Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 9468
-
11-14-20 08:44 #1158Senior Member

Posts: 160Her ad says $100 HH and $140 H, how much of a tip are you giving for BBBJ and CFS?
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-20 17:37 #1157Banned Member

Posts: 713Bella
Today was my third time visiting the beautiful Bella. Each time with her gets better and better as she learns what you like. Her BBBJ has got really good and she is always fresh and clean for dining. After 69 for 10 minutes I asked for the condom. I love the way she looks into your eyes in the missionary position, they will roll back in her head as if she feels as good as you do. We went to side straddle and then flipped her over for doggy and finished there. Bella has 1 of the prettiest faces of the local Asian providers. Highly recommend!
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/196710
Cheers.
-
11-12-20 14:23 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 98Cuban betty
Does anyone remember Cuban Betty from sdag she was my atf and I wish she'd come back. Does anyone know if she still provides in LA or OC?
-
11-12-20 03:54 #1155Senior Member

Posts: 177The hx profile that says Karlie is old. They never seem to update it.
Originally Posted by DragonWolf
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 22:51 #1154Banned Member

Posts: 713Definitely see Bora
Ck and Tatum are gone. 3 girls working and Bora is #1 no matter who is working.
Saw her today for 2 hours and she rocked my world for the 64th time LOL.
Cheers.
-
11-10-20 14:15 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 329Bora / Jazmin
Bora:
Go for the hour, (a) because she's that good, and (b) the 40 min rate is generally a poor choice economically. Bora seems to warm up on the GFE side over the course of multiple sessions, but she's a sex-pot right out of the gate.
Jazmin:
Jaz was great, but is more of a once in a while treat, as opposed to a staple of my diet. So it's good to know she'll be back in March or so. That way I don't get too twitchy and look to hit LA / OC needlessly. Good intel.
-
11-10-20 12:16 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 196Bora for an Hour
That's a no-brainer. Go an hour with Bora. She is a lot of fun, high-energy, and it just makes sense for your wallet to shell out for another 20 minutes.
Originally Posted by HappySd
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 01:37 #1151Regular Member

Posts: 13Jazmin will be back in March.
Jazmin will be back to SD in March. Can't wait till then already planning to go and visit her in LA.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-20 00:07 #1150Senior Member

Posts: 282Jazmin
I saw Jazmin for the first time a couple of weeks ago, saw her a few more times before she left on Sunday. She's definitely my new ATF! She's so much prettier in person and our sessions got better every session. The hype about her is spot on, luckily I have some business trips in LA in the next couple of weeks, so I'll drop in on her.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 23:32 #1149Senior Member

Posts: 59Bora
Hey mongers,
I'm breaking my Asian agency cherry this week. I decided to see Bora after reading all the wonderful reviews from.
You gentlemen. Question, should I go with the 40 minute or one hour option? Thanks and I will provide a full report after my visit.
-
11-09-20 16:13 #1148Senior Member

Posts: 329This is a set of pics that I trust so little, based on the fact that they seem to appear all over.
Originally Posted by SirBishop
[View Original Post]
San Jose - https://www.peach.cafe/listings/l/un...ose/ad/?id=715 (though it shows on vacation).
But also on the HX profile they're using for Sony, it lists:
Asian Karlie.
5'3 110 lbs 34 C (the measurements seem close to the ones listed in that SJ profile that uses the pics), so I'm wondering if Sony is Karlie somewhere else.
-
11-09-20 14:28 #1147Banned Member

Posts: 904Thanks for the info. I recently had the pleasure in the OC of a very similar lady from Texas. She was with a different agency then. Her backstory matches yours very close! I saw her as Paris with IndyAsian. Pics are below. Of course the pics are not the actual lady but the ones used by the agency at the time. Paris was also recently from Texas and quizzed me about SD and if she should travel there. Could this be the same lady?
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-20 13:13 #1146Senior Member

Posts: 278Jazmin
If you missed out on her like I did, thanks our fellow mongers. I Confirmed with the booker that she had an amazing time in SD and she will definitely be back just not sure when. Also, I believe red may have arrived today.
Cheers.
-
11-09-20 00:02 #1145Senior Member

Posts: 93Mia
Mia is taking a break until after the first of the year.
PM me.
Originally Posted by PiledRiver9999
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-20 20:42 #1144Senior Member

Posts: 97Review Styles (cont)
Even though I took a different route I wasn't disagreeing on the part regarding anonymity, but more curious on your take of the anonymity boundaries and techniques in the review styles while still being able to give informations that attracts to the intended audience. Not items regarding timing, locations, specifics. Since that doesn't help anyways, but for example, if you bring up a method on how a provider likes daty. Even that is a simple tell to who you are. The reviews north of us (OC, LA and BA) seemed closer to standardizing a numerical review style to categorize, face, body, English, experience, repeat, etc. With a small note added to justify each value. SD seems to have a little mix with more shoot from the hip style of writing and this numerical category approach. I happen to like reading both styles.
Originally Posted by TrustyHairlip
[View Original Post]
I also agree with you that the agencies provide a convenience, quality, experience and safety that's important to me as well that I prefer over a lot of the independents. Time will tell, but my preference has been more of an attempt to develop a relationship with them that I hope remains beneficial for both sides of the fence.











Reply With Quote





