Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,166 to 15,180 of 32172
-
11-06-20 23:55 #17007Senior Member

Posts: 124The farmhouse
Wow! I remember that place. It had to be 4 years ago I first went there and thought this is a set up LOL. I was sure this woman was married and her husband was going to come home and find me in this old house. It was literally right off a winding road. And I parked by and old truck. I remember the lady directing me where to park because it wasn't sure I was at the right place. Memories LOL.
Originally Posted by MangoBalls78
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 17:02 #17006Senior Member

Posts: 57Are there extras available?
Originally Posted by Sswede
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 15:29 #17005Senior Member

Posts: 68Tara is the best
I've known Tara for several years. Her reputation is well deserved and she cut my hair during the shut down also! I see by her new pictures she has been on a diet which should really enhance her curves! Wouldn't hesitate if she is your type. Tara is first class!
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 09:39 #17004Senior Member

Posts: 202There was a farmhouse in Clifton that some Chineses women worked out of. I went a handful of times when I lived out that way. Not sure what happened but they were a good value. The women were usually in their 40's and fairly attractive.
Originally Posted by Procrast333
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 08:35 #17003Senior Member

Posts: 433Tara is a cool lady. She cut my hair all through the covid lockdown. I've never had a massage with her though.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 08:07 #17002Regular Member

Posts: 4Byoc
If memory serves correctly. Never hurts to have one on standby anyway.
Originally Posted by Bentaki
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-20 01:37 #17001Senior Member

Posts: 28Top is good
Top is one of my favorite places. Very quiet. Went Monday around 3 pm and Anna said I was the first customer. Immediate naked in the room, lots of roaming and making out (both with masks) and camel slide. She loves her ass to be squeezed hard. She does a nice table shower though I haven't had it during covid. Take the lead and tell her what you want.
Originally Posted by Procrast333
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 23:51 #17000Senior Member

Posts: 28Annandale
Hi there, I have a chance to venture out next week and am thinking of trying this spot for something new. Do they have covers or do you need to bring your own?
Originally Posted by GilBang
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 22:40 #16999Senior Member

Posts: 427Shave and a haircut, two bits or six bits
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shave_and_a_Haircut
Enjoyed an appointment with Tara.
She has smiling eyes (and a mask), and witty repartee (thru the mask), and I enjoyed my time today.
For those that have not paid attention to her advertisements, she also provides grooming services just like you might find at the higher-end man-spas, etc.
Details and photos are accurately included in her adverts.
https://nova.bedpage.com/Therapeutic...e/9671183.html
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.
-
11-05-20 15:44 #16998Regular Member

Posts: 14Yes
Mask must be worn upon entering as well as temp check. Mask can come off in TS and when back in room.
Originally Posted by ChineseConJuro
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 12:32 #16997Senior Member

Posts: 467What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Hurtu
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 12:20 #16996Senior Member

Posts: 66Mask?
I've been itching to get back out to an AMP but this goddamn covid has me nervous. Did she wear a mask or anything?
Originally Posted by Hurtu
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 10:15 #16995Senior Member

Posts: 133You should probably read the post a little more clearly.
Originally Posted by Hurtu
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-20 08:45 #16994Regular Member

Posts: 14Accurate
Maya. Was not available but Bella was. Massage was poor. TS. Poor. Bella 5'4 maybe 110 dressed in shorts and 1 piece bathing suit type.
Originally Posted by FreeSpirit369
[View Original Post]
Face - 6.
Body - 9. 5.
FS - 8. 5 (multiple positions).
Attitude (beginning 6 but after formalities 9).
Everything covered and safe.
Would repeat simply because figure is dynamite and once positive not related to Uncle LEO the attitude changes for positive results. Thank you for your review. Would not have known about this place without it.
-
11-05-20 08:39 #16993Regular Member

Posts: 14Check message box.
Sent a PM. Thank you.
Originally Posted by JustAsk9
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






