under statement. LOL. Was in Lake City for a weekend in decided to at least give her a try for a massage with happy ending. She can't massage worth a shit. So I said fuck it. Let's do the happy ending. Nope. That wasn't shit either. Told her don't worry about it, I'm good. Smh. Forgot what a gave her. But if it was more then 20. I paid to much. LOL.

  13. #17814

    Description

    This lady is obviously a train wreck, but at least she's honest in her description of what she offers! LOL
    And no, I won't be seeing her.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/538776958480

  14. #17813

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX  [View Original Post]
    She did not do the phone thing with me, but she does message the crap out of you afterward. Also, she expects a tip on top of her posted rates.
    LOL, the messaging thing is for real! I didn't have an issue with the tips tho. I give her credit for being enthusiastic during the dream, but she really gets annoying when your not even hunting.

  15. #17812

    Your Fave Dream. Has anyone tried her out?

    Tempted to try this one out but figured I'd ask to see if anyone has had the chance. Over on Salisbury rd somewhere. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/783840470626.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B1E38C82-A573-4984-80BC-761EDDB7CE9E.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape