Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Korean Agency BB

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 426 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 6387
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Oc Amper
  1. #1167
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Bitsy of First Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Shtupp  [View Original Post]
    But I guess the main question is, does a discussion of her belong in this section. In other words is she bb?
    Don't waste your time with this girl! I had an appointment with her. So, I arrived about three minutes late. I was told by booker that she will be ready in 2 minutes, 2 minutes turned to 25 minutes.

    So 1/2 hour after appointment time, I was given a code to go to her apartment. The gate opened, I get into elevator and get to her apartment. I knock the door for good 2-3 minutes and I hear her in the apartment running around or doing thing but she is not opening the door. I tried the combination of gentle knocking, ringing the door but refrained from knocking too hard. Texted the booker and the repose was "What? So after 2-3 minutes gently knocking and waiting by the door, I left. She is a FUCKING WASTE OF TIME.

  2. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAsianGirls  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if or when Dahee will return?
    Could she be under a different alias now? Because what's interesting is that I noticed her booker's HX (sugarcake) hasn't posted any ads in the past week or so.

    Curiously, another HX profile (OC_kangel) has popped up advertising a new girl. Angel, but now it's Sue apparently. Pics show a somewhat similar looking petite girl. Could that be her?

  3. #1165

    Dahee

    Anyone know if or when Dahee will return?

  4. #1164
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Pictures are representative. I found her attractive, young tight body. Nice DFK and oral. Spirited romp in the sack. On par with most of their offerings. I'm planning on seeing her again before she leaves.
    But I guess the main question is, does a discussion of her belong in this section. In other words is she bb?

  5. #1163
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    The review is very similar to Baby's reviews at TER and Baby's reviews at TER are very unflattering. Belle is also a DEAD FISH and not that attractive. The Photo that I attached is representative of Belle face.
    LOL, that pic is from a girl that was in the Korean kpop group Wonder Girls. Her name is Sohee.

  6. #1162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmrz4  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any feedback on Bitsy? Pics look great and I haven't been disappointed with photo accuracy with them before. I may TOFTT if there's no info out there.
    Pictures are representative. I found her attractive, young tight body. Nice DFK and oral. Spirited romp in the sack. On par with most of their offerings. I'm planning on seeing her again before she leaves.

  7. #1161
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmrz4  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any feedback on Bitsy? Pics look great and I haven't been disappointed with photo accuracy with them before. I may TOFTT if there's no info out there.
    I've been thinking about her myself. If you can give a report that would be awesome. Her pics are certainly interesting.

  8. #1160

    Bitsy with FirstAsians

    Does anyone have any feedback on Bitsy? Pics look great and I haven't been disappointed with photo accuracy with them before. I may TOFTT if there's no info out there.

  9. #1159

    Nami. TopGirls

    Did anyone see Nami from TopGirls? She was being listed as in OC (ad down as of the last several days), but try as I might I wasn't able to find anything review-wise about her. While I never trust the pics much, she did catch my attention just based on the pics & looking a little like a favorite JAV star of mine. Haha.

    And just to be clear, I'm not referring to Nana, who is currently listed w / them in LA.

  10. #1158
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    Baby Review

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    My next session was a toss up between Baby and Belle. Alas, the former drew the short stick on taking it long dick style from yours truly. Face from the pics is hers. Cute smile with a bit of an overbite. Body is soft and too out of shape for my tastes. A gym rat she is not. Definitely not lean or tone. Overall service was forgettable and amateur at best. Pussy was shallow and she wasn't into having it beat like a pussy-punching bag. Needless to say she tapped out. Opted for a cim finish and had her keep sucking until all the votes were counted.
    The review is very similar to Baby's reviews at TER and Baby's reviews at TER are very unflattering. Belle is also a DEAD FISH and not that attractive. The Photo that I attached is representative of Belle face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Belle.jpg‎  

  11. #1157

    Baby

    My next session was a toss up between Baby and Belle. Alas, the former drew the short stick on taking it long dick style from yours truly. Face from the pics is hers. Cute smile with a bit of an overbite. Body is soft and too out of shape for my tastes. A gym rat she is not. Definitely not lean or tone. Overall service was forgettable and amateur at best. Pussy was shallow and she wasn't into having it beat like a pussy-punching bag. Needless to say she tapped out. Opted for a cim finish and had her keep sucking until all the votes were counted.

  12. #1156
    Thank you. Much appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    PMd you their HX handle.

  13. #1155
    Quote Originally Posted by Aznboica  [View Original Post]
    Can I have the profile link of mycupcake? Thanks in adavance.
    PMd you their HX handle.

  14. #1154
    Can I have the profile link of mycupcake? Thanks in adavance.

    Quote Originally Posted by OCpyro  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is. 320 for 45 minutes bare with her is worth it.

  15. #1153
    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify: Scarlett offered you bb with or without up charge?
    With +100 up charge. Allowed BBFS with CIP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape