Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 552 of 887 FirstFirst ... 52 452 502 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 602 652 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 13298
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5033

    Soccer Mom

    Super nice gal. Never had an attitude, was always safe location, no drama. I can't say she ever did me wrong. Treat her right! She may not be top shelf, but she make a point to get the job done and that's always appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scjobber  [View Original Post]
    I finally had my first visit with the original soccer mom. She is a very cool lady, easy to communicate with, and easy to make an appointment with. All is covered. I enjoyed dining, doggy, and a covered BJ. Location is very good and safe. Would definitely repeat again. Seems like one of the few who does not have demons. Pictures are accurate. If you like milfs in the 45 to 50 age range this is a great choice. Not a spinner so pass if you want a 90 pound girl. Great provider. Glad I met her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-original-soccer-mom

  2. #5032
    LOL, this search question has to be the most F'ing asked question Maybe they should finally make a "hey, new guys. Here is how you search" intro so as to have people quit asking that F'ing question!

    Better yet, make the search box BIGGER AND IN BOLD LETTERS! It needs blinking lights, arrows and look here.

    I am not a newbie. So it's obvious to me it is an old fucking question. I am not trying to hate anyone in particular.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    At the top of each forum is a search function. You can also search all forums from the front page. Your search has to be more than 3 characters though.

  3. #5031
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    Someone thinks a little high of themselves. I love the "I'm not a prostitute".
    Ok guys I in my private jet heading out. Going to take one for the team. T well repot back.

  4. #5030
    Quote Originally Posted by NewToTheGame16  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her just for fun. She is dead serious about 1 k. Someones needs to study the market LOL.
    I did text her and inquire about Friday for 3 hours at that price but never heard back. If those pics are accurate she's hot.

  5. #5029
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Did anyone save the ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Just one inadvertently extra zero, that's all!

  6. #5028

    The alternative.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    1 k yes. 1,000 roses MINIMUM.
    Hell, I could fly to LA or Vegas and tap a legit porn star for a grand.

  7. #5027

    Sarcasm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Just one inadvertently extra zero, that's all!
    1 k yes. 1,000 roses MINIMUM.

  8. #5026

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Nope. 500 would be a lot. 1000 is ridiculous! I wonder if she had anyone take her up on it. She's not even that attractive.
    I messaged her just for fun. She is dead serious about 1 k. Someones needs to study the market LOL.

  9. #5025

    Just a keystroke error

    Just one inadvertently extra zero, that's all!

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Nope. 500 would be a lot. 1000 is ridiculous! I wonder if she had anyone take her up on it. She's not even that attractive.

  10. #5024

    Hell No!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/973210829601

    Just curious how many of you would actually consider this?
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Nope. 500 would be a lot. 1000 is ridiculous! I wonder if she had anyone take her up on it. She's not even that attractive.

  11. #5023

    Wow

    Is anyone on here wealthy enough (or crazy enough) to pay that for a date? I don't mind paying for quality but that's insane. Unless she's going to fuck me all month for that amount.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    Someone thinks a little high of themselves. I love the "I'm not a prostitute".

  12. #5022

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/973210829601

    Just curious how many of you would actually consider this?
    Someone thinks a little high of themselves. I love the "I'm not a prostitute".

  13. #5021

    Hmm.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/973210829601

    Just curious how many of you would actually consider this?

  14. #5020
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  15. #5019

    Aubri Dream and others at top of my list

    Got around to checking another off my list of attractive chicks from pics on games skipped.

    She has a pretty face in my dreams, was generally personable enough to get along with. Asked her about her past at Bucks (former plat), she said that was a long time ago when she first came to gville. She was surprised anyone even remembered that haha. She was slightly skeptical if my XXX rose was real, I assured her it was.

    Her body pics are likely a bit outdated, she has certainly had a kid at some point so stomach isn't toned like most the pics but for a short dream it was a good time.

    Dutchess is still on my list, trying to dream with her sometime near future. Curious if all her pics are recent.

    I also have a small white spinner type kinda like Jenn body but maybe 10-15 pounds extra on her who is 24 who does this part time I am looking to dream with soon too, has really short hair though and has only posted a few times on games that were skipped. Will report back if I get zzz with her.

    Also Maya is still on the radar for me, dreaming out only but hoping to make it work one of these weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape