Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 948 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 448 848 898 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 998 1048 1448 ... LastLast
Results 14,206 to 14,220 of 26419
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12214
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    That include BBFSCIP?
    I didn't get the bare vibe. She quoted me "no less than 160" for hh. And sent a spread pic (beaver shot! LOL!) from the same photo shoot. But not on the ad.

  2. #12213
    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Recently texted her. Incall at private residence in Cudahy.

    Offered ultra GFE (no anal) for 260 then agreed for 200 hr.

    Asked for verification pic but replied no thanks and blocked me.
    Thanks for the information. I do not send any photos.

  3. #12212

    Ultra GFE?

    Quote Originally Posted by DanMadison  [View Original Post]
    Recently texted her. Incall at private residence in Cudahy.

    Offered ultra GFE (no anal) for 260 then agreed for 200 hr.

    Asked for verification pic but replied no thanks and blocked me.
    That include BBFSCIP?

  4. #12211

    23 yr old

    Quote Originally Posted by Outfishing  [View Original Post]
    Thanks in advance. Does anybody know anything about this one? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/454928824041.
    Recently texted her. Incall at private residence in Cudahy.

    Offered ultra GFE (no anal) for 260 then agreed for 200 hr.

    Asked for verification pic but replied no thanks and blocked me.

  5. #12210

    23 year old

    Thanks in advance. Does anybody know anything about this one? https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/454928824041.

  6. #12209
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNighters  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any info for this STG provider?

    I searched here but didn't find anything.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/659225394522.
    Never mind. I now see that she posts several ads with different phone numbers and pictures - - obviously a scammer!

  7. #12208

    Anyone have a good report for Alex?

    Wondering if anyone has any info for this STG provider?

    I searched here but didn't find anything.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/659225394522

  8. #12207

    That's not

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Stay away. Heavy drug user.
    That's not sommer / jessica. And last I knew sommer was clean.

  9. #12206

    Sommer aka Avian aka Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by MilTown151  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...8/882494128662

    Does anyone have any info on this one?
    Stay away. Heavy drug user.

  10. #12205
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeGuyy  [View Original Post]
    Who do you mean out at Mayfair?
    Yes what does the out list mean.

  11. #12204

    Avian

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...8/882494128662

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

  12. #12203

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Russian Jess? Olive Oil Jess or BBW with huge boobs Jess?
    No, I know OOJ personally and I was warned about Russian Jess. I talking about the girl in the link. Ivy.

  13. #12202

    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps Ivy in Racine your looking for. If the rip off was Russian Jess were on the same boat but my fault for fronting her, I wouldn't see her for free from what I've heard now she's down to bones when once she was average to maybe a few pounds extra, good times were had BBFS CIP but typical addiction issues she's a shell of her former self.
    From what she told me she lives on the north side of Milwaukee.

  14. #12201

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by LimmyNoon  [View Original Post]
    The poster is just her competition trying to fuck up her business nothing more. I see her regularly now and I have an amazing time whenever I see her. Great stress relief with that BBJ. I told her about the posts and she was pretty upset told me they didn't happen! Whatever why'all want to believe I'm still going with to stick with my thick girl. She's got a clean pussy and skin and always gets me off.

    Another female I have seen is IVY. She was very pleasant to be with. Had me cumming all over and was great at FS. I will probably be coming back for more as well. If anyone else has someone to recommend I'd love to hear of the good ones! And no lies about this and that. Just truth posts!

    I'm considering someone with the name of Wendy I've read about on here, anyone have anything about her? Good bad? Just curious before I take the plunge.
    Can we get a link. ?

  15. #12200
    Quote Originally Posted by LimmyNoon  [View Original Post]
    She's my regular now. I think the talking was sweet but I get it like get to the point. Nice clean girl. Thick but not over the top. She's pretty picky though and does a bit of screening but I agree on you great head game.
    She's a nice girl, she does light screening and offers a relaxing time, she looks exactly like the pics, never have I seen drug use or bumps or scabs, she smokes a cigarette with you outside after, no smoke smell in her room, she's rather vanilla, submissive and not a porn star, more of a sexy nerd LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape