Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 725 of 907 FirstFirst ... 225 625 675 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 775 825 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 13593
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2733

    Who?

    Be careful with who?

    Quote Originally Posted by Monzo0960  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with her--jealous bf.

  2. #2732
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  3. #2731
    Quote Originally Posted by Jameson45  [View Original Post]
    Infamous Laci has returned, I wanted to see her before she went away but never got the chance, I'd like to see her now but not knowing what she went in for makes me hesitant to pull the trigger. Any braver souls have info on this beauty?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/55296553/
    I've been eyeing her ad as well, and remember reading some good reviews at one time. I'll be interested to hear what the current situation is.

  4. #2730

    Lexi robbed me at gunpoint

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5026659550/1

    What's really nice is that there's another young woman and child-aged female in the apartment. She took my money, left the room, and came back with gun, demanding the rest of my money. She threatened my life for $300.

  5. #2729

    Chloe / Cleo

    Quote Originally Posted by Spurts  [View Original Post]
    Avoid! If you do contact her, make sure you use a burner #. She will bug the shxx out of you. Get it and move on.
    I wouldn't mind hitting that and moving on but the number in her ad doesn't seem to work, anybody have a good number?

  6. #2728

    Text apps

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    She got me early in the summer. Even pulled a gun on me when I demanded my money back. I didn't think she would use it but it happened all the same. I told her that she's lucky that I'm a nice guy and didn't take it from her and beat her with it. I still have the text messages that prove this. I have scheduled an appointment with her from a different number and canceled as a pay back. After reading this I will likely do it a few more times. The time I got her was good because it was an inconvenience to meet me at the time. She had to procure a ride etc. Girls like this need to be sent a message. Wasting their time is a good start.
    Text free, text now, text me and more are all free texting apps you can get to get different numbers. Just check your App Store for free texting apps. Then you can cancel or have the number changed whenever. Just a FYI.

    HC.

  7. #2727
    I know her, months back she was telling guys she fell down steps, but it was her jealous bf and she told me that she hoped she would never be caught with another guy by bf- it wouldn't be good. It has been a few months since I have seen or talked to her and it may have changed since then.

  8. #2726

    She got me too.

    She got me early in the summer. Even pulled a gun on me when I demanded my money back. I didn't think she would use it but it happened all the same. I told her that she's lucky that I'm a nice guy and didn't take it from her and beat her with it. I still have the text messages that prove this. I have scheduled an appointment with her from a different number and canceled as a pay back. After reading this I will likely do it a few more times. The time I got her was good because it was an inconvenience to meet me at the time. She had to procure a ride etc. Girls like this need to be sent a message. Wasting their time is a good start.

    Quote Originally Posted by LimpNoodle  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, if you will schedule an appointment with this one, then not show up, maybe she will get the message that she is known as a rip off. Eat up her time!

    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/kentucky/louisville/55733429/[/URL

  9. #2725

    Schedule now!

    Hey guys, if you will schedule an appointment with this one, then not show up, maybe she will get the message that she is known as a rip off. Eat up her time!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/55733429/

  10. #2724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1767
    Quote Originally Posted by Monzo0960  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with her--jealous bf.
    Is this like general advice for all hookers, or did you have a specific one in mind?

  11. #2723
    Be careful with her--jealous bf.

  12. #2722

    Cassie is a thief

    I will post this in both the escort section and the streetwalker section as she is both. Talked to her by text earlier but we weren't able to get together. Saw her at 7th and arcade a bit ago and scooped her up. She was very friendly and I was very up front with her about what I wanted. She was down. Had a good vibe between us even. Gave her what she asked for, undressed and then she immediately changed her tune and started complaining. I knew I was being ripped off at that very moment. She then tried to play it like it was a misunderstanding but it most certainly was not. I asked for my payment back and she said no since she had already undressed. Then she said she'd have her girlfriend see me because she was more my type anyway. I didn't believe her but I figured it was my best shot. I took her to go get her friend. She left her drink and cigs in my car and went to get her friend. I bet you'll never guess what happened next? She didn't come back. She's lucky I'm a nice guy and didn't take my money back by force. It says Cassie on her picture so I guess that's her name. She has a tattoo on her face next to her eye. Left side I believe. Heavier than her pictures. She said her friend's name is Destiny.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/55712429/

    https://img2.lodef.net/imgs/f/a/7/e/...f784cfb3_f.jpg

    https://img2.lodef.net/imgs/9/0/0/9/...2e2c08f3_f.jpg

    https://img1.lodef.net/imgs/3/c/6/7/...fa17f6e3_f.jpg

  13. #2721
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1767
    The last 10 characters of the URL is the phone number.

  14. #2720
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Saw this wonderful lady back before covid. Didn't keep her number for obvious reasons. But now her ads don't list her number anymore. Now that the casino has opened up with what I play, want to stop and see her on my way to the casino. Can some pm me a good number for her? Thanks in advance.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...958/5026456396
    Her number is the end of the web link.

  15. #2719

    Phone number

    Saw this wonderful lady back before covid. Didn't keep her number for obvious reasons. But now her ads don't list her number anymore. Now that the casino has opened up with what I play, want to stop and see her on my way to the casino. Can some pm me a good number for her? Thanks in advance.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...958/5026456396

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape