Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 853 of 1671 FirstFirst ... 353 753 803 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 903 953 1353 ... LastLast
Results 12,781 to 12,795 of 25055
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12275
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1950  [View Original Post]
    You made your accusation, now can you explain your experience?

    Thank you.
    I tried to see her last week on an outcall. She wanted a deposit of like 60 bucks or some bs, I cashapped her ten bucks "for gas" and she ghosted me.

  2. #12274

    Alana Banks

    Any info / reviews on Alana Banks?

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...2978.htm?cat=1

    Thanks.

  3. #12273

    Please Expand

    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver73  [View Original Post]
    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/150093563506

    Heads up warning, this one is a wack job.

    Be safe and happy hunting.
    You made your accusation, now can you explain your experience?

    Thank you.

  4. #12272

    She's Back

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/150093563506

    Heads up warning, this one is a wack job.

    Be safe and happy hunting.

  5. #12271

    Alliyah

    Quote Originally Posted by StrokerIsland  [View Original Post]
    Its on EROS Providence section.
    According to her snapchat she was leaving the state as of last weekend hopefully not for long.

  6. #12270

    Pawtucket quick fix

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaYumYum  [View Original Post]
    Hey, been having trouble finding cheap go to girls. Usually am spur of the moment and would love some ideas of girls in the pawtucket area that offer specials or lower prices. I'm all over stg and eb, but slim pickings. Love Greek and big tits but not picky. Even some utr's would be great. I have a few can share over pm if interested. Happy hunting boys.
    Visited Destiny this week for her $40 qv. First visit to her new incall in Pawtucket and it is a lot nicer than her old basement location. Quick text and 15 minutes later I was there. Not FS but gets the job done especially if your already in Pawtucket.

  7. #12269
    Hey, been having trouble finding cheap go to girls. Usually am spur of the moment and would love some ideas of girls in the pawtucket area that offer specials or lower prices. I'm all over stg and eb, but slim pickings. Love Greek and big tits but not picky. Even some utr's would be great. I have a few can share over pm if interested. Happy hunting boys.

  8. #12268

    Jasmine

    Has anyone had the pleasure of this girls company?

    https://warwick.skipthegames.com/fem...o/259380952584

  9. #12267

    Aliyah

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoGFan98  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Aaliyah's contact info?
    Its on EROS Providence section.

  10. #12266

    Elisa at Olita

    Quote Originally Posted by IinTooDeep  [View Original Post]
    This Olita girl is back. Went by Kalisia last time around, this time she's Elisa. New name, same old jaded Russian prostitute. Don't waste your time or money. Here's a link to my review of her:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4561225
    Is this who you're talking about or someone else: https://olitaescort.com/escort-Stamford-CT/kalisia.html.

  11. #12265

    Stock Pix?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake9815  [View Original Post]
    Same watch, bra panties & necklace as "Lisa Rain" https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/458806259836.

  12. #12264

    Wrist watch

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted about recognising her from the watch and a tat but I can't find the post. Last month I think?
    See post #12103.

  13. #12263

    Wrist watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake9815  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted about recognising her from the watch and a tat but I can't find the post. Last month I think?

  14. #12262
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbuckled46  [View Original Post]
    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/976509142599

    Any reviews on this one? I've been tempted in the past, but haven't taken the plunge, just like to do my homework first, you can pm if you wish.
    Agree with what others have said. Two things. Her boyfriend is always lurking about usually in his truck in the parking lot. I've talked to her about him and she said it's cool he's down with the whole thing and 2 she is big woman 6 foot, broad shoulders, wide hips and definitely BBW. But she super caring and responsive loves having a good time.

  15. #12261

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape