Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 492 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 7379
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3164

    Jay

    Saw her at McDonald's at the end of 291 about a year or so ago. Breath was bad so I bailed. Good looking body, think I may have messed that one up.

    Anyone got the scoop on this one?

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hi-gentlemen-its-hump-day-do-w/716742980286

  2. #3163

    Big ol booty

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for mic checks only? Haven't seen someone in months and getting the itch.

    Have anyone seen the below recently? Is it worth the trip? Thanks!

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/089237978619

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/065200244177

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....g/011213051976
    The 2nd link is definitely worth checking out she gives a real passionate sloppy bbbj. If your only looking for a bj its going to be hard to resist to pound that big booty of hers. Last I seen her incall is the high st. Neighborhood in springfield although you may be okay being inside her apartment your car may getting worked over as well outside as there is 24/7 degenerate foot traffic outside watching every move. But her ad now reads greenfield too so who knows.

  3. #3162

    Sabrina Enfield, CT

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/982716119558

    Sabrian's apartment is in Enfield, CT. Great location and near a great backlot of a public park. Great if you want to get out of Springfield. She lives with her friend a male roommate, non-married-non-boyfriend so she doesn't use he apartment for visits. She does motel In-calls only if she gets a large amount of her regulars. Her phone is terrible. It sounds like its pre-paid and text mail service. After texting, confirmed our meeting. She turned her ringer on. We setup a meeting for an outcall. Her donation was between 40-80. She does a sloppy BBBJ as a cheap car date. For a motel date average 80-100 donation. She was a former motel girl. For the outcall date, there was a 15-minute wait for her to come out from her place. Please, don't use her photos on the link. They were old and information wasn't correct. Her phone is correct in the link. Weather being nice. We walked to a local park, near a dead-end street and next to an old run-down cemetery near her place. She came with a cheap t-shirt and pair of thin pants. It was still dusk a little light out. We found a spot near a birch tree. The leaves on the ground were thick. She asked, to start a sloppy BBBJ first. She brings a condom for you. Your welcome to wear a mask for covid-19 pandemic. Next, she removed her top-plus bra. Her busts were small-petite. Very thin, non-perky and saggy. She lost weight. Her busts clearly were not big as the online ad says. Next, she had me come to her next to the tree and remove her pants including panty. Her butt was perfect. She asked for a little anal first against the tree and enjoys it. She lied down and her pussy was partially shaved. We than finished up and had to cut short a little bit from a big noise from people on the other side of the park. We quickly changed. It was dark. She had to leave and my phone was dying. I plugged it into my portable charger. She came back. Looking, for her stuff she left on the ground using a phone flashlight. Before leaving, she wanted to know if I was hard at all still. I said, a little but not really. She gave me an encore BBBJ and had me drop her pants-panty giving quickly in her butt. She had spank her a little. That was it and repeating only if her prices seem reasonable. She claimed via text, she increases the price after you see her for the 1st time. The location was average but not 100% perfect privacy.

  4. #3161

    Don't brother Springfield Girl. Changes her mind.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....u/429541555107

    This girl from Springfield texts me regularly. I've seen her before for outcall. She met me at a location. She texted, me to come over her house.

    Arriving, her street in the ghetto of the city. Her neighbours didn't know her or her house. At her house, her family arrived and she said she had to run errands we can only do something more quick in the car. She told me from a text 60 for whatever and at the door she wanted 80. She kept texting me without come outside to see me face to face. There was two black and whites that drove by and said nothing. We ended the discussion. She's not worth your time and rude.

  5. #3160

    Shay

    Picked up Shay on Union a few days ago. I've seen her before and gave her my number but when she called the timing was wrong. She looks like pretty young cute black soft body from the car and I've only seen her with mask on standing there. She asked for 40 for full service as we went to my place but I knew I would give her more. She turned out to be more of a marshmallow body with big ol fat girl breasts. Pretty young moon pie face with mask off. Started with head. Nice eye contact and she tried to be fancy with tongue action. Not bad head with a little direction. On to doggy. Ass a little too big for my liking and noticed unpleasant odor that wasn't overwhelming. Skipped missionary and wanted to get it over with so back to oral and to check out her ball sucking skills. There's something endearing and at same time frustrating when it seems like its her first time sucking balls but with little encouragement and direction she had me jerking the highest shots in a long time. I wouldn't go out of the way to repeat but I know a lot of guys go for the softer type. I believe she was completely straight when I picked her up and she said she just likes weed. No phone, but she may call me again. If interested let me know in the event she gets phone or you're cool with her calling you.

  6. #3159

    2 one

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for mic checks only? Haven't seen someone in months and getting the itch.

    Have anyone seen the below recently? Is it worth the trip? Thanks!

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/089237978619

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/065200244177

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....g/011213051976
    The second one gives he best blow job around, she suck the dick mean and has a nice ass she host at an aprment in holyoke appleton I was a regular until I moved. I will repeat.

  7. #3158
    Any recommendations for mic checks only? Haven't seen someone in months and getting the itch.

    Have anyone seen the below recently? Is it worth the trip? Thanks!

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....i/089237978619

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/065200244177

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....g/011213051976

  8. #3157

    Ana?

    Anyone seen Ana in a while? Haven't heard back from her in awhile, our schedules didn't line up a few times so I'm wondering if she's ignoring me or if she's just preoccupied now.

  9. #3156

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by Prowler2020  [View Original Post]
    Peaches is a thief. So anyone in Springfield you've been warned.
    This may help.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....m/797707529662

  10. #3155

  11. #3154

    Red Roof

    Quote Originally Posted by SnailTrail  [View Original Post]
    They do all suck- don't worry about the cops unless you're partying with the rock or H- with Cali you won't be!
    You rented the romm or she was thier I fell ncomfortable in red roof.

  12. #3153

    Angel mix ups

    Quote Originally Posted by Echoniner  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few weeks back. Hartford post #9700, but here's a copy and paste:

    Pros: I was kinda like "yeah whatever" with her pics, but in person, she's so friggin' hot. That shade of fake red hair color could be my favorite. And she had a bra and panties on that matched her hair. Cons: I found her to be a clock watcher and a bit of a rush job. I signed up for a QV, but I'm not sure I was even allotted 10 minutes. The first five minutes was her looking for the TV remote to play some background music. The CBJ (her choice) lasted for maybe two minutes and she asked if I was ready. I guess? K9 for a couple minutes, but I felt she was moving back and forth pretty fast, so I slowed it down and flipped her over. She mentioned that I only signed up for a QV at that point. No kidding. A couple minutes into mish, her phone's timer went off. So, I hurried it up and filled the bag. BBBJ and GFE are listed in her ad, but I didn't get either. Not worth it to me.
    https://new-britain-ct.skipthegames....r/656204361010

    This Angel is a great provider looks just like her pics and will do fantasy outfits sometimes hard to get a hold of but she doesn't do bare only BBBJ her hygiene is on point and is all around a really good choice a bit pricey but worth it. It definitely is getting confusing with all the so called angels around but her ad also says sweet as sugar.

    Be safe out there.

  13. #3152

    Funny ad


  14. #3151

    Warning

    Peaches is a thief. So anyone in Springfield you've been warned.

  15. #3150
    Quote Originally Posted by BradStevens  [View Original Post]
    Good looking out man, real heroes don't always wear capes. It's amazing what some of these ladies are looking to make. I've only met up with one in the past 8 months. Just can't rationalize spending that type of coin for 15-30 minutes with some nasty looking woman. I need the strip clubs to open back up! At least there you see what you're getting before spending any money. I've done the same thing though with walking out.
    It does make me wonder wth they're thinking. If I didn't know better its like the assumption is if you're selling pussy, its automatically worth a certain amount. Look at a girl like Alicia. Legitimately cute girl, nice body and she's a sweetheart. Last few times I saw her, 80 hhr. I'm not even expecting it to be that low for everyone, but just look at the difference between the two.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape