High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8856

    Boycott?

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    I saw her posting a year ago on skipthegames with a different name. I guess word got out that you can charge high on tryst.
    I hope I don't sound like a douche when I say this but she used to be my go to. I like her as a person and she has usually always performed very very well but I find those prices offensive. Like an insult to my intelligence if she ever tried charging that to me. I had a hard time with the old prices so there's no possible way I can reconcile those tryst numbers.

    On a scale of 1-10.

    She is like a 7 right now. If that. She isn't even as hot as she used to be. She is a 5 or 6 with prices like she is a undeniable 10. Beauty is subjective but come on that price for her is objectively ridiculous.

    Can we possibly agree to boycott her or at least all agree to not to entertain those stupid numbers. For 450 an hr, you can get an unforgettable GFE dream with a 10 for those prices. Don't pay that ever please. I don't care what the circumstances are, never gift corey that kind of $ That's just dumb. Plus she is a heroin addict. Like a pretty bad one too. Though she hides it well, I'm a former heroin addict myself and she has been on it hard for years. And her habits and addictions has definitely taken its toll on her beautiful body. That ass is just not the same as it used to be and she is not my go to anymore. She has been my backup plan for over a year now so she hasn't been all that great for quite a while.

    Still performs well but she is up sell, and her body is on the decline so I'm passing on her for as long as I can. I wouldn't be upset if I never see her again. She can be a real dick sometimes too so yeah f**k corey right now. I wish the best for her but f**k her and her insane GPS.

    She had a rich sugar daddy for the longest time and I think it inflated her ego a little bit.

  2. #8855

    Melody

    I just got a text from Melody's son, from her number about this. For those who don't remember her, she used to go by the name Desire and work out of her RV. I was actually talking to her the other week about setting up a date.

    Very sweet and super talkative. RiP.

  3. #8854

    She is not new

    I saw her posting a year ago on skipthegames with a different name. I guess word got out that you can charge high on tryst.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kev2333  [View Original Post]
    She is just starting out and trying to charge these prices I hope nobody is paying these prices.

    https://media.tryst.a4cdn.ch/gowLkyH...875b8fdd5d.jpg


    Rates
    Incall
    Gfe 1 hr
    US$450
    Pse 1 hr
    US$500
    2 hr
    US$1,000
    Outcall
    1 Hr gfe/pse/msog
    US$600
    Hotel Only
    2hrs or more
    US$1,000
    Hotel Only

  4. #8853

    Asia

    I saw Asia last week; great experience, but hard to get a hold of. Seems like she only posts once a week or so, and can't get a hold of her otherwise.

    But very tight, BBJ, great service, and pics were accurate.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyTwist  [View Original Post]
    Craving for new talent (seeking is flooded with scammers these days). Did my usual search and filtering thru BS ads. Can anybody please confirm if any of these gals are legit.

    RAVEN.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/55644364/

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...28-3/1/3115093

    SNOWBUNNY.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/55622273/

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...73-2/1/3119001

    ASIA.

    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/balt

  5. #8852

  6. #8851

  7. #8850

    Taylor

    Saw Taylor. She was very responsive to my texts last night and we set up a brunch time date today. Got to the hotel in Timonium and promptly got her room number and went up.

    She is the girl in the pictures and very nice. However she had another girl hanging out in the bathroom. She was up front about it, but it was still a little off-putting. We got comfortable on the bed. Nice bbj, but she was also on her phone. She was apologetic and said it was related to making sure she could do a late checkout.

    I then covered up and got behind her and took a trip to Greece. But holy f*ck, she was still texting on her phone! Lmfao, I decided to pound away. Enough to get her to stop and get into it. Busted in the bag.

    Very sweet girl. Decent body. But I don't think I'll repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/55705020/

  8. #8849

    Total GPS

    She is just starting out and trying to charge these prices I hope nobody is paying these prices.

    https://media.tryst.a4cdn.ch/gowLkyH...875b8fdd5d.jpg


    Rates
    Incall
    Gfe 1 hr
    US$450
    Pse 1 hr
    US$500
    2 hr
    US$1,000
    Outcall
    1 Hr gfe/pse/msog
    US$600
    Hotel Only
    2hrs or more
    US$1,000
    Hotel Only

  9. #8848

    Foxy Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. GFE and very tight. Nice consistent service.
    She is legit and pretty solid provider. Pics are accurate, but does have some baby damage to belly.

  10. #8847

  11. #8846

    Raven 2

    I can confirm the earlier report on Raven 2. I saw her perhaps a year ago. Was nice enough, but just didn't excite me. There are reports on here from a while ago that are accurate, too.

  12. #8845
    Raven #2 is legit and one of my ATF. She's basically opened up to anything as long as you can supply dead presidents. She is somewhat skanky, not exactly a looker, but always provides good service and her kitty is exceptionally tight. And sometimes hairy (just the way I like it). Sometimes it's hit or miss in terms of her attitude depending if she is on her meds or not but I've never had any issues with her. And she does have like 3 or 4 dogs. Her place is like animal kingdom. But she will put them away safely before doing the deed.

    FOXY ROXY is legit but everything is covered. She's another one that has a mild case of GPS. Truth be told, you can probably negotiate with her on prices. Her service was ok. Not great but not bad either. IMO, I wasn't overly impressed with her. She's non-GFE, mostly mechanical, and doesn't really seem to be into it. She seems nice enough but IMO has too many rules and that is always a major turn off for me.

  13. #8844

    Multiple ads

    Sorry I haven't seen any of those providers but what really bothers me is that I check EB several times a day both the alligator search and the Independent. These ads have never been there for me. If they would've, I totally would've hit up all these providers. I think EB picks and chooses which ads show up at random. Thoughts?

  14. #8843

  15. #8842
    For the person asking about this one and Knightbro, here is the original report.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...woman/33526193

    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    I've been staying with my regulars Mandy, Casey and Summer (reviewed on here before) but ventured to a new one last night, goes by Baby in Northern Pkwy / Park Heights Ave area. She's legit. She's a dancer but with Covid hurting business, she started dating last night. She's trying to learn the ropes on the lingo and has her friend posting for her. Really sweet girl, no outwards signs of usage and from conversations with her nothing jumped out. She's a little thicker than pics, but tits are bigger IMO and ass is pretty big if you like that. Pretty face and fantastic personality. No rush. Asked for ss and she said $, I said I'd pass and she countered with. 8 so I agreed via text. Works out of a room she rents (doesn't live there, just uses it for this business). Neighbourhood didn't look the best but I parked right out front of door so no issues. The downside is the room only has a couch and a pseudo mattress / cushions on the floor, and her friend was in next room kind of loud but not too distracting. I opted for couch for nice BBBJ. She comes up for air and tells me "you're the boss, tell me what you want to do". I go for some more mic then go to standing K9 over the couch to finish. It was a pleasant experience. She said she's probably only available when she posts. I didn't ask about what all was on the menu, sorry no more intel than this visit.

    [URL]https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/54567876/[/URL

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape