Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 946 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 446 846 896 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 996 1046 1446 ... LastLast
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 26398
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12223
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeppockets69  [View Original Post]
    So decided to roll the dice and take the risk and visit her even with reading the last bad review. Let me start off by saying I am so glad I did! I read she lost a lot of weight and looked like a skeleton but definitely was healthy looking so Idk if she gained weight but she looked good and I mean so good! She was very easy to set up a meeting with, very light screening and I was good to go. She answered the door in a sexy little outfit and looked absolutely gorgeous! Setup a hour date and started with a BJ (covered) her head skills are out of this world and couldn't even last 5 minutes and I unloaded my soldiers all over her face. Then we moved on, she's got the prettiest lookin pussy iv personally seen! No blemishes on her lips like reviewed and everything looked perfect to me. Didn't feel rushed and the only girl iv seen that isn't on her phone and actually gets into what she's doing and makes you feel comfortable! She is now my favorite and my number 1. I recommend you see this one before she stops accepting new regulars! https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/442692379402.
    Last I seen she's been trending down. Missing a tooth, -70/80 lbs at most, and scabs on her face. Buddy of mine saw her last week and wrote up s whole report of it. Sad what happens when someone lets themselves go.

  2. #12222

    Cherry pie

    Quote Originally Posted by BeerTown  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Cherry pie NM.
    She's heavier and older than her pics. Had a BBBJ and it was good. She drives herself and isn't full of bullshit so there's that.

  3. #12221

    Accoms razor

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve777  [View Original Post]
    I was texting her back & forth the other day. She sent me a address in St. Francis along with 2 pictures. The pictures did not look the same and different from her ad. The situation seemed fishy so I stopped responding.
    Accoms razer may be able to help find the answer.

  4. #12220
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  5. #12219
    Quote Originally Posted by Outfishing  [View Original Post]
    Thanks in advance. Does anybody know anything about this one? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/454928824041.
    I was texting her back & forth the other day. She sent me a address in St. Francis along with 2 pictures. The pictures did not look the same and different from her ad. The situation seemed fishy so I stopped responding.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5A0FE4E6-05DA-493E-9DE3-8B8C3BF5BC9F.jpg‎   4FB861FC-68B9-415E-AB98-7DB6690B01D0.jpg‎  

  6. #12218

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by LimmyNoon  [View Original Post]
    Be careful this one is a very heavy drug user. Came there and she had blood running down her arm and cotton balls all over the floor from cooking dope.

  7. #12217

    Megan

    Seems like Megan has dropped off the face of the earth, does anyone know where she went, maybe pinched?

  8. #12216

    Cherry Pie

    Has anyone seen Cherry pie NM.

  9. #12215
    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Recently texted her. Incall at private residence in Cudahy.

    Offered ultra GFE (no anal) for 260 then agreed for 200 hr.

    Asked for verification pic but replied no thanks and blocked me.
    I see she deleted the pic that showed her (fairly nasty) teeth.

  10. #12214
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    That include BBFSCIP?
    I didn't get the bare vibe. She quoted me "no less than 160" for hh. And sent a spread pic (beaver shot! LOL!) from the same photo shoot. But not on the ad.

  11. #12213
    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Recently texted her. Incall at private residence in Cudahy.

    Offered ultra GFE (no anal) for 260 then agreed for 200 hr.

    Asked for verification pic but replied no thanks and blocked me.
    Thanks for the information. I do not send any photos.

  12. #12212

    Ultra GFE?

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Recently texted her. Incall at private residence in Cudahy.

    Offered ultra GFE (no anal) for 260 then agreed for 200 hr.

    Asked for verification pic but replied no thanks and blocked me.
    That include BBFSCIP?

  13. #12211

    23 yr old

    Quote Originally Posted by Outfishing  [View Original Post]
    Thanks in advance. Does anybody know anything about this one? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/454928824041.
    Recently texted her. Incall at private residence in Cudahy.

    Offered ultra GFE (no anal) for 260 then agreed for 200 hr.

    Asked for verification pic but replied no thanks and blocked me.

  14. #12210

    23 year old

    Thanks in advance. Does anybody know anything about this one? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/454928824041.

  15. #12209
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNighters  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any info for this STG provider?

    I searched here but didn't find anything.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/659225394522.
    Never mind. I now see that she posts several ads with different phone numbers and pictures - - obviously a scammer!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape