Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 914 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 964 1014 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4726
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's her all right. When I saw her she had started the massage gig and wanted me to come to her MP.

    She needs to be careful as a Pro, freely gives out her PII, at least to me she did, don't know about others.

    She was once and done. Didn't even think of repeating.
    I reached out to her on SA and it took her a week to respond but seemed totally disinterested. Based on other reports, I'd probably be disappointed anyway so it's just as well.

  2. #4725

    Helin

    Texted this one for the past 24 hours and ready to hit the FC this afternoon. Then got the dreaded, "Hey, can I ask you a favor?" text. FMTT. Wanted 30 bucks. I responded I was going to give her much more than that this afternoon when we'd meet. Crickets. Ya win some, lose some in the bowl.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/12af4...7-e131b16e4409

  3. #4724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241

    Marie0629?

    She hit my inbox a couple of days ago. Curious if she's familiar to anybody. She's in my neck of the woods and would consider biting except that I just had prostate cancer surgery and am on injured reserve for an expended period of time.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d485e...b-653a8f72abfb

  4. #4723

    Sugar baby

    Read these boards. Go back at least 6-12 months. Lots of reviews on real girls. If you want more in detail on that girl, then pm the guy who wrote about her. The girl you are looking at seems relatively new so probably no reviews. Or they would be in the baltimore section not nova section.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWoodman1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3ee9c...d-d72978317fc8

    After getting robbed I'm looking to take another shot on a SA girl. I have been chatting with a few and so far she seem the most legit. I did a search for Luna and didn't turn up much. Some reviews with dead links so not sure its the same girl. Anyway she seems DTF for 300.

  5. #4722

    JetsetDani

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure these are links to her as well. Basically a full time pro at this point.

    https://www.tyson-girls.com/nomi/

    https://tryst.link/escort/nomikendall
    Yes, that's her all right. When I saw her she had started the massage gig and wanted me to come to her MP.

    She needs to be careful as a Pro, freely gives out her PII, at least to me she did, don't know about others.

    She was once and done. Didn't even think of repeating.

  6. #4721

    Sexyspanky

    Sorry that I didn't post the link before blocking her. Went to text right away but is using fake pics. I didn't hang around long enough to figure out her scam. Looking forward to when I can share something useful, I keep finding scams and ghosts on SA. Thanks.

  7. #4720

    Enjoy the ride

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure these are links to her as well. Basically a full time pro at this point.

    https://www.tyson-girls.com/nomi/

    https://tryst.link/escort/nomikendall
    I guess she's gone pro to generate more income. Rates on her website much more than what she received as a SB. Nice girl and great in the sack, so wish her luck!

  8. #4719

    Luna

    Any info on this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3ee9c...d-d72978317fc8

    After getting robbed I'm looking to take another shot on a SA girl. I have been chatting with a few and so far she seem the most legit. I did a search for Luna and didn't turn up much. Some reviews with dead links so not sure its the same girl. Anyway she seems DTF for 300.

  9. #4718
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGuy1234  [View Original Post]
    Someone w / a CCP should have some real fun.
    Literally one of the most ignorant things I've read on this board. Any of us who have a CCP and any sort of training will agree that carrying is for self defense. Not for seeking vigilante justice; we don't go looking for trouble. This is an issue for the authorities to handle, not for an untrained SD with a CCP.

  10. #4717

    JetsetDani

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbunk  [View Original Post]
    Report back the fun! My schedule with her has never matched up.
    Pretty sure these are links to her as well. Basically a full time pro at this point.

    https://www.tyson-girls.com/nomi/

    https://tryst.link/escort/nomikendall

  11. #4716

    Ashley Alexa

    Was wondering why this girl never popped back up in the area. I video chatted with her when she was here and almost pulled the trigger but my work schedule got in the way of an actual meeting. Now I know why she hasn't been back since. RIP.

    https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/ashley-alexa-dead/

    Life is short, bros. Hope everyone is safe and well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    For all you high roller SD's this ones in town visiting her folks till next Wed. She wants $1300.00 ppm. And that's not for an all night date. Only a couple hrs. Sheesh!

    She's fine but she ain't THAT fine. LOL.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/b7420...f-c4d31a0849e3

  12. #4715

    Great minds think alike

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the new link.

    I'm going to contact her, set up a time and ghost.

    Suggest a lot of us do that, just get her to waste her time.
    Hahaha, way ahead of you: sent her a message earlier asking when she'd like to meet this week.

  13. #4714
    Someone w / a CCP should have some real fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the new link.

    I'm going to contact her, set up a time and ghost.

    Suggest a lot of us do that, just get her to waste her time.

  14. #4713

    Tiny dancerr.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimVa79  [View Original Post]
    Tiny dancerr.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a57b6...a-eeadeea1d492

    This was the same lady that mugged guys (with the help of armed friends) out of the TGIFridays off Worldgate.
    Thanks for the new link.

    I'm going to contact her, set up a time and ghost.

    Suggest a lot of us do that, just get her to waste her time.

  15. #4712

    Mugger alert

    Here she is again, with different pics on a new profile.

    Tiny dancerr.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a57b6...a-eeadeea1d492

    This was the same lady that mugged guys (with the help of armed friends) out of the TGIFridays off Worldgate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape