Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 591 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 91 491 541 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 641 691 1091 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8199

    Best of luck with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, that's rather unfortunate.

    She seems too good to be true. She says she's from Columbia originally.
    She was definitely within my wheelhouse of what I like. She does seen a bit TGTBT, but I have met and succeeded with some who appeared that way in the early stages. I was very disappointment to be rejected. LOL Best of luck with her and let me know how it goes, I can live with the vicarious thrills.

  2. #8198

    Any

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4it  [View Original Post]
    She told me she was only available week nights and weekends, which is the exact opposite of my schedule, so we did not get too far. And she blurted that out very early, so she must get a lot of that. Or she just didn't like me. LOL.
    Yeah, that's rather unfortunate.

    She seems too good to be true. She says she's from Columbia originally.

  3. #8197

    Unfortunately, no

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had luck with this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/942f6...c-c1403839cf85

    I'm supposed to meet her soon.
    She told me she was only available week nights and weekends, which is the exact opposite of my schedule, so we did not get too far. And she blurted that out very early, so she must get a lot of that. Or she just didn't like me. LOL.

  4. #8196

    Any55

    Has anyone had luck with this one?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/942f6...c-c1403839cf85

    I'm supposed to meet her soon.

  5. #8195
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    This is where my approach is a lot different from most people's. I insist on a paid M&G while other guys see it as a red flag. This girl was a ton of fun and it ended up being worth the risk.
    I would never pay for a meet and greet unless I am looking for a real SD / SB relationship long term. To me the LTR goes out the window when I am opening up my wallet. It is different me paying for dates but me opening my wallet after date and giving them an envelope I can't do long term.

  6. #8194
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    This is where my approach is a lot different from most people's. I insist on a paid M&G while other guys see it as a red flag. This girl was a ton of fun and it ended up being worth the risk.
    Yep, everyone's opinions on this and other stuff are all over the place. I'm sure we irritate them as much as they irritate us with all the different expectations LOL.

  7. #8193
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobe  [View Original Post]

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4c4bd...9-127fb3646f52

    Wants to $200 to go to dinner and "discuss what we're looking for". Hard pass.

    .
    This is where my approach is a lot different from most people's. I insist on a paid M&G while other guys see it as a red flag. This girl was a ton of fun and it ended up being worth the risk.

  8. #8192

    Bad bunny girl

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7f5c3...b-c3c55c09b67f

    This girl is a pro. A few messages after switching to text she unsolicitedly offered 200 hr, 150 hhr, 100 qv. I have not partaken yet, but might.

  9. #8191
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeForPlay10  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/3344e...5-a024c08a83d0

    I saw one mention with little detail about her from back in the Spring. Seems semi pro. Anyone have any recent info to share? DM me if you prefer.
    She's legit, photos are accurate. 250, BBBJ, cfs & can host.

  10. #8190

    Witches, Fairies, Occutlists

    What the hell is up with the influx of chicks on SA that are obsessed with the occult? Has anyone else noticed this trend? I'm superstitious and it weird the hell out of me (pun intended).

  11. #8189
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsHowdyDoody  [View Original Post]
    Could also try to negotiate a reverse sugar daddy where they pay up vs. Donation, LOL.
    LOL. Yeah I will hit them up and say I will meet them for coffee for an allowance of 200 dollars and I am only looking for platonic.

  12. #8188
    Quote Originally Posted by Agoraphobe  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/9a890...9-0f56cee9e126

    This one agreed to $300 but then wanted money for a meet and greet. She blocked me when I declined.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8c1dd...c-ebcc30054007

    This ones a pro, https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Illin...cago/badgal95_.

    Has some pretty decent photos on instagram and an overpriced OnlyFans I wasn't willing to drop $50 on. I'll keep her number on hand if I ever need a girl in a pinch.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4c4bd...9-127fb3646f52

    Wants to $200 to go to dinner and "discuss what we're looking for". Hard pass.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/58f57...d-a84e8c0486a2

    Got her number, asked her to send a verification pic, and she ghosted.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c95fc...d-41abecc3843f

    Got her number, she sent a verification pic, and she's way bigger than her photos.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2ae47...6-ac5174c39bb4

    Blocked me after I offered $250, guess I offended her LOL.
    Niveen 1996 is much bigger than the verification photo she sent me. I am talking 50 pound heavier, she is not attractive and I didn't go through with it. That is the worst when a girl sends you a pic and they are 50 pound heavier than pics indicate. I think many times these girls are addicted to things such as Adderall they stop and they blow up. One girl I met on sosuave I am not kidding you had a great body on her SA and Tinder pics when I seen her she was hot but 50 pounds heavier.

  13. #8187

    Scammers

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9a890...9-0f56cee9e126

    This one agreed to $300 but then wanted money for a meet and greet. She blocked me when I declined.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8c1dd...c-ebcc30054007

    This ones a pro, https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Illin...cago/badgal95_.

    Has some pretty decent photos on instagram and an overpriced OnlyFans I wasn't willing to drop $50 on. I'll keep her number on hand if I ever need a girl in a pinch.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/4c4bd...9-127fb3646f52

    Wants to $200 to go to dinner and "discuss what we're looking for". Hard pass.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/58f57...d-a84e8c0486a2

    Got her number, asked her to send a verification pic, and she ghosted.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c95fc...d-41abecc3843f

    Got her number, she sent a verification pic, and she's way bigger than her photos.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/2ae47...6-ac5174c39bb4

    Blocked me after I offered $250, guess I offended her LOL.

  14. #8186

    Any info?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/3344e...5-a024c08a83d0

    I saw one mention with little detail about her from back in the Spring. Seems semi pro. Anyone have any recent info to share? DM me if you prefer.

  15. #8185
    Quote Originally Posted by FightingFungus  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't do them for free.
    The 56 yo looked good, for 56.

    The others. The phrase "I wouldn't fuck them with your dick" comes to mind.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape