Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 472 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 331 381 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 7073
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2873

    Euro snow white

    Showed up at incall downtown hotel.

    I called when I arrived she said she was sending down someone with a elevator key to let me up.

    She said to look for mAle wearing all white.

    Spooked out I left.

    She called and apologized said it was her security.

    Am I wrong for leaving? She doesn't have bad reviews. Mostly just seeing if anyone else felt the same?

  2. #2872

    Dalia the Colombian

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/55917182/

    Her pics are fake but I don't know why as she is gorgeous with a similar body and titties. Incredible ass. Private apt in mission valley near Costco. Just a Benjamin for what I asked for which was 20 min or so. Most rushed experience of my life LOL. Get there, take off clothes she immediately gets naked and goes to work with her mouth putting a condom on. 1 min of nice BJ she asks mish or doggy, I say doggy and get it in, pump about 2 min and ask to switch she says nah 1 position, ok so I just finish like that and I'm out the door in maybe 6 min total. Sexy as hell girl but man that was a rushed experience, great for those short on time I suppose.
    I saw Dalia, formerly Angelica (I saw a few years ago) is really attractive. She's older than her pics. But they are hers.

    I did 30 minutes starting with BBBJ and then BBFS! Of course, with an additional Benjamin. No cip, however. I was about to switch from mish. But was too excited and pulled out and shot on her stomach. We talked about my previous visit with her and her peculiar former roommate, who came in and grabbed my balls when I was fucking Dalia / Angelica!

    We had a good laugh and I was on my way.

    I think she's worth it.

    Jb.

  3. #2871

    Report on Dalia the Colombian

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/55917182/

    Her pics are fake but I don't know why as she is gorgeous with a similar body and titties. Incredible ass. Private apt in mission valley near Costco. Just a Benjamin for what I asked for which was 20 min or so. Most rushed experience of my life LOL. Get there, take off clothes she immediately gets naked and goes to work with her mouth putting a condom on. 1 min of nice BJ she asks mish or doggy, I say doggy and get it in, pump about 2 min and ask to switch she says nah 1 position, ok so I just finish like that and I'm out the door in maybe 6 min total. Sexy as hell girl but man that was a rushed experience, great for those short on time I suppose.

  4. #2870
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump;5057857[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/sandiego/55719433/[/URL]#.

    Just realized and confirmed by pics in her profile that this is the friend of Jess that we been discussing. Anyone have the pleasure of seeing her yet?

    I been texting her a little bit seems they sharing a room, same prices, no kissing, no bare, except this one has said yes to DATY. Thinking about visiting her.
    Link doesn't send me to an ad. Was it deleted?

  5. #2869
    Quote Originally Posted by Cockasians  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates? There are no prices in her ad.
    I can't recall, but was in line with normal rates providers are asking. Just text or call. I'm trying out the SB route for the BBFS. I have a few AMP connections that I'll keep to myself unless someone wants to share in private. I had a mind blowing session at one where we had great session and exploded with a lady riding reverse CG and then she got upset I didn't tell her I was going to bust after 20 min of action. She just laughed and wanted me to keep "enjoying myself". I really love WAP. 😜 Stay safe bros!

  6. #2868

    Standard visit

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPeter99  [View Original Post]
    Don't want to get graphic, but no touching below, no kissing even on the body. Basically anything other than sticking it in CFS was off limits. It went beyond non-GFE and just being safe. On the plus side, my god she has a body you can only dream of, and she did let me pound away to my hearts content. At the price, I would definitely repeat, but guys should know if they want any intimacy at all, it isn't going to be there. Very nice lady though for sure.
    It wasn't a GFE when I saw her, but there weren't any strict rules. I could touch and suck wherever I wanted. It was a pretty standard visit. I didn't push for anything bare. She is definitely a looker. I'll probably see her again. It's pretty good bang for your buck with how good she looks. One thing to consider is I did hhf instead of a qv.

  7. #2867

    Becky info

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    Wow does this chick have a missing arm?! What was her rate for the QV without bare?
    The cost of the session was 100.

  8. #2866
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageChump  [View Original Post]
    Photos have been edited.
    Damn. Def miss that sexy body and booty of hers.

  9. #2865

    Nylah in Oside

    Lookin for intel on this one. Havn't seen her ad before and no reviews but looks promising.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/55711444/#.

  10. #2864
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiko  [View Original Post]
    Does she do anything BB?
    I didn't try, but I do love BB providers that aren't big whales. If you have any good providers, then I'd appreciate it. I'm trying the SB route to see how it goes.

  11. #2863

    Ariana

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/55719433/#.

    Just realized and confirmed by pics in her profile that this is the friend of Jess that we been discussing. Anyone have the pleasure of seeing her yet?

    I been texting her a little bit seems they sharing a room, same prices, no kissing, no bare, except this one has said yes to DATY. Thinking about visiting her.

  12. #2862
    [Unsafe Sex Bragging deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited in accordance with the Forum's Posting Guidelines prohibiting the posting of reports inquiring or bragging about Avoiding Safe Sex Practices. Please read the Forum s & Posting Guidelines for more information. Thanks!

  13. #2861

    Tasty Tanya

    Quote Originally Posted by SoonerSooner23  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Tasty / Tanya.https://www.adultlook.com/p/3149093
    Welcome to the correct category.

    Yes. Contacted her via her HX profile several years ago:

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/TastyTanya

    I took the photo of her sitting in the chair that she uploaded at the adultlook link. She provided one of the best BBBJs I have experienced. I believe I posted her first review at TER.

    She prefers to be contacted by email. If you book an appointment, make sure you arrive freshly showered.

  14. #2860

    Honeybee

    She's on Hx as sweetlilbaby17, but has been inactive for a long time now. I attached a pic. I agree, when she was active she was definitely on my ATF list and one of the better spinners out there. Super chill personality, gorgeous and delivered excellent service. I recall hearing that she moved to Hawaii, but may be wrong.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E505BA5E-36EA-2C89-F5E3-57DCF676A309_image.jpg‎  

  15. #2859
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiko  [View Original Post]
    Did she allow bareback? There are some providers that will go bare, but not be GFE. Personally BBFS is better than GFE.
    No definitely no bare I wish but she didn't hit me with any strict rules at all I was able to rub and suckle breast. Wouldn't let me DATY and she did kind of freak when I tried slipping a thumb in her ass during doggy LOL but we both laughed about it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape